Rush Limbaugh: I hope AOC, Ilhan Omar and other 'wacko' Democrats keep talking
Leroy N. Soetoro
2019-07-21 19:14:02 UTC
https://www.foxnews.com/media/rush-limbaugh-aoc-ilhan-omar-fox-friends

Radio host Rush Limbaugh said on "Fox & Friends" that he hopes the so-
called "squad," specifically Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Ilhan Omar
keep talking ahead of the 2020 presidential election.

Limbaugh said the Democrats refuse to debate issues with Republicans and
are instead calling President Trump a racist and holding impeachment
votes. He said Democrats try to "destroy" and "marginalize" conservatives,
with the mainstream media's help.

"There wasn't even a reason to impeach, they were just impeaching to do
it. I say let them continue, I hope they continue to illustrate how wacko,
how morally bankrupt and substantively bankrupt they are. That's why I
hope Omar and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez keep talking," he said.

Limbaugh said the president is succeeding in presenting the progressive
congresswomen as the face of the Democratic Party heading into next year's
election.

Trump continued his feud with Omar in tweets Friday morning, denouncing
the media for becoming "crazed" over his supporters chanting "send her
back" at a North Carolina rally Wednesday night after he criticized the
Somali-born congresswoman.

Donald J. Trump
?
@realDonaldTrump
It is amazing how the Fake News Media became “crazed” over the chant
“send her back” by a packed Arena (a record) crowd in the Great State of
North Carolina, but is totally calm & accepting of the most vile and
disgusting statements made by the three Radical Left Congresswomen...

94.3K
5:16 AM - Jul 19, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
40.9K people are talking about this
TRUMP DISTANCES HIMSELF FROM 'SEND HER BACK' CHANT: 'I DISAGREE WITH IT'

Trump referred to footage of Omar returning home to Minnesota, where she
was greeted by hundreds of supporters carrying placards at Minneapolis-St.
Paul International Airport. Trump claimed the whole scene was
orchestrated.

“They even covered a tiny staged crowd as they greeted Foul Mouthed Omar
in Minnesota, a State which I will win in #2020 because they can’t stand
her and her hatred of our Country, and they appreciate all that I have
done for them (opening up mining and MUCH more) which has led to the best
employment & economic year in Minnesota’s long and beautiful history!” he
tweeted.

Omar on Thursday said Trump is using “fascist” rhetoric and told
supporters she would continue to be Trump’s “nightmare.”

“His nightmare is seeing the beautiful mosaic fabric of our country
welcome someone like me as their member of Congress,” Omar said. “We are
going to continue being a nightmare to this president because his policies
are a nightmare to us.”

truck.

of the Obama presidency.

The Obama-led Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS)
approved Uranium One in fall 2010. With a little luck, we'll see
compulsive liar Hillary Clinton in jail before she dies.

The World According To Garp.

Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion in the eight
years he was in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood queer
liberal democrat donors.
BeamMeUpScotty
2019-07-22 00:12:57 UTC
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
[...]
Their actions are telling us all we need to know about them.
--
That's Karma