We Now Know The Makeup Brand Donald Trump Uses to Get His Face So Orange
2019-12-06 16:27:17 UTC
https://theslot.jezebel.com/we-now-know-the-makeup-brand-donald-trump-uses-to-get-h-1840262886

The White House has strenuously denied that Donald Trump uses anything to
achieve his trademark orange glow except for his “good genes,” despite
incontrovertible evidence to the contrary. But now, thanks to a report from the
Washington Post, as well as a very canny marketing trick, we now have a lead on
the exact product he slathers on his face to maintain his leathery visage—Bronx
Colors Boosting Hydrating Concealer in the shade Orange BHC06.

It’s very orange:

The details of Trump’s makeup routine came as part of a story on two women,
Sandra Diaz and Victorina Morales, both undocumented women who worked for Donald
Trump as his housekeepers at his Bedminster golf club, and who courageously
spoke out publicly this year to, as the Post put it, “highlight what they
consider a glaring hypocrisy”—his dehumanizing rhetoric about undocumented
immigrants, even as he had consistently hired them over the years to work at his
properties.

Among the details they shared about Trump’s habits, like his obsessive need to
have “two full containers of white Tic Tacs and one container that was half
full” in his bedroom at all times, was this tidbit:

The same rule applied to the Bronx Colors-brand face makeup from Switzerland
that Trump slathered on — two full containers, one half full — even if it meant
the housekeepers had to regularly bring new shirts from the pro shop because of
the rust-colored stains on the collars.

Bronx Colors, clearly recognizing a marketing opportunity, is now running a
promotion on what they claim is Trump’s preferred product and color, the
aforementioned Boosting Hydrating Concealer in Orange BHC06, which according to
the Bronx Color’s website is a “hydrating, silky liquid concealer with a
flawless and brightening effect” that “minimizes dark circles, neutralizes red
hues, and brighten skin over all” and gives the user “beautiful, natural-looking
coverage you can count on.”

I, however, am not so sure that this is the Bronx Colors product that Trump
uses. Not even a man as lawless and dumb as Donald Trump would smear concealer
all over his face and neck! And the Post story clearly references
“containers”—which could describe tubes of concealer, but I am doubtful—as well
as “rust-colored” stains. Would you describe Orange BHC06 as rust-colored? I
would not!

I suspect instead that the product the Post referred to is the brand’s
Studioline HDTV Foundation, which comes in what would more commonly be
colloquially described as a “container,” and in the shade Nutmeg HDTV06, a rich,
red-tinted brown that looks like it would absolutely leave “rust-colored”
stains.

Mystery, partially solved!

2019-12-06 20:17:06 UTC
[...]
Coppertone used to market an "automatic tan" that you sprayed on and
would give you an orange glow, I don't know if they still do. I tried it
once as a teenager and it was kinda icky, obvious it wasn't natural.
Miloch
2019-12-06 21:59:48 UTC
In article <super70s-***@reader01.eternal-september.org>,
super70s says...
[...]
We'll reveal the secrets of 5 celebrities' favorite spray-tanning methods:

https://www.artesiantan.com/blog/what-spray-tan-do-celebrities-use-secrets-revealed/

•Kim Kardashian – St. Tropez. ...
•Kylie Jenner - Spray On Sun Bronzing Spray. Another great insight for the
perfectly golden skin comes from Kylie Jenner. ...
•Jessica Alba - Infinity Sun Glow. ...
•Denise Richards - Spray di Sole. ...
•Anna Paquin – Colour Couture.

...for bad fake tans:

https://radaronline.com/photos/worst-celebrity-tans/

2019-12-07 19:13:04 UTC
super70s says...
[...]
Kim Kardashian ˆ St. Tropez. ...
Kylie Jenner - Spray On Sun Bronzing Spray. Another great insight for the
perfectly golden skin comes from Kylie Jenner. ...
Jessica Alba - Infinity Sun Glow. ...
Denise Richards - Spray di Sole. ...
Anna Paquin ˆ Colour Couture.
https://radaronline.com/photos/worst-celebrity-tans/
After Trump is out of office the Republicans should nominate one of the
Kardashians to run for president, the base has become silly and ignorant
enough to go for it.