Another film franchise ruined
Byker
2019-07-19 20:54:22 UTC
Thanks, Social Justice Warriors. 007 is now going to be a black female.
"Lashana Lynch [...] will play 007 in the next, currently-in-production
25th James Bond film."
https://www.newsarama.com/46009-captain-marvel-s-lashana-lynch-is-007-in-james-bond-25-report.html
I can't wait to see the ratings and reviews. Maybe negative reviews will
be blocked like they did for Black Panther.
Wait until it debuts in black American theaters. I can imagine the reaction
from our citizens of the darker persuasion. You'd have to have rocks in your
head to see the movie in a nigrified city.

Chris Rock: "You can't go see a movie, you know why? 'Cause niggers is
shooting at the screen, 'This movie's so good I gotta bust a cap in here!'"

From "The Late Great City of Detroit":

"Although it is nearly impossible for anyone not familiar with the city to
imagine the texture of life in Detroit, a recent incident at a movie theater
captures the atmosphere. When the Americana 8 theater had its first showing
of the Eddie Murphy movie, Harlem Nights, the crowd was so large and
unmanageable that ushers stopped checking for tickets. Nearly 1,500 people
pushed into the theater, filling the seats and aisles. As they waited for
the movie to begin, some people passed around bottles of liquor, and others
danced on the stage in front of the movie screen. The theater manager was
worried by the unruly crowd, and started the movie with the house lights on.

"A few minutes into the movie, some men got into a fist fight. The manager
stopped the show and called the police, who restored quiet. Shortly after
the movie started up again, a group of women began fighting and the movie
was stopped. Theater personnel were able to make peace and the movie started
again. Yet another fight broke out, the movie was stopped, order was
restored, and the movie started up again. Then, just as the Eddie Murphy
movie character loosed a burst of gunfire, someone in the audience started
firing.

"Two men in the theater were wounded, and most of the audience ran out of
the building in a panic. One woman was in such a rush that she was hit by a
passing car and badly injured. When police and first aid personnel arrived,
they were duly fired on. They returned fire, wounding their assailant. It
would be wrong to call this a typical Friday night at the movies, but the
city has long gone numb to savagery of this kind."

http://tinyurl.com/ms7unb9
Siri Cruise
2019-07-19 22:43:44 UTC
Post by Byker
Thanks, Social Justice Warriors. 007 is now going to be a black female.
"Lashana Lynch [...] will play 007 in the next, currently-in-production
25th James Bond film."
Wait until it debuts in black American theaters. I can imagine the reaction
from our citizens of the darker persuasion. You'd have to have rocks in your
head to see the movie in a nigrified city.
It should have been Colin Salmon.
D-FENS
2019-07-19 23:02:17 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Colin Salmon
How about Peele (of Key and Peele).

--
You're not being tolerant, inclusive, nor anti-racist. You're being
invaded, colonized and replaced.

www.globalgulag.us