'I'll fight them to the death': Judge Judy warns Bernie Bros that they don't have a chance at the presidency...
2020-02-24 01:16:47 UTC
...because she's ready to battle to get Mike Bloomberg in the White House

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8035481/Judge-Judy-says-shell-fight-Bernie-Bros-death-bid-Bloomberg-White-House.html

*The judge whose real name is Judy Sheindlin said earlier this month that she is
ready to put up a fight against Bernie Sanders and his supporters

*During interview she said: 'Those people that are trying to change it [America]
and revolutionize it, don’t have a chance, because I’ll fight them to the death'

*Sheindlin officially threw her support behind Michael Bloomberg in January

*She endorsed Bloomberg's presidential bid, explaining in a TV ad for the former
mayor why she was giving her blessing to a White House candidate for first time

*'No one comes close to Mike's executive achievement, government experience, and
impactful philanthropy,' Sheindlin said during the television ad

Judge Judy who officially threw her support behind Michael Bloomberg last month
has just a few words for the Bernie bros: 'I'll fight them to the death.'

The judge whose real name is Judy Sheindlin said earlier this month that she is
ready to put up a fight against Bernie Sanders and his supporters.

'America doesn’t need a revolution,' she told Fox 25 while on the campaign trail
with Bloomberg in Oklahoma City.

'It’s the most perfect country in the world and those people that are trying to
change it and revolutionize it, don’t have a chance, because I’ll fight them to
the death,' she added.

After the judge finished speaking, Bloomberg quipped: 'Don’t get on the wrong
side of the judge. That’s the message.'

While on the campaign trail in Texas this weekend, Sanders predicted a victory
in Texas not only in the Democratic primary but in November's general election.

The Vermont senator adopted the tone of a candidate who has already secured the
nomination before thousands of cheering supporters who filled a basketball arena
on the campus of the University of Houston on Sunday.

Referring to supporters of President Donald Trump, Sanders said: 'Don't tell
anybody because these folks get very agitated and nervous... We are going to win
here.'

Sanders meant during the primary's 'Super Tuesday' on March 3, but also said 'in
November we're going to defeat Trump here'.

Last month, Sheindlin endorsed Bloomberg's presidential bid, explaining in a
television ad for the former mayor why she was giving her blessing to a White
House candidate for the first time.

Sheindlin issued her verdict on Bloomberg, saying his government and business
experience qualifies him for the top job in the land.

'I'd like to say you can judge someone's character by what they've done. Mike
Bloomberg has done amazing things and will be a truly great president,'
Sheindlin said.

'No one comes close to Mike's executive achievement, government experience, and
impactful philanthropy. His steady leadership will unite our country and bring
us through these very challenging times,' she added.

Sheindlin's 30-second ad for Bloomberg, titled 'Judge Him,' will run 'across
digital channels and in relevant broadcast programming across 26 states,'
according to a statement from Bloomberg's campaign.

She has also had tough words for some of the frontrunners for the Democratic
nomination.

She criticized Joe Biden, calling the former vice president a 'No. 2 guy' and
noted Elizabeth Warren and Sanders were just senators.

'You have somebody who is a No. 2 guy and a senator - you have two senators,'
she told People magazine last month.

And she said Pete Buttigieg was 'lovely' but was just a small town mayor.

'You have a very lovely young man who ran a very small town for a very short
time. If you were the governor of Indiana, you would still be governing two
million people less than New York City,' Sheindlin said.

Bloomberg was a late entry into the Democratic field, casting himself as an
alternative choice to a Democratic field that has failed to see a candidate
catch fire.

And last week, he was declared the loser of his first debate that took place in
Las Vegas.

What is becoming an increasingly bitter nomination fight, the Democratic
presidential candidates focused their attacks on Bloomberg on the debate stage.

He has spent more than $400million so far on advertising that in turn has given
him strong standing in state and national polls.

Sanders recalled Bloomberg's support of stop-and-frisk policing targeting
minorities while Warren spoke about how Bloomberg had mocked women.

'I'd like to talk about who we're running against, a billionaire who calls women
fat broads and horse-faced lesbians,' Warren said.

'And no I'm not talking about Donald Trump, I'm talking about Mayor Bloomberg.'

Amy Klobuchar also quipped that, 'I don't think you look at Donald Trump and say
I think we need someone richer in the White House'.

Biden said Bloomberg condoned racist police practices, and Buttigieg said
Bloomberg was trying to 'buy out' the Democratic Party.

*
kelown
2020-02-24 07:59:15 UTC
...because she's ready to battle to get Mike Bloomberg in the White House
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8035481/Judge-Judy-says-shell-fight-Bernie-Bros-death-bid-Bloomberg-White-House.html
*She endorsed Bloomberg's presidential bid, explaining in a TV ad for the former
mayor why she was giving her blessing to a White House candidate for first time
*'No one comes close to Mike's executive achievement, government experience, and
impactful philanthropy,' Sheindlin said during the television ad
Judge Judy who officially threw her support behind Michael Bloomberg last month
has just a few words for the Bernie bros: 'I'll fight them to the death.'
Judy is going to find that she and Bloomberg don't have much influence
outside of NYC.