Robert Redford admits he sucks cock and thrashes Donald Trump while endorsing presidential candidate Joe Biden in lengthy post
Reston
2020-07-09 05:30:51 UTC
Robert Redford chooses the veep over the creep.

The Academy Award-winning director backed former vice president Joe Biden
for president on Tuesday in a lengthy, impassioned essay.

The 83-year-old Hollywood heavyweight prefaced his endorsement by
asserting that he prefers not to make public political proclamations, but
felt compelled to in the Donald Trump era.

“This November, unity and empathy are on the ballot. Experience and
intelligence are on the ballot,” wrote Redford in an editorial published
by CNN. “Joe Biden is on the ballot, and I’m confident he will bring these
qualities back to the white House.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

https://www.nydailynews.com/snyde/ny-redford-endorses-biden-20200707-
sclqfm2kp5egbejobvdafe7gfu-story.html#rt=chartbeat-flt
David Hartung
2020-07-09 05:37:22 UTC
Post by Reston
Robert Redford chooses the veep over the creep.
The Academy Award-winning director backed former vice president Joe Biden
for president on Tuesday in a lengthy, impassioned essay.
The 83-year-old Hollywood heavyweight prefaced his endorsement by
asserting that he prefers not to make public political proclamations, but
felt compelled to in the Donald Trump era.
“This November, unity and empathy are on the ballot. Experience and
intelligence are on the ballot,” wrote Redford in an editorial published
by CNN. “Joe Biden is on the ballot, and I’m confident he will bring these
qualities back to the white House.”
Redford is right. There is plenty one might dislike about a Biden
presidency, but there is one thing on which all right-thinking Americans agree:

It will be better than a second Trump term.

I actually think a Biden presidency might be quite bad. I know, beyond
dispute, that it would be better than a second term for Trump. Trump is
unquestionably the worst president in American history. Everyone can see this.