Theaters introduce brilliant stoner mash up: Cheetos + popcorn
2017-12-13 01:01:47 UTC
https://thetakeout.com/theaters-introduce-brilliant-stoner-mash-up-cheetos-1821225462

When it comes to passing our newsworthiness sniff test, we here at The Takeout
would like to think we have the olfactory sense of a bloodhound. Dozens of press
releases arrive in our inboxes each morning, chocked with superlatives and all
touting to be Sliced Bread 2.0. Most are deleted without a second glance.

Once in a long while, a rare bird descends into our field of vision—a new
product that causes heads to cock sideways. Today is one such day, with
Frito-Lay breaking through our logjam of e-mail pitches with what sounds like an
intriguing idea.

Movie theater popcorn, covered with Cheetos dust, supplemented with actual
Cheetos.

According to the release, it’ll be sold in 32 oz. cups at Regal Cinemas
beginning this Friday, Dec. 15. That is all. We just wanted to acknowledge that
duh, this sounds like a fine idea.

2017-12-13 11:49:05 UTC
[...]
I predict this will go over like a lead balloon, reminds people too much
of Donald Trump.