Kevin Spacey Addresses Sexual Assault Allegations as "House of Cards" Character
2018-12-24 19:58:01 UTC
https://theblast.com/kevin-spacey-sexual-assault-allegations-house-of-cards-video/

Kevin Spacey just released a video seemingly addressing all of the sexual
assault allegations against him, while tying them into his Frank Underwood
character from “House of Cards.”

Spacey released the video Christmas Eve morning, minutes after news broke the
actor will be charged in Nantucket for allegedly sexually assaulting the son of
a news anchor.

In the video, titled, “Let Me Be Frank,” Spacey speaks in his trademark southern
drawl, and says, “I can promise you this: if I didn’t pay the price for the
things we both know I did do, I’m certainly not going to pay the price for the
things I didn’t do.”

Wearing an apron and seemingly appearing to prepare a Christmas dinner, Spacey
quips, “Of course they’re going to say I’m being disrespectful, not playing by
the rules, like I ever played by anyone’s rules before.”

“I know what you want … you want me back,” Spacey says, promising, “We’re not
done no matter what anyone says.”

He also references an “Impeachment without a trial,” referencing his character
in “House of Cards.”

Spacey ends the video on a cliffhanger, “Conclusions can be so deceiving … miss
me?”

It’s the first time Spacey has addressed the allegations since getting kicked
off the Netflix series amid a flurry of accusations.

In November of 2017, Spacey went into treatment after several people accused the
actor of sexual misconduct. Actor Anthony Rapp was the first person to come
forward with accusations against Spacey.

After Rapp’s story went public others shared similar stories including a group
of people who were employed on the set of “House of Cards.”

As a result of the allegations “House of Cards” and Netflix cut all ties with
Spacey.

2018-12-25 14:18:58 UTC
[...]
Not especially and particularly not after this bizarre spectacle.
.