Yo!...Tommy...about that Madden Tournament Shooting in Florida...
2018-08-27 02:36:35 UTC
...do ya think it's Obama's fault?...grunt once for 'yes'...two grunts for
'no'...or are ya goin' to wait and see what Trump says first?

*
Tommy
2018-08-27 11:29:53 UTC
devoting threads to me...how sweet, i own you
Miloch
2018-08-27 14:09:29 UTC
Post by Tommy
Post by Miloch
...do ya think it's Obama's fault?...grunt once for 'yes'...two grunts
for 'no'...or are ya goin' to wait and see what Trump says first?
*
devoting threads to me...how sweet, i own you
Keep tellin' yur self that, Fox News Boy...give my regards to Sean Hannity time
ya polish his shoes.

*
Tommy
2018-08-27 14:19:49 UTC
Post by Tommy
Post by Miloch
...do ya think it's Obama's fault?...grunt once for 'yes'...two
grunts for 'no'...or are ya goin' to wait and see what Trump says
first?
*
devoting threads to me...how sweet, i own you
Keep tellin' yur self that, Fox News Boy...give my regards to Sean
Hannity time ya polish his shoes.
*
i don't watch main stream news...but you sound like a typical sore losing
lib...gonna call me a russian again
Miloch
2018-08-27 14:31:39 UTC
Post by Tommy
Post by Miloch
Post by Tommy
Post by Miloch
...do ya think it's Obama's fault?...grunt once for 'yes'...two
grunts for 'no'...or are ya goin' to wait and see what Trump says
first?
*
devoting threads to me...how sweet, i own you
Keep tellin' yur self that, Fox News Boy...give my regards to Sean
Hannity time ya polish his shoes.
*
i don't watch main stream news...but you sound like a typical sore losing
lib...gonna call me a russian again
...no sense in stating the obvious, Putin Girl

*
Tommy
Best Brady bunch voice..."Russia Russia Russia"...what a moron you are.
Miloch
2018-08-27 14:58:21 UTC
Post by Tommy
Post by Miloch
Post by Tommy
Post by Miloch
Post by Tommy
Post by Miloch
...do ya think it's Obama's fault?...grunt once for 'yes'...two
grunts for 'no'...or are ya goin' to wait and see what Trump says
first?
*
devoting threads to me...how sweet, i own you
Keep tellin' yur self that, Fox News Boy...give my regards to Sean
Hannity time ya polish his shoes.
*
i don't watch main stream news...but you sound like a typical sore
losing lib...gonna call me a russian again
...no sense in stating the obvious, Putin Girl
*
Best Brady bunch voice..."Russia Russia Russia"...what a moron you are.
...isn't there a rerun of "Family Feud" or a new episode of "Keeping Up With The
Kardashians" you could be watching?...it'd be a lot easier for you to understand
than grappling with reality.

see ya at the impeachment...this just keeps getting gooder and gooder!

*
Tommy
Your self spank is noted, keeo trying buttercup.
Miloch
2018-08-27 17:19:43 UTC
Post by Tommy
Post by Miloch
Post by Tommy
Post by Miloch
Post by Tommy
Post by Miloch
Post by Tommy
Post by Miloch
[...]
...shouldn't you be adding the post-script..."This post has been approved by
Sean Hannity", FoxNews Boy?

*
Tommy