California Democrat says 'F**k Elon Musk' after Tesla founder tweets company HQ 'will move to Texas or Nevada immediately'...
2020-05-10 17:53:26 UTC
...after California county health official says factory CAN'T reopen - despite
Gov Gavin Newsom giving it green light

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8304457/California-Democrat-says-F-k-Elon-Musk-Tesla-founder-says-hell-HQ-Texas-Nevada.html

*The disgruntled CEO took to a comment thread on Twitter to share that he was
also planning to file a lawsuit against Alameda County

*San Diego assemblywoman Lorena Gonzalez expressed her feelings about his
decision in a three word tweet

*'We've been working with them, but we have not given the green light,' Alameda
County Health Officer Erica Pan said of Tesla

*She added: 'We have not said it is appropriate to move forward.'

*Tesla Inc. announced resumed 'limited operations' at its only American car
plant in Fremont, California on Friday

*An email said Tesla would bring back 30 per cent of employees normally working
a shift

*A number of Tesla staffers were either told to work at home, furloughed or
dismissed when the plant shut down

*CEO Elon Musk cited Gov. Gavin Newsom's new guideline allowing manufacturers to
reopen Friday as reason to reopen

A California Democrat had choice words for entrepreneur Elon Musk after he
announced that he plans to move the Tesla HQ to Texas and Nevada 'immediately'
after a California county health official said that his plant could not reopen.

'F**k Elon Musk,' San Diego assemblywoman Lorena Gonzalez tweeted Satuday.

Gonzalez's statement drew both praise and condemnation, particularly from people
who pointed out the number of job losses if the Tesla factory moves.

Tesla's Freemont factory employs 10,000 people.

Unlike Gonzalez, Texas and Nevada Republicans were quick to embrace Musk's
plans.

'Texas gets better every day. Good conservative principles make good governance,
and attract the best and the brightest. The future is happening in Texas,' Texas
congressman Dan Crenshaw tweeted Saturday.

Nevada congressional hopeful Dan Rodimer tweeted: 'Nevada NEEDS these jobs most
of all right now, @elonmusk. We would love to have you and Tesla HQ right here
in the Battleborn State!'

Musk took to a comment thread on Twitter on Saturday to share that he was also
planning to file a lawsuit against Alameda County.

Musk's fury was directed towards Alameda County Health Officer Erica Pan, who on
Friday announced that the Fremont company would not be able to reopen, despite
California Governor Gavin Newsom lifting some coronavirus restrictions.

'Frankly, this is the final straw. Tesla will now move its HQ and future
programs to Texas/Nevada immediately,' he said in the Saturday tweet.

'If we even retain Fremont manufacturing activity at all, it will be dependent
on how Tesla is treated in the future. Tesla is the last carmaker left in CA.'

'Tesla is filing a lawsuit against Alameda County immediately,' he said in an
earlier tweet. 'The unelected & ignorant “Interim Health Officer” of Alameda is
acting contrary to the Governor, the President, our Constitutional freedoms &
just plain common sense!'

On Friday afternoon, CEO Musk told Tesla employees that the multi-billion dollar
car manufacturer would restart production at its plant in Fremont, CNBC reports.

But hours later, Pan said of Tesla: 'We've been working with them, but we have
not given the green light. We have not said it is appropriate to move forward.'

Musk, 48, cited California Gov. Gavin Newsom's announcement that manufacturers
can reopen this week as reason to move forward.

'In light of Governor Gavin Newsom's statement earlier today approving
manufacturing in California, we will aim to restart production in Fremont
tomorrow afternoon,' Musk said Thursday.

'I will be on the line personally helping wherever I can. However, if you feel
uncomfortable coming back to work at this time, please do not feel obligated to
do so.'

But Newsom's orders don't override those of Alameda County, which has
stay-at-home guidelines in place through May 31.

This may cause friction between local and state officials as they try reopen
California in phases.

A separate email was sent to staffers from Valeria Capers Workman, Tesla's HR
head in the US, on Thursday night with additional details.

Workman said the Fremont plant would go ahead with restricted operations and
bring back 30 per cent of employees normally working a shift.

'... Limited operations will resume at the Fremont factory starting at 30% our
normal headcount per shift,' she wrote.

It's unclear if Tesla will be able to properly manufacture vehicles with the
reduced headcount.

Employees who are asked to come back must watch a training video on the new
safety protocols Tesla will implement amid the coronavirus pandemic.

The reopening will likely bring back some staffers who were sent home to work or
furloughed after the Fremont plant shuttered on March 23.

Tesla, as well as other businesses in California, were closed in March after
Gov. Newsom enforced stay-at-home orders in the state.

Similar orders were implemented in Alameda County where the Fremont plant is
located.

Musk initially defied the lockdown orders and continued operations for five days
before they closed amid pressure.

Tesla tried to claim it was an essential business, but was shutdown by public
health officers.

Some employees were asked to work at home, some furloughed and contract workers
dismissed. Top staffers received pay cuts and furloughed workers retained health
benefits.

Musk later tried to rally dozens of employees together and asked them to return
to work in late April, NBC Bay Area reports.

Last week, Musk lambasted state officials over lockdown orders he called
'fascist' and unconstitutional.

But he appeared in high spirits on Thursday with Newsom's new guidelines in
mind. Musk tweeted 'Yeah!!' in response to Newsom's announcement.

*
Hello Kiitty
Leave it to the dimwit dems to chase all the businesses out of the state.
Miloch
2020-05-11 01:01:42 UTC
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
A California Democrat had choice words for entrepreneur Elon Musk after he
announced that he plans to move the Tesla HQ to Texas and Nevada 'immediately'
after a California county health official said that his plant could not reopen.
'F**k Elon Musk,' San Diego assemblywoman Lorena Gonzalez tweeted Satuday.
Gonzalez's statement drew both praise and condemnation, particularly from people
who pointed out the number of job losses if the Tesla factory moves.
Leave it to the dimwit dems to chase all the businesses out of the state.
You're postin' late!...so what was it...get bogged down 'cause wifey hittin' ya
up for a little in-out in-out or was she just makin' ya mow the lawn this
morning and keepin' you away from the ole computer!?

*
Hello Kiitty
2020-05-11 01:52:53 UTC
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
A California Democrat had choice words for entrepreneur Elon Musk after he
announced that he plans to move the Tesla HQ to Texas and Nevada 'immediately'
after a California county health official said that his plant could not reopen.
'F**k Elon Musk,' San Diego assemblywoman Lorena Gonzalez tweeted Satuday.
Gonzalez's statement drew both praise and condemnation, particularly from people
who pointed out the number of job losses if the Tesla factory moves.
Leave it to the dimwit dems to chase all the businesses out of the state.
You're postin' late!...so what was it...get bogged down 'cause wifey hittin' ya
up for a little in-out in-out or was she just makin' ya mow the lawn this
morning and keepin' you away from the ole computer!?
We had a late night and slept in until noon. What business is it of yours?
Seems you'd rather live vicariously through me than concern yourself with what
the dimwit dems have done to ruin this state. Are you happy with
Sacramento/Newsom?
Miloch
2020-05-11 02:12:16 UTC
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
[...]
Ya ya!....vicarious! Late night!...good ones. So...what about the lawn?...get
it mowed?

*
Hello Kiitty
2020-05-11 02:39:04 UTC
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
[...]
You must be pretty excited about getting your Wuhan virus stimulus check. You
probably haven't had that kind of money since your ex-wife cleaned you out.
Miloch
2020-05-11 03:11:51 UTC
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
[...]
Got the "Stimulus Check" weeks ago...considering the ole Grifter's child-like
understanding of government, I was shocked he didn't sign it with a crayon
rather than his Presidential sharpie.

...so...tomorrow ya gonna get on that lawn...hate the idea of Mrs Kitty
struggling behind that old push mower.

*
Hello Kiitty
2020-05-11 04:01:29 UTC
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
[...]
And doubled your net worth. You should have torn the check up in protest but
you have no integrity.
We have a gardener, genius.
Hello Kiitty
2020-05-13 16:23:09 UTC
Got the "Stimulus Check" weeks ago
Democrats want to give illegal aliens the same money you received. In the eyes
of the left, you're worth no more to the US than an illegal alien. Probably
less.