narkive is for sale. Interested? (dismiss)
Drumpf...now holding election rallys at airports...and quite possibly coming to an airfield near you
2020-08-01 03:59:47 UTC
Trump holds mini-rally at Florida airport

more at
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/510065-trump-holds-mini-rally-at-florida-airport

President Trump on Friday held a scaled-down campaign-style rally on an airport
tarmac in Florida, drawing a crowd of supporters who packed closely together in
a state that has been devastated by the coronavirus pandemic.

The president landed in Tampa, where he is participating in a fundraiser, and
was greeted by dozens of supporters who had gathered along barricades. Few were
seen wearing masks, and music that has become standard at Trump campaign events
blared over speakers for what was billed as a "campaign coalitions event with
Florida sheriffs."

The president, who was flanked by local law enforcement officials, painted a
dystopian picture of the country should presumptive Democratic presidential
nominee Joe Biden win election in November.

President Trump on Friday held a scaled-down campaign-style rally on an airport
tarmac in Florida, drawing a crowd of supporters who packed closely together in
a state that has been devastated by the coronavirus pandemic.

The president landed in Tampa, where he is participating in a fundraiser, and
was greeted by dozens of supporters who had gathered along barricades. Few were
seen wearing masks, and music that has become standard at Trump campaign events
blared over speakers for what was billed as a "campaign coalitions event with
Florida sheriffs."

The president, who was flanked by local law enforcement officials, painted a
dystopian picture of the country should presumptive Democratic presidential
nominee Joe Biden win election in November.

"If Joe Biden is elected president, the chaos and bloodshed will spread to every
community in our land. You’ll have a Portland everywhere," he said, referencing
clashes between protesters and federal agents deployed to Oregon.

"There will be no safety, no security, no peace, no justice, no one to protect
you and no one to defend the American way of life," Trump added. "People like
the ones standing behind me will not be considered primetime. With me, they're
considered primetime."

The president made only a fleeting mention of the coronavirus pandemic during
his 30-minute remarks, even though Florida is the new epicenter of the outbreak
in the United States.

Florida has reported more than 470,000 cases, the second-most of any state,
according to data compiled by The New York Times. Roughly 70,000 of those cases
have been reported in the last seven days, and Gov. Ron DeSantis (R), a staunch
Trump ally, has been forced to roll back some business reopenings to try and
contain the virus.

Friday's event in Florida was outdoors, which experts have said makes it more
difficult to spread the virus, but few people were wearing face coverings. Trump
has in the past flouted his own administration's public health guidelines about
social distancing.

The persistent pandemic has forced Trump to forgo his standard rallies in large
arenas with thousands of people packed together. He held a rally last month in
Tulsa, Okla., but attendance was underwhelming and local officials cited the
event as a cause for a subsequent increase in virus cases.

A scheduled rally in New Hampshire earlier this month was scrapped, with
campaign officials citing a poor weather forecast. But sources close to the
campaign acknowledged that turnout was expected to fall short of expectations,
much like in Oklahoma.

While Friday's gathering was not formally billed as a campaign rally, it had all
the trappings of one. Trump stepped off Air Force One as "God Bless the USA"
played, the same song that kicks off his political events.

His remarks echoed those of other campaign speeches, with references to members
of the "squad" of progressive congresswomen, including Reps. Alexandria
Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.), Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) and Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.).

Trump spoke about the border and boasted of investments in the military. But
most of his focus was on his support for law enforcement, attempting to paint
Biden as a candidate who will cave to the left wing of his party and oversee
chaos in the streets.

*
MAGA Kiitty
2020-08-01 04:05:03 UTC
Trump holds mini-rally at Florida airport
Meanwhile Sleepy Joe is holed up in his basement hoping no one notices he's in
the beginning stage of Alzheimer's. At least it keeps him away from the
children... the children he loves to fondle inappropriately.
LinuxGal
2020-08-01 16:12:07 UTC
Post by MAGA Kiitty
Meanwhile Sleepy Joe is holed up in his basement hoping no one notices he's in
the beginning stage of Alzheimer's. At least it keeps him away from the
children... the children he loves to fondle inappropriately.
Biden could show up to a press conference without his pants,
and forget his own name, and I'd still vote for him.
--
Linux Geeks: Smart. Single. Sexy.
Well, two out of three ain't bad!

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Jack Shit
2020-08-01 16:24:00 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by MAGA Kiitty
Meanwhile Sleepy Joe is holed up in his basement hoping no one notices he's in
the beginning stage of Alzheimer's. At least it keeps him away from the
children... the children he loves to fondle inappropriately.
Biden could show up to a press conference without his pants,
and forget his own name, and I'd still vote for him.
I've noticed that about most liberals, they don't care just as long as
"they" win.
Miloch
2020-08-01 16:54:39 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by LinuxGal
Post by MAGA Kiitty
Meanwhile Sleepy Joe is holed up in his basement hoping no one notices he's in
the beginning stage of Alzheimer's. At least it keeps him away from the
children... the children he loves to fondle inappropriately.
Biden could show up to a press conference without his pants,
and forget his own name, and I'd still vote for him.
I've noticed that about most liberals, they don't care just as long as
"they" win.
Just write that observation gem into your "notes about liberals" Ben Franklin
spiral note pad...gee...who knew 'winning' was so important?!

*
Jack Shit
2020-08-01 17:07:04 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by LinuxGal
Post by MAGA Kiitty
Meanwhile Sleepy Joe is holed up in his basement hoping no one notices he's in
the beginning stage of Alzheimer's. At least it keeps him away from the
children... the children he loves to fondle inappropriately.
Biden could show up to a press conference without his pants,
and forget his own name, and I'd still vote for him.
I've noticed that about most liberals, they don't care just as long as
"they" win.
Just write that observation gem into your "notes about liberals" Ben Franklin
spiral note pad...gee...who knew 'winning' was so important?!
It is when you make promises and deals expecting your side to win and
then they lose.
MAGA Kiitty
Of course you would, sweetheart.
super70s
2020-08-01 15:14:28 UTC
[...]
"Also if Biden is elected you'll have Castro District San Francisco
everywhere. Everyone will turn gay."

"Then you'll have Detroit, Memphis and Baltimore everywhere. Everyone
will turn black."
Yak
Meanwhile, democrats hold theirs at funerals.
MAGA Kiitty
If Joe wins, everyday will be National No-Pants day.
MAGA Kiitty
2020-08-01 20:15:08 UTC
"Also if Biden is elected you'll have Castro District San Francisco
everywhere. Everyone will turn gay."
"Then you'll have Detroit, Memphis and Baltimore everywhere. Everyone
will turn black."
Sounds like liberal paradise. But you'll still need some white people to tax to
fund your paradise.
Jack Shit
2020-08-01 20:25:01 UTC
Post by MAGA Kiitty
Post by super70s
"Also if Biden is elected you'll have Castro District San Francisco
everywhere. Everyone will turn gay."
"Then you'll have Detroit, Memphis and Baltimore everywhere. Everyone
will turn black."
Sounds like liberal paradise. But you'll still need some white people to tax to
fund your paradise.
and blame everything on that goes wrong.