Why does Rudi Bakhtiar just admit her affair?
EricCadmyusAAAAA
2004-04-03 01:50:32 UTC
CNN's Rudi Bakhtiar has really put herself in a bind with her love affair with
Headline News sports reporter Steve Overmyer. For a 37 year old single woman
like Rudi the normal direction for a successful relationship is to head toward
marriage, but how can Rudi marry Steve under these circumstances???

Their secret love affair and how she destroyed his marriage with his ex-wife
Tracye Hutchins would finally be exposed to everyone!!!! Unless she plans to
get married to Overmyer in secret and then she will never mention his name on
the air?? She will just refer to him as "my husband"?????

I would have a lot more respect for Rudi and Steve if they would just finally
kiss on the air and thus admit that they are a couple. It would put Rudi's mind
at ease and she could stop running away from this scandal and then she would be
able to get married to Steve like any normal lady her age would....

What do you think???
Rich
That you are a bit too worked up about it.
njs
2004-04-03 03:20:21 UTC
Post by EricCadmyusAAAAA
[...]
I think Rudi better get herself a bodyguard, cuz you're just a little too
obsessed with this.
Craig Lawson31
2004-04-03 04:35:47 UTC
Post by njs
I think Rudi better get herself a bodyguard, cuz you're just a little too
obsessed with this.
Well, they are fucking, it's pretty clear if you watch them on screen
together.

http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/wDZuQF5CXRPxxDOXaa54B98_7L4-16nsLsP9U2bqxQexi
DBA3kpYSXNtQqnShUwRgWrI85pl6CuKDkxZSvVlTQRHof-vjU6JiRR4Ir8/Rudi%20and%20lo
vermyer%20(2).jpg