Max is a moron
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-06-30 09:20:58 UTC
He is a mentally ill cyber stalker.
d***@gmail.com
2018-06-30 15:46:48 UTC
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
He is a mentally ill cyber stalker.
And you are a troll. You Troll around for attention, and some have added you to their Kill File. I am not using Thunderbird just now, but I could sign into a free news server on it, and still post. I'm just using google because it is easier.

If you can find places to pick on gays, you will. I am surprised you are not on any gays groups, for no other reason. Probably they'd get tired of you within a week, and most would Kill File you there too.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-06-30 15:55:17 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
He is a mentally ill cyber stalker.
And you are a troll. You Troll around for attention, and some have added you to their Kill File. I am not using Thunderbird just now, but I could sign into a free news server on it, and still post. I'm just using google because it is easier.
If you can find places to pick on gays, you will. I am surprised you are not on any gays groups, for no other reason. Probably they'd get tired of you within a week, and most would Kill File you there too.
I posting on alt music Michael Jackson a long time ago but you are still talking abut me ...... why?

You are desperate looking for a new boogie man to fun with.

Silly man. LOL
d***@gmail.com
You are still a troll.
MaxxX
2018-07-01 00:07:25 UTC
He is. That's where he finds his gay sex partners.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-07-02 20:00:32 UTC
Moron
MaxxX
2018-07-01 01:59:04 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
And you are a troll. You Troll around for attention, and some have added you to their Kill File.
There are entire newsgroups that have Brandy kill-filed. I don't
think there is one person anywhere that likes that stupid git.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-07-02 20:02:36 UTC
Moron. How about you?