Trump Confirms He Will Completely Bullshit His Way Through the Kim Jong-un Summit
2018-06-08 03:17:57 UTC
https://splinternews.com/trump-confirms-he-will-completely-bullshit-his-way-thro-1826653819#spbg4pc71

Next week, the leaders of the United States of America and the Democratic
People’s Republic of Korea will meet for one of the most important diplomatic
summits so far in this century. It’s been known forever that Trump is just gonna
wing it, especially considering he canceled it and then brought it back. But
you’d hope that maybe, just maybe, he’d shut the fuck up about how not seriously
he’s taking it.

“I don’t think I have to prepare very much,” Trump told reporters on Thursday of
his meeting with Kim Jong-un. “It’s about attitude. It’s about willingness to
get things done.” And then, later, Trump said this, according to the AP:

“I think I’ve been prepared for this summit for a long time, as has the other
side,” he said. “II think they’ve been preparing for a long time also. So this
isn’t a question of preparation, it’s a question of whether or not people want
it to happen.”

Folks. I’m the most prepared guy there is. You won’t even believe how prepared I
am. People see me and they say, “Wow. There goes Mister Preparation.” You really
are hearing this more every day.

According to the AP, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo—presumably realizing it’s
bad for the president to admit he’s a proud know-nothing dumbass in
public—covered for him (emphasis mine):

Administration officials indicated that Trump actually was putting in
preparation time. National Security Council spokesman Garrett Marquis noted the
president met with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and National Security Adviser
John Bolton Thursday afternoon “to continue their strategic discussions” ahead
of the summit.

Pompeo said he was confident the president would be fully prepared and dismissed
reports of division inside Trump’s foreign policy team over the decision to
embrace the meeting with Kim.

In his previous role as CIA director, Pompeo told reporters Thursday, “there
were few days that I left the Oval Office, after having briefed the president,
that we didn’t talk about North Korea.”

Absolutely. For sure.

2018-06-08 15:24:50 UTC
Folks. I'm the most prepared guy there is. You won't even believe how
prepared I am. People see me and they say, "Wow. There goes Mister
Preparation." You really are hearing this more every day.
lol, mad as a hatter