Melania Trump Jets Off to Mar-a-Lago in Thigh-High Leather "Whore" Boots For Christmas
2020-12-23 23:26:19 UTC
pics
https://footwearnews.com/2020/fashion/celebrity-style/melania-trump-thigh-high-boots-mar-a-lago-christmas-2020-1203088028/

Melania Trump joined her husband, President Donald Trump, as they boarded Air
Force One this afternoon, heading from the White House to his Mar-a-Lago estate
in Florida. The first couple will spend Christmas in the southern state as they
have traditionally done throughout President Trump’s term in office.

For the outing, the first lady opted for a double-breasted black coat dress with
accentuated lapels and a flowing skirt. She accessorized the number with her
signature square-frame sunglasses.

To counter the shorter hem of her winter-ready number, Melania opted for a sleek
set of thigh-high boots from one of her most beloved footwear brands, Christian
Louboutin. The red-bottom design featured slouchy Nappa leather uppers formed
with exposed-stitched panels and a pointed-toe front. Titled the Eleonor Alta
silhouette, the bottoms come set atop a sculptural 4-inch block heel for a
heightened finish.

*
Dreamer In Colore
2020-12-24 05:14:09 UTC
[...]

Are you implying that the first lady's bought and paid for?

Because I can't help but agree. I feel bad for her, because her
husband stepped out on her with a second-rate x-rated actress, and she
chose to remain with him, with golden handcuffs.
--
Cheers,
Dreamer

"If God listened to the prayers of men, all men would quickly have
perished: for they are forever praying for evil against one another."

Epicurus
Miloch
2020-12-24 05:41:44 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, Dreamer In Colore
says...
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Post by Miloch
[...]
I don't expect that marriage to last forever...I wouldn't be surprised that
after a 'respectable' time, she'll leave his fat ass...she's still fuckable.

2020-12-24 17:14:18 UTC
says...
Post by Dreamer In Colore
"Whore" boots?
Are you implying that the first lady's bought and paid for?
Because I can't help but agree. I feel bad for her, because her
husband stepped out on her with a second-rate x-rated actress, and she
chose to remain with him, with golden handcuffs.
I don't expect that marriage to last forever...I wouldn't be surprised that
after a 'respectable' time, she'll leave his fat ass...she's still fuckable.
He'd probably have already traded her in for a model with a lot less
mileage but she'd get half of every penny he has no doubt and we know
money is more important to him than happiness (or even a better trophy
wife).
Miloch
2020-12-24 17:45:40 UTC
In article <super70s-***@reader02.eternal-september.org>,
super70s says...
says...
Post by Dreamer In Colore
"Whore" boots?
Are you implying that the first lady's bought and paid for?
Because I can't help but agree. I feel bad for her, because her
husband stepped out on her with a second-rate x-rated actress, and she
chose to remain with him, with golden handcuffs.
I don't expect that marriage to last forever...I wouldn't be surprised that
after a 'respectable' time, she'll leave his fat ass...she's still fuckable.
He'd probably have already traded her in for a model with a lot less
mileage but she'd get half of every penny he has no doubt and we know
money is more important to him than happiness (or even a better trophy
wife).
I think we all know who has Drumpf's heart...

Dreamer In Colore
2020-12-24 23:39:10 UTC
says...
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Post by Miloch
[...]
I wouldn't touch her ever. I couldn't get the visual of her and Donald
out of my head, and I tell you... that's a total bonewrecker. There
are so many better women.... come on, Miloch. Raise your standards!

This is a woman that Dork would want, after all.

Epicurus
China Biden
Barron more your type?
Dreamer In Colore
2020-12-26 00:21:17 UTC
On Thu, 24 Dec 2020 18:19:40 -0800, China Biden
Post by China Biden
On Thu, 24 Dec 2020 18:39:10 -0500, Dreamer In Colore
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Post by Miloch
says...
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Post by Miloch
[...]
Do you not know how to read for comprehension? It's right there...
"There are so many better women". Why is it that every moron here
skews Republican?

But since you bring it up... I'd take Salma Hayek over Melania Trump
any day of the week.

Epicurus
China Biden
2020-12-26 01:40:36 UTC
Post by China Biden
On Thu, 24 Dec 2020 18:39:10 -0500, Dreamer In Colore
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Post by Miloch
says...
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Post by Miloch
[...]
You're a lying dog-faced pony soldier. Sorry, Salma doesn't have any sons, and
you're worthless and broke and she fucks a billionaire.
Miloch
2020-12-26 03:52:40 UTC
Post by China Biden
On Thu, 24 Dec 2020 18:39:10 -0500, Dreamer In Colore
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Post by Miloch
says...
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Post by Miloch
[...]
It prolly ranks right up there next to his addiction to drinking 'Mountain Dew'

*
any day of the week.
China Biden
2020-12-25 02:17:47 UTC
says...
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Post by Miloch
[...]
He's a BILLIONAIRE. Suggest you look up what most women find fuckable. Probably
you'd fuck him.
%
well you did so how was it
China Biden
Go ride your bicycle back to uk.r.m. you and your tutu wearing PM.
%
2020-12-25 04:14:34 UTC
Post by China Biden
Post by %
Post by China Biden
Post by Miloch
says...
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Post by Miloch
[...]
what the hell is a ukrm and you can't ride a bike here very well ,
so go back to jammin in a tween you're lips
China Biden
2020-12-25 04:45:46 UTC
Post by %
Post by China Biden
Post by %
Post by China Biden
Post by Miloch
says...
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Post by Miloch
[...]
YOU can't ride* a bike very well.

*With Trudeau's schlong in your tuchus.
China Biden
2020-12-25 05:24:14 UTC
Post by %
Post by China Biden
Post by %
Post by China Biden
Post by Miloch
says...
Post by Dreamer In Colore
Post by Miloch
[...]
Oh shut up you. Go back to goofing on Miloch.