Celebs Slam Trump for Calling Coronavirus a 'Chinese Virus'
2020-03-17 03:25:53 UTC
http://www.justjared.com/2020/03/16/celebs-slam-trump-for-calling-coronavirus-a-chinese-virus/

Celebrities are speaking out with harsh criticism of Donald Trump after referred
to coronavirus as the “Chinese Virus” in a new tweet about the pandemic.

People all over social media are calling the president racist for his words.

“The United States will be powerfully supporting those industries, like Airlines
and others, that are particularly affected by the Chinese Virus. We will be
stronger than ever before!” Trump wrote on Monday night (March 16).

Stars like Mia Farrow, Don Cheadle, and more are calling out for the racist
comment.

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump
· 4h
The United States will be powerfully supporting those industries, like Airlines
and others, that are particularly affected by the Chinese Virus. We will be
stronger than ever before!

Mia Farrow
✔
@MiaFarrow
Its called the Coronavirus and its now as American as apple pie so stop racist
comments.

26.6K
3:57 PM - Mar 16, 2020

Don Cheadle
✔
@DonCheadle
chinese virus, huh? wow. still. aren't you feeling like you're in over your head
yet? no? https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1239685852093169664 …

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump
The United States will be powerfully supporting those industries, like Airlines
and others, that are particularly affected by the Chinese Virus. We will be
stronger than ever before!

1,780
5:37 PM - Mar 16, 2020

more at
http://www.justjared.com/2020/03/16/celebs-slam-trump-for-calling-coronavirus-a-chinese-virus/

*
MaxxX-Ine
2020-03-17 05:12:42 UTC
http://www.justjared.com/2020/03/16/celebs-slam-trump-for-calling-coronavirus-a-chinese-virus/
Celebrities are speaking out with harsh criticism of Donald Trump after referred
to coronavirus as the “Chinese Virus” in a new tweet about the pandemic.
Stars like Mia Farrow, Don Cheadle,
A very poor example of the word "star."