RBG, ACB, and Mass Murderer Stevie Nicks
Add Reply
Sarah Cello
2020-10-14 07:05:50 UTC
Stevie Nicks considers Ruth Bader Ginsburg her role model, but
should she consider the example of Amy Coney Barrett?

By Hollywood standards, Stevie Nicks is not especially
politically outspoken, but there is one Washington figure who
made a deep impression on her: the late Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
“She was my hero. She fought for me, and all women,” Nicks wrote
on Twitter when the long-serving Supreme Court Justice succumbed
to cancer last month. “She was a political rock star.” Nicks
doesn’t specify what made Ginsburg her hero, but it isn’t hard
to guess. In the eyes of the moderately well-informed citizen,
Ginsburg equals “women’s rights,” especially abortion rights.

Nicks has availed herself of this right four times.

This music industry whore murdered four children.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/10/rbg-acb-and-stevie-
nicks/?utm_source=recirc-desktop&utm_medium=blog-
post&utm_campaign=river&utm_content=more-in&utm_term=third
Byker
2020-10-14 17:03:13 UTC
Post by Sarah Cello
https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/10/rbg-acb-and-stevie-
nicks/?utm_source=recirc-desktop&utm_medium=blog-
post&utm_campaign=river&utm_content=more-in&utm_term=third
https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/10/rbg-acb-and-stevie-nicks/ would have
sufficed...