Did these following nine celebrities vote Republican or Democrat or both?
Chris Tsao
2010-06-19 07:04:02 UTC
Steve McQueen
Charles Bronson
Robert Mitchum
Tony Curtis
Jack Lemmon
Jimmy Stewart
Harrison Ford
Betty Davis
Teresa Wright

Were they registered as democrats or republicans?
Chris Tsao
2010-06-19 07:23:10 UTC
Post by Chris Tsao
Steve McQueen
Charles Bronson
Robert Mitchum
Tony Curtis
Jack Lemmon
Jimmy Stewart
Harrison Ford
Betty Davis
Teresa Wright
Were they registered as democrats or republicans?
I typed into my browser "Teresa Wright republican" and found this:

http://www.pophistorydig.com/?p=943
Chris Tsao
"Harrison Ford is a liberal democrat."
Chris Tsao
"Stewart was a very conservative Republican"
S. Fu
2010-06-19 08:12:48 UTC
Post by Chris Tsao
"Stewart was a very conservative Republican"
It's interesting to contrast his conservatism with John Wayne's. He
named names before HUAC, just like Wayne or Elia Kazan. But because he
was quiet about his politics he didn't catch much hell about doing so.
Being a legitimate war hero didn't hurt either.
Chris Tsao
Jack Lemmon was a democrat.
Chris Tsao
2010-06-19 07:30:58 UTC
http://wikibin.org/articles/list-of-hollywood-republicans.html

I found Charles Bronson on this list of Hollywood republicans.
Chris Tsao
Steve McQueen is on the list too.
Chris Tsao
Miss Davis describes herself as "a dedicated Democrat"
Chris Tsao
2010-06-19 07:36:14 UTC
Post by Chris Tsao
Steve McQueen
Charles Bronson
Robert Mitchum
Tony Curtis
Jack Lemmon
Jimmy Stewart
Harrison Ford
Betty Davis
Teresa Wright
Were they registered as democrats or republicans?
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3814559488/nm0000348

Tony Curtis and Janet Leigh at an event surrounding the Democratic
National Convention
Chris Tsao
2010-06-19 07:38:04 UTC
Post by Chris Tsao
Steve McQueen
Charles Bronson
Robert Mitchum
Tony Curtis
Jack Lemmon
Jimmy Stewart
Harrison Ford
Betty Davis
Teresa Wright
Were they registered as democrats or republicans?
Politically, Mitchum was a Republican. He addressed the Republican
convention in 1992.

I guessed everyone on my lists political party. I typed the party next
to their name in my browser that I thought they belonged to.
Dump Democrats
2010-06-19 17:36:24 UTC
Post by Chris Tsao
Steve McQueen
Charles Bronson
Robert Mitchum
Tony Curtis
Jack Lemmon
Jimmy Stewart
Harrison Ford
Betty Davis
Teresa Wright
Were they registered as democrats or republicans?
Since several are dead, they could only have voted Democrat.
ACORN could have kept them alive until 2020.
h***@gmail.com
2019-12-22 17:36:17 UTC
Eat shit Republican scum
c***@gmail.com
2020-01-22 12:06:48 UTC
Im not American byt trump will win 2020.with all the lies all them dem tardshave been spreading .have you seen the vids of biden touching young girls boobs..funby how you all blame trump for being a pervvet what about that loser biden.