Khloe Kardashian prays for humanity...
2020-03-15 17:27:31 UTC
...while sister Kylie Jenner gives an update on her beauty empire amid
coronavirus outbreak

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8112767/Khloe-Kardashian-prays-humanity-sister-Kylie-Jenner-gives-update-beauty-empire.html

She frequently shares prayers and good thoughts to her 106 million followers via
her Instagram Stories.

And Khloe Kardashian went one further that on Friday evening, praying for
'humanity' amid the coronavirus outbreak.

The 35-year-old reshared a post where she encouraged everyone to take care of
themselves during this testing time.

'God please protect my family, friends and humanity,' began the prayer titled
'Coronavirus Pandemic.'

'Make us invisible to the virus or whoever contains it, help those who are sick
and take care of the most unprotected.'

Khloe followed up the reshared post with a personal message and step-by-step
guide to her fans.

'I am always about mind, body and soul. Now more than ever, it is so important
to take care of yourself and those around you,' she began.

'Please stay safe, healthy and take the necessary precautions to protect
yourselves and your loved ones.'

Some of Khloe's tips included: frequently washing your hands, avoid touching
your face, social distancing, live in a clean environment, stock up on a food
supply and ensure you have gas in your car.

Khloe's younger half-sister, Kylie Jenner, also put out a message to their
followers on Friday.

'My mission as a beauty brand founder has always been to encourage you all to
feel beautiful and empowered, and at the heart of that is the importance of
taking care of yourself,' she began the lengthy post.

'Now, more than ever, we need to focus on taking care of ourselves, and each
other.'

Kylie continued to explain that she would be using her large platform over the
coming weeks to 'share news, updates and recommendations from public health
officials.'

The beauty mogul hinted that her production teams and office staff were still at
work but were taking precautionary methods to ensure everyone stayed coronavirus
free.

Kylie ended the piece with: 'We all need to do our part by washing our hands,
staying home if sick, and taking social distancing seriously by avoiding crowds
and large gatherings.'

'But we can all still stick together, even when apart. We are in this together.
Stay safe and healthy.'

The rest of the Kardashian siblings have also taken the virus seriously.

Sister Kendall Jenner shared a photo on Friday evening practising social
distancing, FaceTiming BFF, Hailey Bieber.

Kourtney Kardashian also shared some posts regarding corona safety before
spending the night in with her youngest son, Reign, five.

Kim Kardashian's daughter, North, six, was also taking everything seriously.

She made a quarantine cardboard house for her Kim and Kanye dolls, complete with
pillows and a bottle of hand sanitizer.

Meanwhile, Tom Hanks recently revealed he is taking things 'one-day-at-a-time'
after his coronavirus diagnosis.

The actor and his wife Rita Wilson recently entered isolation after being
diagnosed with the virus whilst in Australia, and Tom subsequently took to
Instagram to deliver an update of their health situation.

Alongside a photograph of himself and Rita, Tom wrote: 'Hello folks. @ritawilson
and I want to thank everyone here Down Under who are taking such good care of
us.'

'We have Covid-19 and are in isolation so we do not spread it to anyone else.
There are those for whom it could lead to a very serious illness. We are taking
it one-day-at-a-time. There are things we can all do to get through this by
following the advice of experts and taking care of ourselves and each other,
no?'

He ended the post with some humor: 'Remember, despite all the current events,
there is no crying in baseball. Hanx (sic)'

At this time, there have been over 2350 people tested positive for coronavirus
in the US and 50 deaths.

*
Artpower