TAKE THE RED PILL: A Democracy is only as free and honest as it's VOTING PROCESS >>>Even Tucker Carlson Says Trump Is Full Of Shit
Add Reply
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-11-21 17:06:57 UTC
On Sat, 21 Nov 2020 10:57:15 -0500, BeamMeUpScotty
On Sat, 21 Nov 2020 10:11:34 -0500, BeamMeUpScotty
They will end up hanging from a lamp post by their heels.
LOL Well, no, they won't.
Biden will be sworn in as President, and, in response, you will
continue to fly your Trump flag from your pickup.
You're not going to do anything.
I never said I was going to do anything.... I simply said it's what
History has proven to happen to the petty dictators who steal power and
elections.
My mistake-- your fantasy is to let someone ELSE do it. LOL
Yes it's in my history books.... the people do it.
So you're not one of "the people." Gotcha.
Yes I am, which is NOT to say I'm one of "those people" who will make a
difference... it's all up to chance and being in the right place at the
right time.

So while you play GOTCHA, I'll have moved on to more important concepts.
And Biden is a CORRUPT petty "would be dictator" who will be either a
victim of his own corruption and lawlessness or a victim of his
"supporters" who will eat him alive with the 25th Amendment and take
over and have his FAMILY killed and steal the money he was getting from
the Corruption.
LOL
Biden will be gone and then who will be laughing? They'll show up at
your door and who will be laughing? You kids will become their
prostitutes and bag men and who will be laughing.

It's all on HUNTER BIDEN'S LAPTOP tucked between the child porn and the
DRUG ABUSE, and we all know his father Joe Biden who sniffs and squeezes
little under age girls is twisted and is the absolute profile of a child
molester...
Joe hasn't got a chance. He'll be pumped full of drugs as he was for
the DEBATES, only this time it will turn him into a drooling, simpering
Alzheimer's victim.
Cite your evidence that he was "pumped full of drugs."
He refused the same idea of drug testing that he will now require
FEDERAL WORKERS to take. NOT very "AVERAGE MAN OF THE PEOPLE" of him
was it?
Otherwise, we'll just assume it's another one of your fantasies.
And yet we all know the truth. If Joe were clean he would have laughed
and forced TRUMP to take the same test. They were both tested for the
CHINA VIRUS. It was already a process all they needed was to test for a
few more things.

But like his son Hunter Biden who failed the Military DRUG test and was
forced out of the military Joe couldn't pass the tests to prove he was
NOT doping in some way.... OLYMPIC ATHLETES and the MILITARY who Joe
Biden now will over-see refused to meet the very same standards.

There's NO fantasy that Joe refused the kind of testing that forced his
son out of the Military.

Will Joe now fire all the people who forced his son out of the Military,
will Joe Biden make his son a General on the Joint Chief's of the
Military? Hunter doesn't need any experience to be in charge of
Billions of dollars and over millions of lives.... All he needs is VP or
maybe the President to threaten to withhold American money. Or to send
American money if that's what it takes.

If NOTHING ELSE, a BIDEN PRESIDENCY WOULD CONFIRM that our NATION has
fallen, and is in the hands of Corrupt Mafia types who are fleecing the
taxpayers and that American "exceptionalism" has ended.
--
That's Karma

*Mama'says*
44 - Everyone book mark this one... it will come in handy.
Miloch
2020-11-21 17:40:07 UTC
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
[...]
What 'important concept' is that, Beamer?...whether grape or raspberry jam goes
best with Skippy Peanut Butter?