Jon Bon Jovi admits to cheating on his wife
j***@gmail.com
2016-04-01 18:18:32 UTC
Bon Jovi owns
up to flings
JON BON JOVI has admitted for the first time cheating on his wife of 11
years, Dorothea.
The Bon Jovi star says Dorothea, a black belt karate expert, knows he
has had flings - but they have never discussed it.
Jon said of his infidelity: "I'm not a saint, it's happened.
"It's the kind of thing that's sort of unspoken. Am I proud of it? No."
Jon also revealed, in an interview with Q magazine, that he has a
staggering £75million sitting in his bank account.
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.
j***@gmail.com
Don't be chatting about him anymore it make me mad
Miloch
2016-04-01 19:58:27 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Bon Jovi owns
up to flings
=20
JON BON JOVI has admitted for the first time cheating on his wife of 11
years, Dorothea.
=20
The Bon Jovi star says Dorothea, a black belt karate expert, knows he
has had flings - but they have never discussed it.
=20
Jon said of his infidelity: "I'm not a saint, it's happened.
=20
"It's the kind of thing that's sort of unspoken. Am I proud of it? No."
=20
Jon also revealed, in an interview with Q magazine, that he has a
staggering =A375million sitting in his bank account.
=20
=20
=20
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.
Don't be chatting about him anymore it make me mad
written by a true 8th grade drop-out & future lawyer...

...thank you, Sir, for being an American/Trump supporter!

*
B***@hotmail.com
2018-11-25 05:53:38 UTC
http://www.contactmusic.com/jon-bon-jovi/news/jon-bon-jovi-there-s-always-temptation_3674265
B***@hotmail.com
2018-11-25 05:56:05 UTC
http://www.contactmusic.com/jon-bon-jovi/news/jon-bon-jovi-there-s-always-temptation_3674265
B***@hotmail.com
2018-11-25 05:57:21 UTC
There were never any affairs after he was married.
m***@gmail.com
2020-04-25 00:37:11 UTC
Post by B***@hotmail.com
There were never any affairs after he was married.
You want a list ha ha ha

Lita Ford
LeeAnn Rimes
and God only knows who else