House Dems Reportedly Prepared to Investigate the Bejeezus Out of Trump
2018-12-28 17:15:29 UTC
https://splinternews.com/house-dems-reportedly-prepared-to-investigate-the-bejee-1831362221

Congress may not be in session and the federal government might still be
partially shut down, but behind the scenes in Washington, there’s a flurry of
activity among House Democrats eager to get a jump start on what’ll likely be
one of the biggest political endeavors of 2019: Investigating the absolute hell
out of President Donald Trump and his entire ridiculous administration.

Based on job postings shared with CNN this week, the soon-to-be Democratic-run
House Judiciary Committee is on the hunt for legal experts in “criminal law,
immigration law, constitutional law, intellectual property law, commercial and
administrative law (including antitrust and bankruptcy), or oversight work.” The
House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, meanwhile, spelled things out a
little more clearly in their posting, with an explicit desire for “executive
branch investigative counsel.”

CNN also reports that a third (unnamed) committee posted an ad for
“investigative counsel to conduct congressional investigations and advise on
policy matters related to oversight of the executive branch” on November 7—just
one day after the midterms, which saw the Democrats retake the House.

“We’re being deluged with resumes, really impressive resumes,” incoming House
Intelligence Committee chair (and target of Trump’s ire) Rep. Adam Schiff told
CNN. “There will be no shortage of good candidates. The difficulty will be
choosing among them.”

While House Democrats have publicly focused on a broad legislative agenda of
election reform, health care coverage, and environmental policy, it’s hardly a
secret that their return to power in Congress will usher in a tidal wave of shit
for a White House that has spent the past two years enjoying almost no serious
congressional scrutiny under a Republican majority.

Some Democrats have even grown a little bolder about using the “i” word lately.
Regarding the ongoing saga of President Trump’s hush money payments to Stormy
Daniels and Karen McDougal—something that will almost certainly be looked into
by the new Democratic Congress—incoming House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler
told CNN’s Jake Tapper this month that Trump’s having been implicated in former
fixer Michael Cohen’s statements could “impeachable offenses.”

more at
https://splinternews.com/house-dems-reportedly-prepared-to-investigate-the-bejee-1831362221

*
Nomen Nescio
2018-12-28 21:27:58 UTC
I hope they give themselves a massive heart attack.
Miloch
2018-12-28 21:49:12 UTC
Post by Nomen Nescio
I hope they give themselves a massive heart attack.
...the Trumps...right?!

*
Nomen Nescio
2018-12-28 21:51:02 UTC
Dream on democrat.
super70s
2018-12-29 01:01:11 UTC
Post by Nomen Nescio
Post by Miloch
Post by Nomen Nescio
I hope they give themselves a massive heart attack.
...the Trumps...right?!
Dream on democrat.
Suck it up trumpanzees, you wouldn't want people calling you snowflakes
or something like that would you.
Miloch
2018-12-29 02:37:24 UTC
In article <super70s-***@reader01.eternal-september.org>,
super70s says...
Post by super70s
Post by Nomen Nescio
Post by Miloch
Post by Nomen Nescio
I hope they give themselves a massive heart attack.
...the Trumps...right?!
Dream on democrat.
Suck it up trumpanzees, you wouldn't want people calling you snowflakes
or something like that would you.
"Nomen Nescio" is one of these poor saps who actually believes Trump shouldn't
have to show his tax returns to the public because the Grifter-in-Chief is
still being audited by the IRS...

That whole clan is going into the history books as the family that tried to
'monetize' the presidency.

*
Nomen Nescio
2018-12-29 13:13:12 UTC
In article
super70s says...
Post by super70s
Post by Nomen Nescio
Post by Miloch
Post by Nomen Nescio
I hope they give themselves a massive heart attack.
...the Trumps...right?!
Dream on democrat.
Suck it up trumpanzees, you wouldn't want people calling you
snowflakes or something like that would you.
"Nomen Nescio" is one of these poor saps who actually believes Trump
shouldn't have to show his tax returns to the public because the
Grifter-in-Chief is still being audited by the IRS...
That whole clan is going into the history books as the family that
tried to 'monetize' the presidency.
This lib-turd thinks that "Nomen Nescio" is a person. He is so
clueless that he doesn't know that it is the name of a remailer. In
fact, he is most likely so clueless that he doesn't even know what a
remailer is.
Miloch
2018-12-29 16:28:30 UTC
Post by Nomen Nescio
Post by Miloch
In article
super70s says...
Post by super70s
Post by Nomen Nescio
Post by Miloch
Post by Nomen Nescio
I hope they give themselves a massive heart attack.
...the Trumps...right?!
Dream on democrat.
Suck it up trumpanzees, you wouldn't want people calling you
snowflakes or something like that would you.
"Nomen Nescio" is one of these poor saps who actually believes Trump
shouldn't have to show his tax returns to the public because the
Grifter-in-Chief is still being audited by the IRS...
That whole clan is going into the history books as the family that
tried to 'monetize' the presidency.
This lib-turd thinks that "Nomen Nescio" is a person. He is so
clueless that he doesn't know that it is the name of a remailer. In
fact, he is most likely so clueless that he doesn't even know what a
remailer is.
The only thing he needs to know is that you're a dumb douche-bag who's too
afraid/embarrassed to attach his name to his own post!...and you're prolly a
Republican Federal worker who's been laid off by President Bonespurs.

Only cowards use anonymous remailers

*
Nomen Nescio
2018-12-29 22:19:44 UTC
Post by Nomen Nescio
Post by Miloch
In article
super70s says...
Post by super70s
Post by Nomen Nescio
Post by Miloch
Post by Nomen Nescio
[...]
Your insanity is noted! And actually, wise people use remailers to
keep insane haters like yourself from finding, stalking, assaulting,
and murdering them. Even if you could try to do any of those things, I
am always carrying a gun everywhere I go and am always ready to drop
you in hell prematurely, the certain place you are eventually going to
end up.
Miloch
2018-12-29 23:59:57 UTC
Post by Nomen Nescio
In article
super70s says...
Post by Nomen Nescio
Post by Miloch
Post by Nomen Nescio
I hope they give themselves a massive heart attack.
...the Trumps...right?!
Dream on democrat.
Only cowards use anonymous remailers
Your insanity is noted! And actually, wise people use remailers to
keep insane haters like yourself from finding, stalking, assaulting,
and murdering them. Even if you could try to do any of those things, I
am always carrying a gun everywhere I go and am always ready to drop
you in hell prematurely, the certain place you are eventually going to
end up.
Oops...I left out the word "paranoid"...

...so....Only paranoid cowards use anonymous remailers!

Does Mrs Nescio pack some heat?...or did she just change the locks on the ole
hacienda, pack your sad sad meager belongings into a cardboard box and leave it
on the front steps?

*
tRudy Crayola
2018-12-30 08:32:40 UTC
Post by Nomen Nescio
In article
super70s says...
Post by Nomen Nescio
Post by Miloch
Post by Nomen Nescio
I hope they give themselves a massive heart attack.
...the Trumps...right?!
Dream on democrat.
Only cowards use anonymous remailers
Your insanity is noted! And actually, wise people use remailers to
keep insane haters like yourself from finding, stalking, assaulting,
and murdering them. Even if you could try to do any of those things, I
am always carrying a gun everywhere I go and am always ready to drop
you in hell prematurely, the certain place you are eventually going to
end up.
Oops...I left out the word "paranoid"...
...so....Only paranoid cowards use anonymous remailers!
Does Mrs Nescio pack some heat?...or did she just change the locks on the ole
hacienda, pack your sad sad meager belongings into a cardboard box and leave it
on the front steps?
Isn't your Boi-friend calling for you?
Rudy's Nut & Fruit farm- Sacramento
Miloch
2018-12-30 18:16:28 UTC
Post by tRudy Crayola
Post by Miloch
Post by Nomen Nescio
In article
Post by Nomen Nescio
Dream on democrat.
Only cowards use anonymous remailers
Your insanity is noted! And actually, wise people use remailers to
keep insane haters like yourself from finding, stalking, assaulting,
and murdering them. Even if you could try to do any of those things, I
am always carrying a gun everywhere I go and am always ready to drop
you in hell prematurely, the certain place you are eventually going to
end up.
Oops...I left out the word "paranoid"...
...so....Only paranoid cowards use anonymous remailers!
Does Mrs Nescio pack some heat?...or did she just change the locks on the ole
hacienda, pack your sad sad meager belongings into a cardboard box and leave it
on the front steps?
Isn't your Boi-friend calling for you?
Oh comon'...you can do better than that! I was hoping for something like
"...are you now or have you ever been a member of the Communist Homosexual
Liberal Democratic Party and practiced their perversions?"...you
know...something out of Dr Strangelove.

...keep tryin'...practice makes perfect as they say.

*
tRudy Crayola
2018-12-30 08:31:13 UTC
In article
super70s says...
[...]
hell prematurely, the certain place you are eventually going to end up.n
Hey? no fair. I saw this target first!
Rudy's Nut & Fruit farm- Sacramento
tRudy Crayola
2018-12-30 08:29:42 UTC
Post by Nomen Nescio
Post by Miloch
In article
super70s says...
Post by super70s
Post by Nomen Nescio
Post by Miloch
Post by Nomen Nescio
[...]
Only idiots like you respond to it.
Rudy's Nut & Fruit farm- Sacramento
Miloch
2018-12-30 18:18:05 UTC
Post by tRudy Crayola
Post by Miloch
Post by Nomen Nescio
Post by Miloch
In article
super70s says...
Post by super70s
Post by Nomen Nescio
Post by Miloch
Post by Nomen Nescio
[...]
...you mean like you're doing with this post?