Obama defense official admits to lying to MSNBC on collusion - String her up.
Bradley K. Sherman
2020-05-18 10:26:39 UTC
Former Obama administration defense official Evelyn Farkas
testified under oath that she lied during an MSNBC interview
when she claimed to have evidence of alleged collusion, a newly
declassified congressional transcript of her testimony shows.
Farkas testified before the House Permanent Select Committee on
Intelligence on June 26, 2017, as part of the committee’s
investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential
election between Donald Trump and former Secretary of State
Hillary Clinton.

Lawmakers keyed in on an appearance Farkas made on MSNBC on
March 2, 2017, in which she urged intelligence community
bureaucrats to disseminate within the government and potentially
even leak to media any incriminating information they had about
Trump or his aides.

They might “try to compromise those sources and methods,” Farkas
alleged in the MSNBC interview. “And we would no longer have
access to that intelligence.”

“Not enough was coming out into the open and I knew there was
more,” Farkas claimed.

But Farkas sang a different tone under oath when questioned by
lawmakers about what she actually “knew” about collusion.

“Why don’t we go back to that sentence that I just asked you
about. It says ‘the Trump folks, if they found out how we knew
what we knew about their staff dealing with Russians,” Gowdy
said. “Well, how would you know what the U.S. government knew at
that point? You didn’t work for it, did you?”

“I didn’t,” said Farkas, a former mid-level Russia analyst who
left the federal government in 2015.

“Then how did you know?” Gowdy responded.

“I didn’t know anything,” Farkas said.

“Did you have information connecting the Trump campaign to the
hack of the DNC?” Gowdy asked.

“No,” Farkas admitted.

“So when you say, ‘We knew,’ the reality is you knew nothing,”
Gowdy asked later during the deposition.

“Correct,” Farkas responded.

Gowdy didn’t stop there.

“So when you say ‘knew,’ what you really meant was felt?” he
asked.

“Correct,” Farkas answered.

“You didn’t know anything?” Gowdy continued.

“That’s correct,” Farkas responded.

https://www.dni.gov/files/HPSCI_Transcripts/2020-05-04-
Evelyn_Farkas-MTR_Redacted.pdf

https://247sports.com/college/west-
virginia/Board/103782/Contents/Obama-defense-official-admits-to-
lying-to-MSNBC-on-collusion-146956162/

a425couple
2020-05-20 21:52:31 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Sherman
[...]
And this was one of many testimonies that lying Democrat Schiff
then lied about in his regular TV press conferences.

As the Boston Herald says:
https://www.bostonherald.com/2020/05/17/disinformation-from-schiff-media-damaged-america/

Disinformation from Schiff, media damaged America

And the Wall Street Journal says
https://www.wsj.com/articles/all-the-adam-schiff-transcripts-11589326164
All the Adam Schiff Transcripts
Newly released documents show he knew all along that there was no proof
of Russia-Trump collusion.
By The Editorial Board
May 12, 2020 7:29 pm ET

Americans expect that politicians will lie, but sometimes the examples
are so brazen that they deserve special notice. Newly released
Congressional testimony shows that Adam Schiff spread falsehoods
shamelessly about Russia and Donald Trump for three years even as his
own committee gathered contrary evidence.

They conclude with
“As for Mr. Schiff, no one should ever believe another word he says.”