Making America GRAY Again: Donald Trump, 74, finally embraces the natural look as he ditches the hair dye
2020-07-15 16:14:52 UTC
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8524393/Trump-embraces-gray-hair-amid-coronavirus-pandemic.html

*President Donald Trump's hair looked markedly different Tuesday as he emerged
for a briefing in the Rose Garden

*Just months ago, the president boasted a mop of blonde hair

*Yet he appears to have embraced a more natural gray tone

*Trump is known to be immensely proud of his hair, defending it from those who
claim it's not real

*The 74-year-old has boasted it's better than his friends who are the same age

*Hair salons around the U.S. have been closed for months due to the coronavirus
pandemic

As Trump emerged for a briefing in the Rose Garden on Tuesday, there was a
notable difference in his hair color from his pre-pandemic days.
Just a few months ago, the president was still boasting a mop of blonde hair
with often noticeable roots showing the difference between his bottle blonde and
natural color.

As the coronavirus continues throughout the country, his latest appearances have
featured significantly less hydrogen-peroxide.

Trump has famously brought up his hair in everything from interviews to campaign
rallies, often defending himself from claims that it's not his own and stating
'it’s better than most of my friends'.

Last February he bragged 'the hair looks good' as an unflattering tan line on
his face was made fun of on Twitter.

'More Fake News. This was photoshopped, obviously, but the wind was strong and
the hair looks good? Anything to demean!' Trump tweeted in response to those
slamming him for 'orangeface'.

In an interview with Rolling Stone in 2011, Trump talked about his hair upkeep.

'OK, what I do is, wash it with Head and Shoulders. I don’t dry it, though. I
let it dry by itself. It takes about an hour,' he said.

At a fiery campaign rally in North Carolina in September 2019, he defended his
hair as being ‘mine’ in a strange comment on the choice for the location of the
rally.

Originally scheduled for the Fayetteville Regional Airport, it was moved to the
Crown Expo Center, because it had a bigger capacity and the weather forecast
predicted rain.

‘I was even willing to stand out in the rain and get my hair soaking wet but
they said it was a little bit out of your district,’ Trump told the crowd.

‘But I was willing to do it. I would’ve taken it. I would’ve been very proud to
have done it. It would have shown it’s my real hair at least,’ he said of his
willingness to be outside in potentially rain.

‘It’s my hair. May not be great, but I will say it’s better than most of my
friends' who are the same age,’ he said of his mane, as the crowd laughed and
cheered him on.

His hair had hit the headlines just months earlier in June 2019 when the
president dared to change up his hairstyle.

The president was photographed during a visit to an evangelical church in
McLean, Virginia, arriving directly from his golf outing at Trump National Golf
Club in Potomac Falls still wearing his golf shoes.

But the president appeared visibly uncomfortable as he had to remove a baseball
cap that he was wearing during his golf game earlier in the day.

While standing on stage with Pastor David Platt, he was seen with his hair
combed back.

He returned to his conventional appearance hours later while attending a gala.

*
Hello Kiitty
2020-07-15 16:25:33 UTC
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/07/15/08/30769598-8524393-Trump_s_hair_had_a_more_natural_gray_look_as_he_spoke_in_the_Ros-a-3_1594797499440.jpg
Our President looks good.
Mitchell Holman
2020-07-15 17:39:51 UTC
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/07/15/08/30769598-8524393-Trump_s_hai
r_had_a_more_natural_gray_look_as_he_spoke_in_the_Ros-a-3_1594797499440
.jpg
Our President looks good.
The fattest president in a century.

No wonder he has to pay porn stars to
have sex with him. While his wife is at
home with HIS newborn son.

Great "Biblical family values", that.
Jack Shit
You have no proof, but we are sure glad all libtards are angels.
Jack Shit
2020-07-15 18:06:27 UTC
More libtard rags.
super70s
2020-07-16 03:09:22 UTC
[...]
Sounds like he thinks the gray hair will make him look "more
presidential." <chortle>

Well, nothing else seems to be working.
Hello Kiitty
2020-07-16 19:20:01 UTC
[...]
Sounds like you're just pulling assumptions out of your ass.