BREAKING: Joe Biden Just Committed Suicide On TV
Add Reply
KAG
2020-11-07 21:35:05 UTC
Now what? President Kamela?

james g. keegan jr.
2020-11-07 21:40:05 UTC
Post by KAG
Now what?
Now we shove a stick of dynamite up your HIV-oozing asshole and light the
fuze, you lying cocksucker.
Delvin Benêt
2020-11-07 22:00:15 UTC
Post by james g. keegan jr.
Post by KAG
Now what?
Now we shove a stick of dynamite up your HIV-oozing asshole and light the
fuze, you lying cocksucker.
Maybe it was a joke. Seems to have been removed.
The joke is what's between your legs, cumguzzler.
KAG
2020-11-07 22:06:56 UTC
Post by james g. keegan jr.
Post by KAG
Now what?
Now we shove a stick of dynamite up your HIV-oozing asshole and light the
fuze, you lying cocksucker.
Maybe it was a joke. Seems to have been removed.
What's between your legs?
Your mom's mouth. Snowflake.
OrigInfoJunkie
2020-11-07 23:36:21 UTC
Post by james g. keegan jr.
Post by KAG
Now what?
Now we shove a stick of dynamite up your HIV-oozing asshole and light the
fuze, you lying cocksucker.
Maybe it was a joke. Seems to have been removed.
What's between your legs?
Nothing. Not a goddamned thing. I'm a eunuch.
Okay.
Miloch
2020-11-08 00:51:14 UTC
Post by KAG
Now what? President Kamela?
Kamala Harris is the best part of the Biden Presidency...the idea of a Pence
Presidency gives ya the shivers!

*
http://youtu.be/6QCFTNiKRqE
KAG
2020-11-08 01:21:35 UTC
Post by KAG
Now what? President Kamela?
Kamala Harris is the best part of the Biden Presidency
You are an insane leftist. I'm sorry you didn't see the video.