One-foot-in-the-grave Ruth Bader Ginsburg is [Supposedly-for-the-4th-time...] cancer-free
Leroy N. Soetoro
2019-01-12 19:21:51 UTC
Still time to die before the 4th of July.

https://nypost.com/2019/01/11/ruth-bader-ginsburg-is-cancer-free/

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is cancer-free and her recovery
from surgery is “on track” — but she will miss a second week of oral
arguments next week, the court announced Friday.

“Her recovery from surgery is on track,” said court spokeswoman Kathy
Arberg, according to CNBC. “Post-surgery evaluation indicates no evidence
of remaining disease, and no further treatment is required.”

Ginsburg, 85, had surgery in Manhattan on Dec. 21 to remove two cancerous
nodules from her left lung and was released on Christmas Day.

She already missed three days of arguments this week — the first time in
her 25 years on the bench.

She has had two previous battles with cancer — colon cancer in 1999 and
pancreatic cancer in 2009 — but didn’t miss any court during that time.
truck.

of the Obama presidency.

The World According To Garp.

ObamaCare is a total 100% failure and no lie that can be put forth by its
supporters can dispute that.

Obama jobs, the result of ObamaCare. 12-15 working hours a week at minimum
wage, no benefits and the primary revenue stream for ObamaCare. It can't
be funded with money people don't have, yet liberals lie about how great
it is.

Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion in the eight
years he was in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood queer
liberal democrat donors.

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---
Anonymous
2019-01-12 21:31:14 UTC
She'll retire after the Dems win the White House in 2020.
David Hartung
2019-01-12 21:37:52 UTC
Post by Anonymous
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
https://nypost.com/2019/01/11/ruth-bader-ginsburg-is-cancer-free/
She'll retire after the Dems win the White House in 2020.
Very doubtful she's cancer-free, and equally doubtful she'll live until
2020, but I think I'd rather not Trump get a third opening on the Supreme
Court to fill. Two is plenty, especially since is second is so eminently
unqualified to sit on the court (or any court, for that matter.)
Miloch
2019-01-12 22:17:34 UTC
Post by David Hartung
Post by Anonymous
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
https://nypost.com/2019/01/11/ruth-bader-ginsburg-is-cancer-free/
She'll retire after the Dems win the White House in 2020.
Very doubtful she's cancer-free, and equally doubtful she'll live until
2020, but I think I'd rather not Trump get a third opening on the Supreme
Court to fill. Two is plenty, especially since is second is so eminently
unqualified to sit on the court (or any court, for that matter.)
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ruth-bader-ginsburg-lung-cancer-nodules-removed-supreme-court-justice-2018-12-21/

"Dr. Raja Flores, chair of thoracic surgery at Mt. Sinai Hospital in New York
City, told CBS News that since Ginsburg survived pancreatic and colon cancer,
it's likely that slow-moving cancer cells from one of those diagnoses spread to
her lungs. Flores did not treat Ginsburg and hasn't spoken to the doctor who
did, but he suspects pathology tests will show that the lesions came from her
pancreas.

As Ginsburg does not have a history of smoking, Flores said a lung cancer
diagnosis was unlikely. He predicted she will be able to "live normally" and
"won't miss that part of the lung."

But for Ginsburg, surgery is the easy part, and recovery will be tougher. Flores
estimated that she would stay in the hospital 3-6 days and should be up and
walking in the next day or so. Typically he would expect someone who had her
procedure to return to work in 6 weeks. Her history of routine exercise will be
beneficial to a faster recovery.

"I think she's gonna be fine," Flores said.

*
NoBody
2019-01-13 16:40:50 UTC
Post by David Hartung
Post by Anonymous
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
[...]
You're replying to stupid Rudely impersonating a regular again. Rudely
is the most immature child posting on Usenet.
David Hartung
2019-01-12 23:31:03 UTC
Post by David Hartung
Post by Anonymous
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
https://nypost.com/2019/01/11/ruth-bader-ginsburg-is-cancer-free/
She'll retire after the Dems win the White House in 2020.
Very doubtful she's cancer-free, and equally doubtful she'll live until
2020, but I think I'd rather not Trump get a third opening on the
Supreme Court to fill.  Two is plenty, especially since is second is so
eminently unqualified to sit on the court (or any court, for that matter.)
I am thankful that Justice Ginsburg is free of cancer. That being said,
once again Rudy is demonstrating just how ignorant he is. Both of
President Trump's nominees are far more qualified to serve on the
Nation's highest court than either of President Obama's nominees. I too
suspect that Justice Ginsburg will not see the end of President Trump's
first term, and most certainly not his second term, but let's not rush
her death.
Anonymous
Bullshit.
BeamMeUpScotty
2019-01-13 02:47:38 UTC
Post by Anonymous
Post by Anonymous
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
https://nypost.com/2019/01/11/ruth-bader-ginsburg-is-cancer-free/
She'll retire after the Dems win the White House in 2020.
Both of President Trump's nominees are far more qualified to serve on the
Nation's highest court than either of President Obama's nominees.
Bullshit.
“I would hope that a wise *Latina woman* with the richness of her
experiences would more often than not reach a *better conclusion* than a
*white male* who hasn’t lived that life,” -Sonya Sotomayor-

Democrats like having racists and RACIAL SUPREMACISTS on the Supreme Court.

I'd say anyone of any color or race or ethnicity could reach a better
conclusion than a hateful Latina who has visions of racial superiority
like Sotomayor...
--
That's Karma

Were Democrats lying before or are the Democrats lying now?

Nomen Nescio
2019-01-13 12:04:22 UTC
Post by Anonymous
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
https://nypost.com/2019/01/11/ruth-bader-ginsburg-is-cancer-free/
She'll retire after the Dems win the White House in 2020.
Both of President Trump's nominees are far more qualified to serve on the
Nation's highest court than either of President Obama's bullshit nominees.
There you go. Now it reads correctly.
Rudy Canoza
2019-01-13 16:09:04 UTC
Post by David Hartung
Post by David Hartung
Post by Anonymous
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
https://nypost.com/2019/01/11/ruth-bader-ginsburg-is-cancer-free/
She'll retire after the Dems win the White House in 2020.
Very doubtful she's cancer-free, and equally doubtful she'll live until
2020, but I think I'd rather not Trump get a third opening on the Supreme
Court to fill.  Two is plenty, especially since is second is so eminently
unqualified to sit on the court (or any court, for that matter.)
I am thankful that Justice Ginsburg is free of cancer. That being said,
once again Rudy is demonstrating just how ignorant he is.
No.
Post by David Hartung
Both of President Trump's nominees are far more qualified to serve on the Nation's highest
court
Kavanaugh is unfit to be on the bench at any level. He is a perjurer, a
rapist and a drunk.
David Hartung
Assertions which have been found to be baseless.
Rudy Canoza
are irrefutable. Yes.
NoBody
Silly you execting Rudely to be honest.
David Hartung
I don't expect it, but he needs to be faced with his dishonesty.
Rudy Canoza
2019-01-14 15:44:51 UTC
Post by David Hartung
Post by David Hartung
Post by David Hartung
Post by David Hartung
Both of President Trump's nominees are far more qualified to serve on
the Nation's highest court
Kavanaugh is unfit to be on the bench at any level.  He is a perjurer, a
rapist and a drunk.
Assertions which have been found to be baseless.
Silly you execting Rudely to be honest.
I don't expect it, but he needs to be faced with his dishonesty.
Fuck off. You're engaging with Bit of Nothingness. He is a
less-than-zero. Fuck off.
NoBody
2019-01-15 11:29:56 UTC
Post by David Hartung
Post by David Hartung
Post by David Hartung
Post by David Hartung
Both of President Trump's nominees are far more qualified to serve on
the Nation's highest court
Kavanaugh is unfit to be on the bench at any level.  He is a perjurer, a
rapist and a drunk.
Assertions which have been found to be baseless.
Silly you execting Rudely to be honest.
I don't expect it, but he needs to be faced with his dishonesty.
He's blind to it and simply doesn't care.

Nomen Nescio
2019-01-13 11:37:21 UTC
Post by David Hartung
Post by Anonymous
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
https://nypost.com/2019/01/11/ruth-bader-ginsburg-is-cancer-free/
She'll retire after the Dems win the White House in 2020.
Very doubtful she's cancer-free, and equally doubtful she'll live until
2020, but I think I'd rather not Trump get a third opening on the Supreme
Court to fill. Two is plenty, especially since is second is so eminently
unqualified to sit on the court (or any court, for that matter.)
The old bitch has been pronounced cancer free four times now.

This is like the Democrats and their repeated failures to do
anything about immigration. It just keeps coming back.
Clave
2019-01-12 21:48:44 UTC
Post by Anonymous
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
https://nypost.com/2019/01/11/ruth-bader-ginsburg-is-cancer-free/
She'll retire after the Dems win the White House in 2020.
It is *always* preferable for the Senate to be controlled by the party
opposite the president's. It's serves as a check - not foolproof, but
pretty damned good - against the president appointing extremists like
Kavanaugh and Ginsburg to the courts. Do not think for a moment that
Ginzburg is not an extremist. She is, even more so than Kavanaugh or
Thomas. It's not for nothing that the mainstream media, which do of course
tilt left, always refer to her as a "liberal" justice, and they mean that
approvingly. It's also not for nothing that left-wing pundits commonly
refer to her as "the liberal lion." She's an extremist.

There is no amount of judicial overreach she won't support if it produces a
left-wing victory. The biggest example of this, as well as of her
hypocrisy, is in the Obergfell decision. Now, I don't particularly have a
problem with queers being allowed to enter into same-sex marriage.
However, Ginzburg made an extremely pointed critique of Roe v. Wade as
being judicial overreach. In her critique, she made a major point of
noting that states were moving - speedily - toward allowing abortion, and
that that was correct locus: democratically elected state legislatures.

Now along comes Obergfell, at a time when states were legalizing queer
marriage through democratically elected state legislatures, and suddenly
that's inadequate for Ginzburg. She decides that what was needed was a
little more judicial overreach.

Leftists do not gush over Ginzburg because of her being a great legal mind,
because plainly she isn't. They gush over her because she votes the
"right" way, for extreme left-wing goals. That's the only reason.
Nomen Nescio
2019-01-13 06:52:21 UTC
Post by Anonymous
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
https://nypost.com/2019/01/11/ruth-bader-ginsburg-is-cancer-free/
She'll retire after the Dems win the White House in 2020.
HAHAHAHA!

Riiiight.

Joe Biden's brother says family members voted for Trump, 'felt
slighted' by Clinton: report

Tulsi Gabbard, Hawaii Democrat, says she will run for president
in 2020

Julian Castro, Obama's ex-HUD secretary, announces 2020
presidential bid

Elizabeth Warren says she'll run on her native American ancestry

HAHAHAHA!