Stupid Democrat Rep. Lyin' Jerrold Nadler makes opening remarks at Mueller hearing, vows 'integrity'
Add Reply
Save America - Ban Democrats
2019-07-25 08:43:37 UTC
Rep. Jerrold Nadler, chairman of the House Judiciary Committee,
praised Robert Mueller as a “model of responsibility” and vowed to
conduct Wednesday’s hearing into the former special counsel’s Russia
investigation with “integrity.”

“We will follow your example, Director Mueller. We will act with
integrity. We will follow the facts where they lead?,” Nadler said in
his opening statement to the committee. “We will consider all
appropriate remedies. We will make our recommendation to the House
when our work concludes.?”?

“We will do this work because there must be accountability for the
conduct described in your report, especially as it relates to the
?p?resident?,” he continued.

Mueller will appear for day-long hearings with the House Judiciary and
?Intelligence committees to answer questions about the 448-report on
his two-year investigation into Russian interference in the 2016
presidential election.

?Nadler outlined the ?lines of questioning ?pertaining to sections of
his report.

“In Volume I, you find that the Russian government attacked our 2016
elections ?’?in a sweeping and systematic fashion,?’? and that the
attacks were designed to benefit the Trump campaign?,” the New York
Democrat said.?

“Volume II walks us through ?10 separate incidents of possible
obstruction of justice where, in your words, President Trump attempted
to exert undue influence over your investigation?,” he added.

He said the “most shocking” of the incidents in the report occurred
when Trump ordered White House counsel Don McGahn to have Mueller
fired and then ?lie about it publicly.

He also said Trump tried to prevent witnesses from cooperating with
?Mueller’s probe.

“Although ?d?epartment policy barred you from indicting the
?p?resident for this conduct, you made clear that he is not
exonerated?,” Nadler said. “Any other person who acted this way would
have been charged with a crime. And in this nation, not even the
?president is above the law.?”?

?He said the committee will approach the hearing with “responsibility,
integrity, and accountability.?”?

“Director Mueller, we have a responsibility to address the evidence
you have uncovered. You recognized as much when you said ‘the
Constitution requires a process other than the criminal justice system
to formally accuse a sitting president of wrongdoing,'” Nadler said.

“That process begins with the work of this committee,” he said.

Nadler, you're an idiot.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/24/rep-jerrold-nadler-makes-opening-remarks-at-mueller-hearing-vows-integrity/
Miloch
2019-07-25 14:03:19 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, Save America - Ban
Democrats says...
Post by Save America - Ban Democrats
Rep. Jerrold Nadler, chairman of the House Judiciary Committee,
praised Robert Mueller as a “model of responsibility” and vowed to
conduct Wednesday’s hearing into the former special counsel’s Russia
investigation with “integrity.”
Mueller will appear for day-long hearings with the House Judiciary and
?I>“We will follow your example, Director Mueller. We will act with
integrity. We will follow the facts where they lead?,” Nadler said in
his opening statement to the committee. “We will consider all
appropriate remedies. We will make our recommendation to the House
when our work concludes.?”?
Nadler, you're an idiot.
https://nypost.com/2019/07/24/rep-jerrold-nadler-makes-opening-remarks-at-mueller-hearing-vows-integrity/
Heh...New York Post...right-wing paper owned by doddering 88 year old Rupert
Murdoch and Donald Trump shill...it would be shocking if the Post said anything
else!!