President Trump asks AG Bill Barr to investigate allegations that Hillary Clinton hired someone from the Ukraine to write the bombshell Steele Dossier
2019-10-22 16:00:15 UTC
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7598493/President-Trump-asks-AG-investigate-Hillary-Clinton-links-Ukraine-Steele-dossier.html

*Donald Trump spoke to Fox News' Sean Hannity in an interview aired Monday

•The president said he's heard rumors that Hillary Clinton hired someone from
the Ukraine to write the anti-Trump dossier complied by UK spy Christopher
Steele

•'You hear about Ukraine - I heard Clinton was involved,' Trump said. 'I heard
they got somebody who wrote the fake dossier out of Ukraine'

•'I would like the attorney general to find out what's going on,' he added

•Trump's claims came as he faces an impeachment inquiry sparked by allegations
he pressured the Ukrainian president to investigate his rivals' ties to the
country

Donald Trump has asked Attorney General William Barr to look into potential ties
between Hillary Clinton, Ukraine and the bombshell anti-Trump dossier compiled
by ex-British spy Christopher Steele.

The president claimed that he's heard rumors that his 2016 rival Clinton hired
someone from the Ukraine to write the dossier during a Fox News interview with
Sean Hannity aired Monday night.

'You hear about Ukraine, and you've been hearing about it. I heard Clinton was
involved,' Trump said.

'I heard they got somebody who wrote the fake dossier was out of Ukraine. All of
the things that happened.

'And, I assume that the attorney general - I would like the attorney general to
find out what's going on. Because, you know what? We are investigating
corruption.

'In my opinion, that is what it was, corruption, and if Ukraine would know
something about the 2016 election, you have to give that information.'

Trump branded the Steele Dossier - which contended that the Russian government
had compromising information on Trump during the 2016 election - 'fake' and 'a
disgrace'.

The dossier contained unverified information that Trump was vulnerable to
blackmail from Russia having ordered 'golden showers' with prostitutes during a
2013 trip to Moscow for the Miss Universe pageant.

It was seized upon by Trump's detractors as evidence that Putin had interfered
in the election - and by his supporters of proof of a political attack by
Washington establishment forces backing Democratic nominee Clinton.

Trump's unfounded claims that Clinton was behind the dossier came as he faces a
House impeachment inquiry sparked by allegations that he threatened to withhold
nearly $400million in military aid from Ukraine unless its president, Volodymyr
Zelensky, opened investigations into his rivals' ties in the eastern European
nation.

The US president allegedly asked Zelensky to look into potential collusion
between Ukrainian officials and Democrats during the 2016 election.

He is also accused of pressuring Zelensky into investigating Joe Biden and his
son Hunter's business dealings in Ukraine.

House Democrats are working to determine whether Trump engaged in a political
quid pro quo when he asked his Ukranian counterpart for a 'favor' during the
controversial phone call in July.

During Monday's interview Trump repeated his insistence that it was a 'perfect
conversation'.

He called impeachment a 'dirty, disgusting word' and contended that his
predecessor Barack Obama did 'many different things' worthy of being removed
from office.

He went on to accuse Democrats of going after impeachment because they knew he
was on course for re-election in 2020.

'Who would do this? Who would play a dirty game like this?' an incredulous Trump
asked.

'[Impeachment] would be a terrible thing for the country, because then if you
have a Democrat president, and someday you will have this combination, I guess,
if you have a Democrat, hopefully a long time but that's okay.

'You have a Democrat president. So wait a minute. Let's tell them we are running
for 16 years. But listen, Sean, if you have a Democrat as president and a
Republican house and a speaker that is tough, crazy, like [Nancy] Pelosi, she's
crazy.'

Trump then said that Pelosi should be impeached along with California Democratic
Rep Adam Schiff, one of the leaders of the impeachment inquiry.

Hannity ended the interview by asking Trump: 'Would you care at all what
[Democrats] do as long as you win back in November? Does it matter to you?'

Trump replied that impeachment 'will never happen'.

2019-10-23 07:00:19 UTC
'You hear about Ukraine, and you've been hearing about it. I heard Clinton
was involved,' Trump said.
'I heard they got somebody who wrote the fake dossier was out of Ukraine.
All of the things that happened.
There go those little voices in your head again.

Unfortunately the insane often do not realize they're insane.
BeamMeUpScotty
2019-10-23 10:12:29 UTC
'You hear about Ukraine, and you've been hearing about it. I heard Clinton
was involved,' Trump said.
'I heard they got somebody who wrote the fake dossier was out of Ukraine.
All of the things that happened.
There go those little voices in your head again.
Unfortunately the insane often do not realize they're insane.
Sounds like Hillary could be caught with her PANTS suit down....

if they find teh actual Ukrainian that authored the FAKE dossier.
--
That's Karma

Is it strange that Hillary has been involved in 3 of the 4 "impeachment"
attempts that have happened in the last 250 years?
Miloch
2019-10-23 13:24:59 UTC
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
'You hear about Ukraine, and you've been hearing about it. I heard Clinton
was involved,' Trump said.
'I heard they got somebody who wrote the fake dossier was out of Ukraine.
All of the things that happened.
There go those little voices in your head again.
Unfortunately the insane often do not realize they're insane.
Sounds like Hillary could be caught with her PANTS suit down....
Sounds like you've developed an immunity to "Trump Fatigue"...

*
super70s
2019-10-23 15:02:11 UTC
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
'You hear about Ukraine, and you've been hearing about it. I heard Clinton
was involved,' Trump said.
'I heard they got somebody who wrote the fake dossier was out of Ukraine.
All of the things that happened.
There go those little voices in your head again.
Unfortunately the insane often do not realize they're insane.
Sounds like Hillary could be caught with her PANTS suit down....
if they find teh actual Ukrainian that authored the FAKE dossier.
There's never an easy way to break bad news, unfortunately he's been
captured and eaten by Bigfoot.