Cardi B's House is Fucking Huge!
2019-12-26 18:56:56 UTC
pic ---> https://jezebel.com/cardi-bs-house-is-fucking-huge-1840658783

I currently live in a 350-square-foot apartment, which is still rather large,
all things considered. Cardi B and Offset, meanwhile, live in house that is
equivalent to 64.2867 apartments of comparable size to mine stacked together
like lego bricks somewhere in Atlanta, Georgia. In an actual city, wouldn’t that
be an entire square block if you laid it out flat? I’m not good at math but this
feels correct!

TMZ reports that the couple purchased their Frankenstein mansion for for
somewhere close to $5.75 million, although no formal price was listed by Dorsey
Alston Realtors. It comes with: a wine cellar, a gym, a gun range, a “man cave,”
a pool that is also bigger than my apartment, 6 acres of backyard space, a
solarium, a built-in doctor’s office, a fireside sitting room INSIDE the master
bedroom, an upstairs spa, and an outdoor cabana. Ok, sounds totally fine and
reasonable for two people to live in, together, with maybe some kids and
assorted family members.

On Instagram, Cardi B and Offset gave followers a tour of the home. Cardi
revealed that she’s been “trying to get a house for two years,” but that she and
Offset “never see eye to eye.” That tracks! In the kitchen, she promised Offset,
“I know how to cook babe, I swear, I just don’t like cooking.” I’d also like to
point out that Cardi did all of this in a Chanel two piece mini-set, long pink
acrylic nails, and matching pink stilettos, which I propose be the official
uniform for all real estate agents everywhere. It would certainly make them less
ominous and spooky at open houses!

Anyway, what does one do, exactly, with 22,500 square feet of (cheaply built)
big box mega-mansion? The cleaning fees seem outrageous, but it’s the windows I
worry about. How do you possibly keep it insulated with all those windows and
high ceilings? Hoes never get cold, as Cardi has informed us in the past, but
this seems like she’s pushing her luck. Congrats to these two rich people,
though! You can snoop through more photos of their home here. [TMZ / Rap-Up]

https://www.tmz.com/2019/12/25/cardi-b-and-offset-mansion-atlanta-house-christmas-tour/

*
2020
2019-12-27 05:00:11 UTC
I currently live in a 350-square-foot apartment
Sorry Charlie.