Biden steals an election and magically COVID-19 is no more.
Add Reply
Joe Whorris
2020-11-08 23:09:41 UTC
How about that?

The great healer is in office, masks and social distancing no
loner needed.

Just check out the videos of his retarted supporters and staff
everywhere.
a322x1n
2020-11-09 09:45:11 UTC
Post by Joe Whorris
How about that?
The great healer is in office, masks and social distancing no
loner needed.
Just check out the videos of his retarted supporters and staff
everywhere.
Dry up, get over it, deal with it, starting by stopping your
constant lying. Biden and his staff are in fact, still wearing
masks, still social distancing. And a task force is being
established to stop the virus.

Why don't you do something useful and go feed Fancy Bear and
Cozy Bear?

As for Trump, he has a date with the dustbin of history!

By the way, let's have a show of hands, how many people out
there actually swallow your crap? We need a count of how
many complete idiots there are out there.
Ubiquitous
2020-11-09 12:45:39 UTC
Post by Joe Whorris
How about that?
The great healer is in office, masks and social distancing no
loner needed.
Just check out the videos of his retarted supporters and staff
everywhere.
It's an ELECTION MIRACLE!!!!
--
"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and and inclusive voter
fraud organization in the history of American politics."