tRUMP Loving slut Heather Locklear placed on 5150 psychiatric hold - Is Melania Next? Why Not tRUMP Himself?
Add Reply
Drunken Irish Mike - Nutty Trump Lover
2020-05-11 21:39:37 UTC
slut Heather Locklear placed on 5150 psychiatric hold

Heather Locklear has been placed on a 5150 psychiatric hold.

Locklear, 57, was taken to a hospital on Sunday afternoon after
her therapist determined that she was having a mental breakdown,
TMZ reports. She was at her home, and someone called 911 for her.

Locklear’s rep didn’t immediately return a request for comment.

A representative from the Ventura County Sheriff’s Department
told Page Six, “Deputies responded to a medical call at Ms.
Locklear’s residence yesterday afternoon. There was no crime,
and we have no additional information to release.”

The actress was hospitalized for a psychiatric evaluation in
June after she threatened to shoot herself because she thought
her fiancé, Chris Heisser, was cheating on her. She was released
three days later and was arrested just four days later for
battery of an EMT.

She was hospitalized again later that month after a reported
overdose at her home, and she completed a rehab stay to wrap up
her summer.

https://pagesix.com/2018/11/19/heather-locklear-placed-on-5150-
psychiatric-hold/
Miloch
2020-05-11 21:47:04 UTC
In article <***@178.63.61.145>, Drunken Irish Mike - Nutty Trump
Lover says...
Post by Drunken Irish Mike - Nutty Trump Lover
slut Heather Locklear placed on 5150 psychiatric hold
Correct me if I'm wrong, but couldn't that put a dent in her acting career?

2020-05-12 16:20:05 UTC
Trump Lover says...
Post by Drunken Irish Mike - Nutty Trump Lover
slut Heather Locklear placed on 5150 psychiatric hold
Correct me if I'm wrong, but couldn't that put a dent in her acting career?
That's old news. TMZ Live had a story on her last week I believe, she's
supposed to be doing a lot better.