How the Hell Did the Trump Organization Access So Much Cash?
2018-05-05 23:56:31 UTC
https://splinternews.com/how-the-hell-did-the-trump-organization-access-so-much-1825801333

Here’s an interesting question: Do Donald Trump and his children—Eric, Ivanka,
and Donald Trump Jr., specifically—strike you as astute and savvy business
executives running a lucrative global real estate empire with hundreds of
millions of dollars in cash at their disposal?

A new report in The Washington Post reveals that in the nine years before Trump
launched his presidential campaign, the Trump Organization spent more than $400
million in cash on real estate deals. This represents a striking departure for a
business that previously had relied heavily on debt to do business. The Post
investigation, compiled from public records, raises as many key questions as it
answers regarding the source of funds used by the Trump family over nearly a
decade.

The newspaper describes 14 transactions that began in 2006 with the cash
purchase of a $12.6 million estate in Scotland as a “buying binge that defied
real estate industry practices and Trump’s own history as the self-described
‘King of Debt.’”

“It shows that Trump had access to far more cash than previously known, despite
his string of commercial bankruptcies and the Great Recession’s hammering of the
real estate industry,” the Post stated.

The newspaper added:

In the next two years, he snapped up two homes in Beverly Hills. Then five golf
clubs along the East Coast. And a winery in Virginia.

The biggest cash binge came last, in the year before Trump announced his run for
president. In 2014, he paid a combined $79.7 million for large golf courses in
Scotland and Ireland. Since then, those clubs have lost money while Trump
renovated them, requiring him to pump in $164 million in cash to keep them
running.

Asked about all of this, Eric Trump said none of the cash came from outside
investors or selling off Trump Organization assets. “He had incredible cash flow
and built incredible wealth,” Eric said about his dad’s apparent business
acumen.

But that’s not how Trump historically has done business. His was “a career built
on chutzpah, debt . . . and more debt,” the Post noted.

The report doesn’t get to the bottom of where all this cash came from, but it
does bring past comments by the Trump children back into focus, at least
speculatively. In 2008, Donald Trump Jr. stated that, “Russians make up a pretty
disproportionate cross section of a lot of our assets.”

In 2014, golf writer James Dodson was hanging out on the golf course with Eric
Trump. Dodson asked him where the Trumps got all their money, as banks weren’t
loaning at the time. According to Dodson, Eric said, “Well, we don’t rely on
American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.” He added: “Oh,
yeah. We’ve got some guys that really, really love golf, and they’re really
invested in our programs.”

Eric’s comments came at about the same time the Trump Organization embarked on
its “biggest cash binge,” as described by the Post.

The newspaper noted:

The company was taking in tens of millions from the sale of residential
properties, including a home in Palm Beach for $95 million in 2008. It made
money off licensing deals: In 2015, Trump reported making at least $9.1 million
from those deals over 16 months. The firm also collected rent from its
commercial buildings, producing what Forbes recently estimated was $175 million
annually.

But none of the costs associated with operating those assets has been made
public.

“You’re going to have some operational losses,” Eric told the newspaper, “and
then you get into the black, and you make great money.”

So many questions...

Read the entire report here.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/as-the-king-of-debt-trump-borrowed-to-build-his-empire-then-he-began-spending-hundreds-of-millions-in-cash/2018/05/05/28fe54b4-44c4-11e8-8569-26fda6b404c7_story.html?utm_term=.3a8cf47b7d1b

2018-05-06 07:44:34 UTC
A new report in The Washington Post reveals that in the nine years before
Trump launched his presidential campaign, the Trump Organization spent
more than $400 million in cash on real estate deals.
I admire their diligence but we've already established someone financed
by Russian oligarchs can sneak into the US presidency (at least as long
as the powdered wig crowd's electoral college is in use).
DoD
2018-05-06 07:48:38 UTC
A new report in The Washington Post reveals that in the nine years before
Trump launched his presidential campaign, the Trump Organization spent
more than $400 million in cash on real estate deals.
I admire their diligence but we've already established someone financed
by Russian oligarchs can sneak into the US presidency (at least as long
as the powdered wig crowd's electoral college is in use).
LMAO.... at this point it is not even questionable, that you are a silly
impotent homo, superdouche..

Please, though, keep babbling about stupid shit, and lose a few more
election cycles... lmao
--
Cvrsta ruka i postenje
Sveta voda i krstenje

Nedaj na se, nedaj svoje
Nemoj tude, prokleto je
Jer ko zivot tako prode
Ponosan pred Boga dode

Gdje god da te zivot nosi
Uvijek moras znati tko si, hej

Geni, geni kameni
Vatra gori u meni
Geni, geni kameni
Takvi smo mi rodeni
super70s
2018-05-06 08:11:05 UTC
Post by DoD
A new report in The Washington Post reveals that in the nine years before
Trump launched his presidential campaign, the Trump Organization spent
more than $400 million in cash on real estate deals.
I admire their diligence but we've already established someone financed
by Russian oligarchs can sneak into the US presidency (at least as long
as the powdered wig crowd's electoral college is in use).
LMAO.... at this point it is not even questionable, that you are a silly
impotent homo, superdouche..
Please, though, keep babbling about stupid shit, and lose a few more
election cycles... lmao
Oooo...what a fast response there DilDo....you're quicker than Jimmy
John's (even if not nearly as substantive).

My suggestion is get back on your meds (which you probably have
compliments of Obamacare).
DoD
2018-05-06 08:34:20 UTC
Post by DoD
A new report in The Washington Post reveals that in the nine years before
Trump launched his presidential campaign, the Trump Organization spent
more than $400 million in cash on real estate deals.
I admire their diligence but we've already established someone financed
by Russian oligarchs can sneak into the US presidency (at least as long
as the powdered wig crowd's electoral college is in use).
LMAO.... at this point it is not even questionable, that you are a silly
impotent homo, superdouche..
Please, though, keep babbling about stupid shit, and lose a few more
election cycles... lmao
Oooo...what a fast response there DilDo....you're quicker than Jimmy
John's (even if not nearly as substantive).
My suggestion is get back on your meds (which you probably have
compliments of Obamacare).
Obamacare has fucked about everyone I know over... Why do you think Trump
is in office? Spoiler alert, superdouche.... Obama was a fucking epic
failure... and you
voted for his dumbass... Leave us to clean this mess up, which we are...
bwahaahha
Super fucking douche

Takvi smo mi rodeni
Miloch
2018-05-06 12:32:02 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by super70s
Post by DoD
[...]
See ya at Trump's impeachment...I'll bring the popcorn...you bring your sorrow.

go Warriors!
*
PIBB
2018-05-07 16:10:48 UTC
september.org.
Post by Miloch
Post by DoD
..
september.o
Post by Miloch
Post by DoD
Post by super70s
Post by DoD
rg...
[...]
Bring me some popcorn too. It's sure to be a good show. :)

Eddie Haskell
2018-05-06 16:05:24 UTC
Oooo...what a fast response there DilDo....you're quicker than
Jimmy John's (even if not nearly as substantive).
DoD is foreign Eastern bloc Slavic trash. If he comes to the USA,
there's no guarantee that he won't be lynched.
Miloch
2018-05-06 12:38:54 UTC
Post by DoD
A new report in The Washington Post reveals that in the nine years before
Trump launched his presidential campaign, the Trump Organization spent
more than $400 million in cash on real estate deals.
I admire their diligence but we've already established someone financed
by Russian oligarchs can sneak into the US presidency (at least as long
as the powdered wig crowd's electoral college is in use).
LMAO.... at this point it is not even questionable, that you are a silly
impotent homo, superdouche..
Ah, yes...the ole 'homo' comment. It's the usual desperation reply from someone
whose argument has run out of steam.

I'll give ya a little credit for adding 'impotent' and 'superdouche' for
creativity...but other than that, go back to sleep...you're finished for the
day.

go Warriors!
*
b***@gmail.com
2018-05-06 16:01:32 UTC
[...]
How conservatives like this, and like big oil, big tobacco, the NRA and organized crime. Lying their way through. Nothing more.
(the blond hair dye and blue eyes help)