Donald Trump's disgraced fixer Michael Cohen is taken back into custody...
2020-07-09 19:21:15 UTC
...at same prison as Ghislaine Maxwell after breaking curfew at Manhattan French
restaurant

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8507543/Donald-Trumps-disgraced-fixer-Michael-Cohen-custody-breaking-curfew-restaurant.html

*Michael Cohen is ordered back into federal custody at hearing in Manhattan
after dinner at French restaurant in New York past his curfew

*He was taken to the federal detention center in Brooklyn which is already
holding Ghislaine Maxwell

*He had the dinner at Le Bilboquet last Thursday and stayed out until 11.30pm
breaking a curfew order

*His attorney paraded his belt and suit jacket outside court in Manhattan and
held up the order reinstating him as Inmate 86067-054

*Cohen, Donald Trump's longtime attorney who turned on him and pleaded guilty to
a string of offenses, had tweeted that he was writing a tell-all book

*He had said the book is due out in September but the move leaves its fate
unclear

Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump's former personal attorney, was sent back
to jail Thursday after he was caught having dinner at a Manhattan restaurant
outside of his residence.

He has been taken back into federal custody, Reuters reported - and taken to the
Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn, where Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey
Epstein's alleged procurer, is also in custody.

Cohen was seen at a sidewalk table outside Le Bilboquet, a French restaurant
around the corner from his Park Avenue apartment, on Thursday with his wife
Laura and another couple.

He was serving a three year sentence for crimes that included tax evasion, bank
fraud and lying to Congress when he was released to home custody due to the
coronavirus crisis.

Cohen was released from prison on May 20 due to the coronavirus, even after a
judge had refused to reduce his sentence just two months earlier.

On July 2 he tweeted that he is 'close to completion' of a book - then went out
to dinner that night.

The meal broke his curfew conditions by being after dark; he was with his wife,
Laura, and another couple and did not leave the establishment until 11.30pm, the
New York Post reports. His group was the last to leave.

While the Cohens were not wearing masks while they sat with the couple, they did
put on masks before exchanging hugs with the other pair.

According to an employee from eatery Avra Madison, located on East 60th Street,
Cohen has also visited that restaurant.

'He's nice, and used to come here all the time,' the source said of the former
lawyer's visit from earlier in the week.

He had completed about a year of a three-year sentence for his role in hush
money payments to two women, as well as for financial crimes and lying to
Congress.

His sentence expires on November 22, 2021, according to the Bureau of Prisons
website.

The women - pornographic film star Stormy Daniels and former Playboy model Karen
McDougall - said they had sexual relationships with Trump. The president has
denied having relationships with either woman.

Prosecutors said the payments amounted to illegal campaign contributions. Trump,
who denied the affairs, said any payments were a personal matter.

He also dodged taxes on $4 million in income from his taxi business, lying
during congressional testimony about the timing of discussions around an
abandoned plan to build a Trump Tower in Russia, and orchestrating payments to
two women to keep them from talking publicly about alleged affairs with Trump.

Cohen, who had originally been eligible for release in November 2021, had been
expected to serve the rest of his sentence in home confinement, two sources
familiar with the case said on condition of anonymity at the time of his May
release.

Cohen, who once said he would 'take a bullet' for Trump, later turned on his
former boss and cooperated with Democratic-led congressional inquiries. Trump
has called Cohen a 'rat.' Cohen has called Trump a 'racist,' a 'con man' and 'a
cheat.'

Jeffrey K Levine, Cohen's lawyer, defended his client's outing last week.

Levine added that his client 'did not violate any of the terms and conditions of
his release... and any assertion or suggestion to the contrary would be wholly
inaccurate and untrue.'

On the BOP form for furlough applications, inmates must provide a furlough
address and declare by signature that 'I am authorized to be only in the area of
the destination shown above and at ordinary stopovers or points on a direct
route to or from that destination.'

There is an additional provision that states: 'I will not leave the area of my
furlough without permission, with exception of traveling to the furlough
destination, and returning to the institution.'

Cameron Lindsay, an ex-BOP official and former warden, said Cohen's little
outside trip 'doesn't look right' and could be considered a violation of the
conditions.

*
Jack Shit
If it wasn't for biased rags and fake news you would have nothing.
Miloch
2020-07-09 23:41:06 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
...at same prison as Ghislaine Maxwell after breaking curfew at Manhattan French
restaurant
Cameron Lindsay, an ex-BOP official and former warden, said Cohen's little
outside trip 'doesn't look right' and could be considered a violation of the
conditions.
If it wasn't for biased rags and fake news you would have nothing.
Good to see how I have affected you. You're a tool.

*
Jack Shit
Now you have to copy me. You don't stand up well in usenet do you?
Miloch
2020-07-10 01:03:56 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
...at same prison as Ghislaine Maxwell after breaking curfew at Manhattan French
restaurant
Cameron Lindsay, an ex-BOP official and former warden, said Cohen's little
outside trip 'doesn't look right' and could be considered a violation of the
conditions.
If it wasn't for biased rags and fake news you would have nothing.
Good to see how I have affected you. You're a tool.
*
Now you have to copy me. You don't stand up well in usenet do you?
Ya ya...let's just go with that one...either way I own your scrawny ass, Skeets

*
Hello Kiitty
Nah.
Jack Shit
2020-07-10 01:23:59 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
...at same prison as Ghislaine Maxwell after breaking curfew at Manhattan French
restaurant
Cameron Lindsay, an ex-BOP official and former warden, said Cohen's little
outside trip 'doesn't look right' and could be considered a violation of the
conditions.
If it wasn't for biased rags and fake news you would have nothing.
Good to see how I have affected you. You're a tool.
*
Now you have to copy me. You don't stand up well in usenet do you?
Ya ya...let's just go with that one...either way I own your scrawny ass, Skeets
Nah.
Do you know this one? Is he lost? He's been humping my leg since I
walked into the room.
Miloch
2020-07-10 01:43:55 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
...at same prison as Ghislaine Maxwell after breaking curfew at Manhattan French
restaurant
Cameron Lindsay, an ex-BOP official and former warden, said Cohen's little
outside trip 'doesn't look right' and could be considered a violation of the
conditions.
If it wasn't for biased rags and fake news you would have nothing.
Good to see how I have affected you. You're a tool.
*
Now you have to copy me. You don't stand up well in usenet do you?
Ya ya...let's just go with that one...either way I own your scrawny ass, Skeets
Nah.
Do you know this one? Is he lost? He's been humping my leg since I
walked into the room.
Kiittens is so busy humping Trumps leg, I doubt he has any time for me. Just
don't get him going on his fabulous mythical wealth.

*
Jack Shit
You just HAD to chime in didn't you? Seek attention much?
Miloch
2020-07-10 02:57:49 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
[...]
USENET is an free-wheeling open forum, Shit-Ski...if ya want privacy, develop
some pen pals!

*
Jack Shit
Your attention seeking is noted.
Miloch
2020-07-10 05:19:21 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
[...]
...and don't think your responses to me go unappreciated, Shit-Ski! With the
Grifter-in-Chief's contretemps with the Supremes today, there's lots post for
the next few days.

And don't forget to take your cues from Hannity.

BONUS: He'll do your thinking for ya so there's no extra effort on your part!

*
Jack Shit
2020-07-10 06:03:07 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
[...]
There you go with your media bullshit. Tell me how you know CNN is
telling the truth and Fox isn't. I'll wait.
super70s
2020-07-10 08:15:24 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
[...]
I would think our resident Trumpanzees would be glad this "rat" as
Godfather Trump put it has been taken back into custody.
Jack Shit
2020-07-10 13:03:29 UTC
On Fri, 10 Jul 2020 03:15:24 -0500, super70s
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
[...]
You sore losers are losing even more as each day goes by, I love
watching your meltdown.
Miloch
2020-07-10 13:45:59 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
On Fri, 10 Jul 2020 03:15:24 -0500, super70s
Grifter-in-Chief's contretemps with the Supremes today, there's lots post for
the next few days.
And don't forget to take your cues from Hannity.
BONUS: He'll do your thinking for ya so there's no extra effort on your part!
I would think our resident Trumpanzees would be glad this "rat" as
Godfather Trump put it has been taken back into custody.
You sore losers are losing even more as each day goes by, I love
watching your meltdown.
Eh...it's more of a 'meltup' than down....we're cheering, Shit-Ski!....in the
same way you would if Hillary were hauled off in chains (heh).

*
Jack Shit
2020-07-10 14:14:34 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
On Fri, 10 Jul 2020 03:15:24 -0500, super70s
Grifter-in-Chief's contretemps with the Supremes today, there's lots post for
the next few days.
And don't forget to take your cues from Hannity.
BONUS: He'll do your thinking for ya so there's no extra effort on your part!
I would think our resident Trumpanzees would be glad this "rat" as
Godfather Trump put it has been taken back into custody.
You sore losers are losing even more as each day goes by, I love
watching your meltdown.
Eh...it's more of a 'meltup' than down....we're cheering, Shit-Ski!....in the
same way you would if Hillary were hauled off in chains (heh).
*
Cheering for what? You cheered the impeachment and failed, you cheered
collusion and failed. Cheer away puppets.
Hello Kiitty
2020-07-11 00:12:40 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
...at same prison as Ghislaine Maxwell after breaking curfew at Manhattan French
restaurant
Cameron Lindsay, an ex-BOP official and former warden, said Cohen's little
outside trip 'doesn't look right' and could be considered a violation of the
conditions.
If it wasn't for biased rags and fake news you would have nothing.
Good to see how I have affected you. You're a tool.
*
Now you have to copy me. You don't stand up well in usenet do you?
Ya ya...let's just go with that one...either way I own your scrawny ass, Skeets
Nah.
Do you know this one? Is he lost? He's been humping my leg since I
walked into the room.
He's lost alright. He volunteered for the Vietnam war to kill yellow people and
ostensibly fight communism in a rice paddy on the other side of the world, but
in his twilight years he's become a radical leftist/socialist and has developed
a terminal case of TDS. He's completely ineffectual and it's slightly
entertaining to watch him constantly swing and miss.
Jack Shit
I doubt he ever served, he don't act like no vet.
Hello Kiitty
You're right. Stolen valor makes sense. He wants to destroy the U.S.A.
Miloch
2020-07-11 01:17:58 UTC
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
[...]
Desperate charge on your part, Trump-Stooge! You've obviously run out of
steam...but then you never had much to begin with.

How's about more tales of your incredible wealth?

*
Hello Kiitty
Post proof of your service and I'll give you a factual look at my wealth.
Miloch
2020-07-11 01:53:08 UTC
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
How's about more tales of your incredible wealth?
Post proof of your service and I'll give you a factual look at my wealth.
Nah...you go first...and no Trump level lying!

*
Hello Kiitty
2020-07-11 02:39:13 UTC
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post proof of your service and I'll give you a factual look at my wealth.
Nah...you go first...and no Trump level lying!
Jack was right, you're lying. I should have known a vet wouldn't be anti-gun,
anti-border and anti-American culture. You are a fraud.
Jack Shit
2020-07-11 16:26:40 UTC
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post proof of your service and I'll give you a factual look at my wealth.
Nah...you go first...and no Trump level lying!
Jack was right, you're lying. I should have known a vet wouldn't be anti-gun,
anti-border and anti-American culture. You are a fraud.
Those with nothing are easily drawn into the cult known as CNN and the
liberal party.
Jack Shit
Liberal translation: I don't have any proof and will try to deflect.
Mitchell Holman
2020-07-11 17:46:12 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
On Fri, 10 Jul 2020 18:34:58 -0600, Jack Shit
On Thu, 09 Jul 2020 19:23:59 -0600, Jack Shit
On Thu, 09 Jul 2020 18:11:37 -0700, Hello Kiitty
On 9 Jul 2020 18:03:56 -0700, Miloch
On 9 Jul 2020 16:41:06 -0700, Miloch
Jack Shit says...
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
How's about more tales of your incredible wealth?
Post proof of your service and I'll give you a factual look at my wealth.
Nah...you go first...and no Trump level lying!
*
Liberal translation: I don't have any proof and will try to deflect.
Like your "I served in the military" claim?

LOL!
Jack Shit
2020-07-11 18:13:52 UTC
On Sat, 11 Jul 2020 12:46:12 -0500, Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
On Fri, 10 Jul 2020 18:34:58 -0600, Jack Shit
On Thu, 09 Jul 2020 19:23:59 -0600, Jack Shit
On Thu, 09 Jul 2020 18:11:37 -0700, Hello Kiitty
On 9 Jul 2020 18:03:56 -0700, Miloch
Shit says...
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
How's about more tales of your incredible wealth?
Post proof of your service and I'll give you a factual look at my wealth.
Nah...you go first...and no Trump level lying!
*
Liberal translation: I don't have any proof and will try to deflect.
Like your "I served in the military" claim?
LOL!
You can believe what you want, you're not that important. I served,
you most likely didn't. Asking me to prove it means you expect me to
outer filth myself. Are you that stupid?

I went to Lackland AFB for boot. Lowry AFB for training and then
Davis-Monthan AFB <the boneyard> in Tucson. My afsca was 64530.

Why didn't you serve?
Miloch
2020-07-11 18:40:26 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
How's about more tales of your incredible wealth?
Post proof of your service and I'll give you a factual look at my wealth.
Nah...you go first...and no Trump level lying!
*
Liberal translation: I don't have any proof and will try to deflect.
Like your "I served in the military" claim?
LOL!
You can believe what you want, you're not that important. I served,
you most likely didn't. Asking me to prove it means you expect me to
outer filth myself. Are you that stupid?
I doubt ya ever served, you don't act like no vet. Stolen valor makes sense.

*
Why didn't you serve?
Jack Shit
2020-07-11 18:54:57 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
How's about more tales of your incredible wealth?
Post proof of your service and I'll give you a factual look at my wealth.
Nah...you go first...and no Trump level lying!
*
Liberal translation: I don't have any proof and will try to deflect.
Like your "I served in the military" claim?
LOL!
You can believe what you want, you're not that important. I served,
you most likely didn't. Asking me to prove it means you expect me to
outer filth myself. Are you that stupid?
I doubt ya ever served, you don't act like no vet. Stolen valor makes sense.
The fact that you have to copy everyone else just shows you have no
argument. Are all libs as retarded as you?
<crickets>
Miloch
2020-07-11 19:03:40 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
How's about more tales of your incredible wealth?
Post proof of your service and I'll give you a factual look at my wealth.
Nah...you go first...and no Trump level lying!
*
Liberal translation: I don't have any proof and will try to deflect.
Like your "I served in the military" claim?
LOL!
You can believe what you want, you're not that important. I served,
you most likely didn't. Asking me to prove it means you expect me to
outer filth myself. Are you that stupid?
I doubt ya ever served, you don't act like no vet. Stolen valor makes sense.
The fact that you have to copy everyone else just shows you have no
argument. Are all libs as retarded as you?
Looks like you're runnin' out of steam again, Shit-Ski...and so early in the
day!

*
<crickets>
Jack Shit
2020-07-11 20:13:42 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
I doubt ya ever served, you don't act like no vet. Stolen valor makes sense.
The fact that you have to copy everyone else just shows you have no
argument. Are all libs as retarded as you?
Looks like you're runnin' out of steam again, Shit-Ski...and so early in the
day!
Yup, just as I guessed. You are in re run mode. I so own you.

Now respond with another noob response. I command it.

Jack Shit
He won't, it doesn't exist.
Jack Shit
So I guess you're a "Biden stooge" ?
Jack Shit
2020-07-11 16:23:40 UTC
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
[...]
Like all of the left does? Best country in the world and these puppets
still cry and deny.
Miloch
2020-07-11 01:04:56 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Jack Shit
Do you know this one? Is he lost? He's been humping my leg since I
walked into the room.
He's lost alright. He volunteered for the Vietnam war to kill yellow people and
ostensibly fight communism in a rice paddy on the other side of the world, but
in his twilight years he's become a radical leftist/socialist and has developed
a terminal case of TDS. He's completely ineffectual and it's slightly
entertaining to watch him constantly swing and miss.
I doubt he ever served, he don't act like no vet.
Enlighten the group...tell us how a vet should act.

*
Jack Shit
Not like you do.
Miloch
2020-07-11 18:22:57 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Jack Shit
Do you know this one? Is he lost? He's been humping my leg since I
walked into the room.
He's lost alright. He volunteered for the Vietnam war to kill yellow people and
ostensibly fight communism in a rice paddy on the other side of the world, but
in his twilight years he's become a radical leftist/socialist and has developed
a terminal case of TDS. He's completely ineffectual and it's slightly
entertaining to watch him constantly swing and miss.
I doubt he ever served, he don't act like no vet.
Enlighten the group...tell us how a vet should act.
*
Not like you do.
Trumpian translation: I don't have an answer and will try to deflect.

*
Jack Shit
2020-07-11 18:53:42 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Jack Shit
Do you know this one? Is he lost? He's been humping my leg since I
walked into the room.
He's lost alright. He volunteered for the Vietnam war to kill yellow people and
ostensibly fight communism in a rice paddy on the other side of the world, but
in his twilight years he's become a radical leftist/socialist and has developed
a terminal case of TDS. He's completely ineffectual and it's slightly
entertaining to watch him constantly swing and miss.
I doubt he ever served, he don't act like no vet.
Enlighten the group...tell us how a vet should act.
*
Not like you do.
Trumpian translation: I don't have an answer and will try to deflect.
*
The use of the word Trumpian gives you away as a hate agenda filled
moron. Trump has nothing to do with this thread, but your CNN soaked
ass just had to mention him.
Jack Shit
2020-07-10 01:12:15 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
...at same prison as Ghislaine Maxwell after breaking curfew at Manhattan French
restaurant
Cameron Lindsay, an ex-BOP official and former warden, said Cohen's little
outside trip 'doesn't look right' and could be considered a violation of the
conditions.
If it wasn't for biased rags and fake news you would have nothing.
Good to see how I have affected you. You're a tool.
*
Now you have to copy me. You don't stand up well in usenet do you?
Ya ya...let's just go with that one...either way I own your scrawny ass, Skeets
*
Oh the "owned" bullshit. You must be a noob, I kinda figured as much.
Is "skeets" supposed to be an insult? Cus it's pretty noob of you.
LinuxGal
2020-07-10 00:20:28 UTC
Cohen, who had originally been eligible for release in November 2021, had been
expected to serve the rest of his sentence in home confinement, two sources
familiar with the case said on condition of anonymity at the time of his May
release.
Michael Cohen got out of prison because of the Covid risk
and then broke curfew to go out to eat at a restaurant. LMAO
WHAT?! That's not a Covid risk?
--
Linux Geeks: Smart. Single. Sexy.
Well, two out of three ain't bad!