A Living Christ says BOYCOTT Government and Religion
Raymond Karczewski
2017-12-12 07:15:49 UTC
A Living Christ says BOYCOTT Government and Religion

https://vimeo.com/246907985

Listen intently, prepare yourself to change your world.. This Living Christ shows you How! Either Live in Heaven or DIE in Hell.

”No other man but I, in the recorded History of mankind, including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to the World
the SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind ­INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!”

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© ­ A Living Christ

Vimeo Videos
A Living Christ reveals the secret of Heaven and Hell
https://vimeo.com/236044400
https://vimeo.com/raymondkarczewski

You Tube Videos http://www.arkenterprises.com/index9.html#Gospel
A Living Christ Says Down with the New World Order
https://vimeo.com/230919791
dolf
2017-12-12 07:33:06 UTC
The rumour is that Trump is the cape crusader as the Messiah — what’s your
take as there can only be ONE?

<https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/99167/messianic-trump-cyrus-connection-revealed-hebrew-numerology-bible-codes>

— *ODE* *TO* *TRUMP'S* *FANNY* —

"WHAT A *COZE*
IS THIS BIZ;
YANK MY HOSE;
FOR SOME JIZ;

I'M A GRUNT
SHE A TOAD.
DRY OLD ***@NT
TILL I LOAD.

SHE'S A NUN
WHAT A PUMPKIN
SO MUCH FUN
AT THE ***@MPKIN

HITS THE SPOT
JUST TO DUMP
AWFULLY HAWT
T'IS MY FRUMP."

*COZE*
- a friendly talk, a chat;
- to converse in a friendly way;
- [French origin of 1820-30]: derived from causer to chat, Old French: to
reason, expound; from Latin: causārī to plead a cause, plead as an excuse,
derivative of causa cause;
- Word of the Day for 28 March, 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

SISTER JU JITSU FIONA (***@GMAIL.COM) @ 0155 HOURS ON 20 JUNE 2017:
"The Mosque attack.

Is it the first of many such retaliations or could it be the beginning of a
unification of the until now, silent, western Muslim and the public,
western world?

*G*"

YOUTUBE: "Monty Python: What have the Romans ever done for us?"

"And when they were come, they say unto him, Master, we know that thou art
true, and carest for no man: for thou regardest not the person of men, but
teachest the way of God in truth: Is it lawful to give tribute to Caesar,
or not?" [Mark 12:14 (KJV)]

— DOING THE ***@MPKIN MONO SYM-BULIMIA —

CY NO CU
OH YO MO
OF TU TU
OR MU MU
SO IN TO
YE LA LA
TA TA BI"

YOUTUBE: "The Road to Wellville (Your stool sir, is pathetic)"

- dolf
Post by Raymond Karczewski
A Living Christ says BOYCOTT Government and Religion
https://vimeo.com/246907985
Listen intently, prepare yourself to change your world.. This Living
Christ shows you How! Either Live in Heaven or DIE in Hell.
”No other man but I, in the recorded History of mankind, including JESUS
CHRIST, has directly revealed to the World
the SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind ­INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!”
Raymond Ronald Karczewski© ­ A Living Christ
Vimeo Videos
A Living Christ reveals the secret of Heaven and Hell
https://vimeo.com/236044400
https://vimeo.com/raymondkarczewski
You Tube Videos http://www.arkenterprises.com/index9.html#Gospel
A Living Christ Says Down with the New World Order
https://vimeo.com/230919791
*FRAUDULENT*

May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of
an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

trinomial tetragrammaton rather than its encapsulated contrived use as the
microcosm to redefine the macrocosm as the quintessence of the Pythagorean
[Babylonian] as binomial canon of transposition as HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

permissible to extend this definition to be a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING
AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN
THE TEMPORAL REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
Raymond Karczewski
2017-12-13 05:49:03 UTC
A Living Christ says BOYCOTT Government and Religion Part II

https://vimeo.com/246907985

In thia video, I, this Living Christ have revealed the true cause of Hell on Earth. It is probably the most important message ever conveyed to a worldwide audience, since the beginning of time without exaggeration.

Not even Jesus of Nazareth has revealed such Truth to all Living Men and Women, but instead was killed then made to be a false Icon which has ruled the satanic minds of billions of satanically blin believers in the past 2000 years since his death. He, as a Christ failed to be the fulcrum of truth to afflicted satanists yet he has been worshiped by mind controlled Christians/Satanists.

Yet such a message, according to vimeo counters have been viewed by only 4 people worldwide. The point that I am making is that such important information is being blocked by Satanic forces from being seen and you folks don't have a clue as to how you are being controlled.

This is how you have been enslaved, and you don't seem to care.

Is it any wonder that you live in a Hell of your own making because of your continuous apathy and cowardice?

Many are offended by my Signature Line, ”No other man but I, in the recorded History of mankind, including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind ­ INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!”, but does it not prove the quality of life existant in our Civilized Society?

http://www.arkenterprises.com/jbtadx2.html

Vimeo Videos
A Living Christ reveals the secret of Heaven and Hell
https://vimeo.com/236044400
https://vimeo.com/raymondkarczewski

Living Christ Offers Redemption to those Who Live in the Hell Of their own Satanic Intellects.
https://vimeo.com/241314352
dolf
2017-12-13 07:57:11 UTC
You don’t have any answers Raymond...

EXCERPTS FROM WORK IN PROGRESS SECTION: “[MASTEMA ("hostility") UPDATES]
MACRON’S NAPOLEONIC {ie. name calling *TRUMP* and having #FIVE tricks in
hand} MOMENTS

Thus to summarise, what we have accomplished by means of mythological
redaction is to identify some of the prerequisite CATEGORIES OF
UNDERSTANDING by which we may mathematically quantify the notion of *EVIL*
and to do so without any nuance of bias which might be misconstrued as
racial or religious profiling because the clustered notion of #394 -
MASTÊMÂ {#351 / #463; #142 / #147 / #148; #77 / #78} is no different to
#246 - *ANGEL* GABRIEL as BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS) within the SEPTET
notion of INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS.

This mythology of which we are privy within the BOOK OF JUBILEES as the 22
Generations from Adam to Jacob may be considered to be equitable narrative
to the DAOist seminal texts known as the I CHING / DAO TE CHING in that
they convey meta descriptor prototypes / principles assigned to the
language stoicheion:

#ALEPH to #LAMED: AUTONOMOUS HYPOTHETICAL FLUIDITY THEORY {ANIMUS:
OBEDIENCE}

#MEM to #QOPH: TETRAD FOR ANY GENII THESIS {SPIRITUS: AIDING}

#RESH to #TAU: IMPELEMENTATION {GRAVITAS: ASSISTING}

#YOD + #MEM + #TAU + #ALEPH {23 CHROMOSOME ELEMENTS AS THEORY OF GENDER}"

Which in having a notion of all time by divisions of Jubilees of years,
Weeks of years and Days of years:

39J4W3D as 39x49+4x7+3 = 1942 x 364 days of years = 706888 / 294 * 293 =
704483.619048 / 365.24232 = 1928.81159 AM or 2017 BCE

Assigned to the #400 ordinal value as solar tropical year understanding
associated with those letters: 365.24232.

For instance the story of the RAVEN {#260} is associated to TERAH {Station,
delay, a station of Israel in the wilderness, To breathe; scent; blow} as
related to the 19th generation or letter #QOPH:

#19 - ENGENDERING NATURE: {QOPH - *OATHS* OF DIEU ET MON DROIT}

VII - And *We* *do* *hereby* *declare* *Our* *pleasure* *to* *be* *that*,
*in* *the* *event* of death, *INCAPACITY*, removal, or absence of Our said
Governor General out of Our said Commonwealth, *and* *all* *and* *EVERY*
*THE* *POWERS* *AND* *AUTHORITIES* herein granted to him shall until Our
further pleasure is signified therein, be vested in such person as may be
APPOINTED by Us under Our Sign Manual and Signet to be Our Lieutenant
Governor of Our said Commonwealth: or if there shall be no such Lieutenant
Governor in Our said Commonwealth, then in such person or persons as may be
APPOINTED by Us under Our Sign Manual and Signet to administer the
Government of the same. *No* *SUCH* *POWERS* *OR* *AUTHORITIES* *SHALL*
*VEST* in such Lieutenant Governor, or such other person or persons,
*UNTIL* *HE* *OR* *THEY* *SHALL* *HAVE* *TAKEN* *THE* *OATHS* *APPOINTED*
to be taken by the Governor General of Our said Commonwealth, and in the
manner provided by the Instructions accompanying these Our Letters Patent.”

And therefore applies to jurisprudence as a PRINCIPLE / POWERS {#48 as #8,
#10, #30 = To move in a circle, dance; power, might; strength,
produce; riches, wealth; force (for war), army; honesty, virtue, worth;
fortification, bulwark, rampart, moat; pain, pang; trembling, terror} /
FUNCTIONS which are transcendent to, but capable of being applied to all
religious belief and persons.

These notes will be included within my “Whispers” chapter later today and
have been provided before hand for the exigencies of Governance and news
media so as to promulgate their autonomous actions rather than a dependency
function...

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Whispers.pdf>

*MITHRA* (Avestan: 𐬀𐬭𐬚𐬌𐬨 Miθra, Old Persian: 𐎷𐎰𐎼 Miça) is the
Zoroastrian angelic Divinity (yazata) of Covenant, Light, and Oath. In
addition to being the Divinity of Contracts, Mithra is also a judicial
figure, an all-seeing Protector of Truth, and the Guardian of Cattle, the
Harvest, and of The Waters.

The Romans attributed their Mithraic mysteries (the mystery religion known
as Mithraism) to "Persian" (ie. Zoroastrian) sources relating to Mithra.
Since the early 1970s the dominant scholarship has noted dissimilarities
between the Persian and Roman traditions, making it, at most, the result of
Roman perceptions of (Pseudo-)Zoroastrian ideas.

#260 - Raven (Corax): Mercury {#1 - Will, free will, choice / VIRTUE: 64
meta descriptor prototypes / Remember the Sabbath Day}

#175 - Bridegroom (Nymphus): Venus {#2 - desire, inclination / TOOLS:
marriage / Honour Parents},

#65 - *SOLDIER* (Miles): Mars {#3 - disposition towards (something or
someone) / POSITION: Soldier / Do Not Kill},

#34 - *LION* (Leo): Jupiter {#4 - favour, affection / TIME: #CENTRE and
#INR / Do Not Commit Adultery (ie. Avoid Heteronomy Against Autonomy)},

#369 - Persian (Perses): Lunar {#5 - last will, testament / CANON: RHYTHM &
HARMONY / Do Not Steal}} as DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE)

#111 - Runner of the Sun (Heliodromus): Sol Invictus {#6 - goal, object,
purpose, intention / IMPLEMENTATION: HETEROS (binomial / bifurcated) THEORY
OF NUMBER / Do Not Bear False Witness} as BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS),
and

#15 - Father (Pater): Saturn {#7 - signification, import / LIMIT: #INR AS
TERNIO ANAGRAM / Do Not Covet}} as MANIFESTING NORM (NORMA DENUNTIANS)."
[Acts 17:22-32 (KJV)]

Together with the Vedic common noun mitra, the Avestan common noun miθra
derives from proto-Indo-Iranian *mitra, from the root mi- "to bind", with
the "tool suffix" -tra- "causing to." Thus, etymologically mitra/miθra
means "that which causes binding", preserved in the Avestan word for
“Covenant, Contract, Oath".

In Middle Iranian languages (Middle Persian, Parthian etc.), miθra became
mihr, from which New Persian مهر mihr, Wanetsi and Wazirwola (Pashto)
mērə/myer, and Armenian mihr/mher ultimately derive.
[<‪https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mithra‬>]

19. And a cloud of ravens came to devour the seed, and Abram ran to meet
them before they settled on the ground, and cried to them before they
settled on the ground to devour the seed, and said, "Descend not: return to
the place whence ye came," and they proceeded to turn back.

#10, #2, #6, #30 = Produce (of the land); wealth;
#10, #6, #2, #30 = A blast, a loud shout, sound or signal; Jubilant;
river, stream; the Jubilee;
#20, #6, #20, #2 = A star; the planet Mercury; a prince;
#40, #1, #7 = From that time;
#40, #4, #4 = To stretch out, to measure; to mete out; to requite,
flight, a fleeing or passing away;
#40, #8 = Fat, marrowy; wealthy, noble;

20. And he caused the clouds of ravens to turn back that day seventy times
{

#5 as #PHALLUS = #360 / #72 or #365 / #70 = #5 + 5x5 = 25 / #65 / Usurper:
@1 / Mystery: #26 {YHWH} / Leader: #325 / Regulator: #390 / General
Governor: #780 / 2 = #390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5, #200 as harpax
(G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a extortioner, a robber or
#365 / #5 = #73

}, and of all the ravens throughout all the land where Abram was there
settled there not so much as one. 21. And all who were with him throughout
all the land saw him cry out, and all the ravens turn back, and his name
became great in all the land of the Chaldees. 22. And there came to him
this year all those that wished to sow, and he went with them until the
time of sowing ceased: and they sowed their land, and that year they
brought enough grain home and ate and were satisfied.

39J5W0D - 23. And in the first year of the fifth week Abram taught those
who made implements for oxen, the artificers in wood, and they made a
vessel above the ground, facing the frame of the plough, in order to put
the seed thereon, and the seed fell down therefrom upon the share of the
plough, and was hidden in the earth, and they no longer feared the ravens.
24. And after this manner they made (vessels ) above the ground on all the
frames of the ploughs, and they sowed and tilled all the land, according as
Abram commanded them, and they no longer feared the birds." [Book of
Jubilees 11:3-24]

YOUTUBE: "Dubstep Gaming Music ⛔ Best Dubstep, Drum n Bass, Drumstep ✔ It's
Gaming Time"

The Apostle's Epistle to the Romans unambiguously concerns an everlasting
wisdom of divine origin, "a Primordial Tradition" as an argument which is
made against the notion of the Godhead sustained by a sophistic artifice as
the binomial HETEROS basis to a THEORY OF NUMBER that is an invention of
the Transformative Prototype necessary to overcome an inherent dichotomy
within the unity of 1x1 as a diagonal of the square root of 2 which
exhibits an incommensurate characteristic.

- dolf

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
Raymond Karczewski
2017-12-14 00:54:35 UTC
Re: A Living Christ says BOYCOTT Government and Religion

Dolf wrote

Raymond Karczewski wrote

dolph You don’t have any answers Raymond...

rk: Dolph, Your're prideful, intellect Only questions which arise from Satanic intellectual ideas of Truth, and requires its opposite fragment . . . an answer.

The whole of satanic civilizaton rests upon such illusions propagated by intellectual ignoramuses who pose as satanic leaders (the blind who lead the blind), and a legion of Satanists (civilized people) who obey them.

Are you glimpsing Hell Yet? It is there in plain sight, yet the spiritually blind cannot see it.

Put away your endless overwhelming offer of proof for they amount to nothing, just so much illusion, when you attempt to discredit a simple man of Truth who stand in the vibratory essence of holistic (holy) truth.

Let use free the millions of innocent people who languish in prison today of such satanic illusory crimes with what the proof of the courts amount to is illusion and not truth itself.

You and millions of others haven't got a clue of what holistic living is all about.

Your report card is the evidence of the hell that you are living in.

I'm here to rectify that if only the masses open their eyes and take their medicine like BIG BOYS AND GIRLS.

https://vimeo.com/246907985
Raymond Karczewski
2017-12-14 03:28:08 UTC
Re A Living Christ says BOYCOTT Government and Religion -- VIDEO

https://vimeo.com/247252723

A Living Christ addresses the massive stupidity of living life filtered through the Satanically conditioned Intellect. PAY ATTENTION and BE FREE HELL, for the first time in your lives.