In pictures: Expelled for being gay. Gay is mental illness.
Rexor
2018-08-06 09:52:27 UTC
Homosexuality was banned for 2,000 years after it destroyed the
Roman empire. Elect one queer mulatto Democrat president and
suddenly eating your own shit and sucking other men's dicks is
okay?

No, it's not. Deal with the personal choice you made.

Brazilian photographer Nayara Leite has been exploring the lives
of six Brazilian homosexuals who were expelled from their homes
when they told their families they were gay.

Leite asked them to send her a happy photograph of them as a
child, which she then burnt - an act she feels reflects the
rejection they had experienced. One of them was unable to
provide a picture, as everything was destroyed by her family.

Image copyrightNAYARA LEITE
Clara
"My mother judged me a lot. It was a tremendous emotional abuse.
She said I could never have a family.

"My father asked me if I knew I was going to suffer from
prejudice within society.

"I said that I knew I would, and that I was already suffering
inside my own house - with the people I loved the most.

"It's as if you die, and that all the dreams that the parents
project onto their kids are over."

Image copyrightNAYARA LEITE
Ingryd
"If it was a choice, I wouldn't choose to go through all of that.

"The first time that my grandfather expelled me from home, he
treated me like a prostitute.

"He shouted at me for bringing my girlfriends back to my house,
and slapped me.

"I threatened to call the police, grabbed my things and left."

Image copyrightNAYARA LEITE
Leonardo
"When my mother found out that I was gay, she started crying a
lot and passed out.

"I took her to the hospital and when she came back she asked me
to leave.

"She didn't want me living with her any more, because she
wouldn't accept my sexuality.

"That was so painful for me. I could never imagine that my
mother, my only family, would do that to me."

Image copyrightNAYARA LEITE
Thayná
"My father was no longer talking to me because he didn't accept
the fact that I was a lesbian. Then he expelled me from home and
didn't let me take anything with me. I had just turned 18.

"It's really hard to explain what I felt when I got expelled
from home, I only know it hurts.

"It hurts because you don't have a reason why they did it.

"I realised that I was in hell for a long time.

"It drives me mad the way people think that being gay is a
choice - that we are gay by influence.

"They barely know our struggle to survive through dark times."

Image copyrightNAYARA LEITE
Valmir
"The fact that I am gay really disturbed my parents.

"I wasn't what they planned for me to be. I didn't meet their
expectations.

"My father beat me so much the day that he saw me kissing my
boyfriend, that my clothes got torn.

"I don't know how, but I ended up naked.

"He grabbed my arm and said: 'Tonight you'll sleep on the
street'."

Image copyrightNAYARA LEITE
Ruth
"My father tried to kill me.

"He pulled me and started to hang me with a telephone cable.

"My mother saw that happening and threw a glass jar at his head.
If my mother hadn't intervened, I would have been killed.

"He even burned all my belongings. I only kept the clothes I was
wearing."

https://www.bbc.com/news/in-pictures-45034142
BeamMeUpScotty
2018-08-06 11:22:36 UTC
Post by Rexor
[...]
I wonder if Pedophiles feel the same way?

Gays aren't crying for the pedophiles.... or are they?
That's Karma
Ed Berkley
2018-08-06 16:25:22 UTC
Post by Rexor
Homosexuality was banned for 2,000 years after it destroyed the
Roman empire. Elect one queer mulatto Democrat president and
suddenly eating your own shit and sucking other men's dicks is
okay?
It's recently been diagnosed as a disease exclusive to white, married,
right wing American politicians with families who are expresly worshippers
of Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. The experts have found that
right wing white nationalist neo Nazis tend to sway towards homosexuality
and if you've seen white nationalists Geert Wilders, effeminate proto-
Queer Richard Spencer or Joey Gibson, you can tell just by the way they
walk and talk that they crave thick cock every waking moment. I guess
that's why Trump donates to NAMBLA and they contributed to his election
campaign.

Republican congressional aide Jeffrey Nielsen was arrested
for having sex with a 14-year old boy.

Republican Mayor Jeffrey Kyle Randall was sentenced to 275
days in jail for molesting two boys -- ages ten and 12 --
during a six-year period.

Republican Party leader Bobby Stumbo was arrested for having
sex with a 5-year old boy.

Republican Judge Ronald C. Kline pleaded guilty to possession
of child pornography on his home computer.

Republican congressman and anti-gay activist Robert Bauman
was charged with having sex with a 16-year-old boy he picked
up at a gay bar.

Republican politician Andrew Buhr was charged with two counts
of first degree sodomy with a 13-year old boy.

Republican County Councilman Keola Childs pleaded guilty to
molesting a male child.

Republican Committeeman John R. Curtin was convicted of
molesting an underage teenage boy and sentenced to serve six
to 18 months in prison.

Republican activist and former chairman of the Christian
County Republicans Royce Fessenden pleaded guilty to two
counts of first-degree child molestation and one count of
second-degree statutory sodomy.

Republican legislative aide Robert R. Groezinger was arrested
for possessing child pornography.

Republican presidential campaign official Matthew Joseph
Elliott was convicted of sexual exploitation of a child.

Republican campaign worker Mark Seidensticker is a convicted
child molester.

Republican Mayor Tom Adams was arrested for distributing
child pornography over the internet.

Republican campaign chairman Randal David Ankeney pleaded
guilty to attempted sexual assault on a child and was
arrested again five years later on the same charge.

Republican fundraiser Lawrence E. King, Jr. organized child
sex parties at the White House during the 1980s.

Republican County Commissioner Merrill Robert Barter pleaded
guilty to unlawful sexual contact and assault on a teenage
boy. Republican activist Parker J. Bena pleaded guilty to
possession of child pornography on his home computer and was
sentenced to 30 months in federal prison and fined $18,000.

Republican parole board officer and former Colorado state
representative, Larry Jack Schwarz, was fired after child
pornography was found in his possession.

Republican strategist and Citadel Military College graduate
Robin Vanderwall was convicted in Virginia on five counts of
soliciting sex from boys and girls over the internet.