Sean Hannity caught vaping in between commercial breaks
2021-03-19 16:41:45 UTC
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/543995-sean-hannity-caught-vaping-in-between-commercial-breaks

Fox News hosts Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham traded jokes on Thursday evening
after Hannity was caught on camera in between commercial breaks vaping.

Ingraham poked fun at her colleague after Hannity was seen with an e-cigarette
in his mouth looking down at his desk. The prime-time political commentator
could then be seen quickly taking the vape out of his mouth after realizing that
his show, "Hannity," was back from commercial.

"Uh-oh," Hannity said before talking about the recent controversy surrounding
Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.).

As Hannity turned the spot over to "The Ingraham Angle," she posed with a water
glass in her hand, jokingly prodding her colleague.

"Oh wait, am I on camera right now?" Ingraham said to a laughing Hannity.

"It happens to the best of us, Hannity" she continued. "I mean, those little
moments are cute. Those are in the forever reel of the real Hannity. We wanna
know you!"

"Enjoy it, everybody, at my expense," Hannity said before signing off.

2021-03-21 03:29:47 UTC
http://youtu.be/IV7W7L23x6U
"Uh-oh," Hannity said before talking about the recent controversy surrounding
Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.).
As Hannity turned the spot over to "The Ingraham Angle," she posed with a
water glass in her hand, jokingly prodding her colleague.
"Oh wait, am I on camera right now?" Ingraham said to a laughing Hannity.
"It happens to the best of us, Hannity" she continued. "I mean, those little
moments are cute. Those are in the forever reel of the real Hannity. We
wanna know you!"
"Enjoy it, everybody, at my expense," Hannity said before signing off.
Didn't he used to bizarrely throw a football at the camera at the end of
the show all the time? Maybe they let him vape to have something else to
do.