Trump's Instagram post about McCain features a photo of Trump, but no McCain
2018-08-26 23:24:00 UTC
https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/john-mccain-death/h_aaacd173ce46b06dc29877f64ff8c750

President Trump's Instagram account features a photo of the President along with
the same words he tweeted last night: “My deepest sympathies and respect go out
to the family of Senator John McCain. Our hearts and prayers are with you!"
Critics in the comments and on Twitter point out it features no picture of
McCain himself, questioning the President's motives for omitting the Senator.

*
Tommy

you still got that trump obsession in your head lil fella
Miloch
2018-08-27 00:42:20 UTC
Post by Tommy
Post by Miloch
https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/john-mccain-death/h_aaacd173ce46
b06dc29877f64ff8c750
President Trump's Instagram account features a photo of the President
along with the same words he tweeted last night: “My deepest
sympathies and respect go out to the family of Senator John McCain.
Our hearts and prayers are with you!" Critics in the comments and on
Twitter point out it features no picture of McCain himself,
questioning the President's motives for omitting the Senator.
*
cnn...lol
you still got that trump obsession in your head lil fella
...gooder and gooder, Trump-Girl...Trump's troubles just keep getting gooder and
gooder

see ya at the impeachment!

*
Tommy
no crime, no collusion...moving along
super70s
2018-08-27 01:44:57 UTC
Post by Tommy
Post by Miloch
https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/john-mccain-death/h_aaacd173ce46
b06dc29877f64ff8c750
President Trump's Instagram account features a photo of the President
along with the same words he tweeted last night: „My deepest
sympathies and respect go out to the family of Senator John McCain.
Our hearts and prayers are with you!" Critics in the comments and on
Twitter point out it features no picture of McCain himself,
questioning the President's motives for omitting the Senator.
*
cnn...lol
What's false in their report? Nothing of course.

trumpanzees...lol
Miloch
2018-08-27 02:03:48 UTC
In article <super70s-***@reader02.eternal-september.org>,
super70s says...
Post by super70s
Post by Tommy
Post by Miloch
https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/john-mccain-death/h_aaacd173ce46
b06dc29877f64ff8c750
President Trump's Instagram account features a photo of the President
along with the same words he tweeted last night: „My deepest
sympathies and respect go out to the family of Senator John McCain.
Our hearts and prayers are with you!" Critics in the comments and on
Twitter point out it features no picture of McCain himself,
questioning the President's motives for omitting the Senator.
*
cnn...lol
What's false in their report? Nothing of course.
trumpanzees...lol
Heh...Tommy...he occasionally feels a need to remind us all that he's a
dumb-shit...as if we need to be reminded!

It's fun to jerk his chain just to watch him contort logic and reason using his
one syllable words...but he's a typical TeaParty Trumpster.

*
Tommy
and yet here you are talking about me, obsessed...lol
Tommy
you nor they can prove any of it...moving along
Miloch
2018-08-27 02:08:10 UTC
Post by Tommy
Post by Miloch
https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/john-mccain-death/h_aaacd173ce46
b06dc29877f64ff8c750
President Trump's Instagram account features a photo of the President
along with the same words he tweeted last night: “My deepest
sympathies and respect go out to the family of Senator John McCain.
Our hearts and prayers are with you!" Critics in the comments and on
Twitter point out it features no picture of McCain himself,
questioning the President's motives for omitting the Senator.
*
cnn...lol
....hey Tommy...I made some potato salad from scratch today...whadya think about
that?

*
Tommy
2018-08-27 11:29:19 UTC
Post by Miloch
Post by Tommy
Post by Miloch
46 b06dc29877f64ff8c750
President Trump's Instagram account features a photo of the
President along with the same words he tweeted last night: “My
deepest sympathies and respect go out to the family of Senator John
McCain. Our hearts and prayers are with you!" Critics in the
comments and on Twitter point out it features no picture of McCain
himself, questioning the President's motives for omitting the
Senator.
*
cnn...lol
....hey Tommy...I made some potato salad from scratch today...whadya
think about that?
*
your wife made you cook, pussy whipped babycakes