Illinois obama voter convicted of sexually assaulting, murdering toddler to be released
Add Reply
Leroy N. Soetoro
2021-02-06 19:26:27 UTC
https://nypost.com/2021/02/02/man-convicted-of-sexually-assaulting-
murdering-toddler-to-be-released/

An Illinois man convicted of sexually assaulting and murdering a toddler
he was babysitting in 1997 is set to be released at the end of the month
after serving half of his 48-year prison sentence, according to a report.

Cayce Williams, 47, pleaded guilty to the first-degree murder and criminal
sexual assault of 20-month-old Quortney Kley, his ex-girlfriend’s
daughter, in 2006, the Chicago Tribune reported.

He’s expected to be released on Feb. 25, the same day Quortney died 24
years ago, according to the outlet.

Margaret Morgan couldn’t believe her daughter’s killer was going to be a
free man soon.

“You go into this mental shock,” Morgan, who is now a paralegal, told the
Chicago Tribune. “You go into that flight or fight mode. What do I do
next?”

“I don’t really understand what’s going on,” she said. “I feel like I’m
losing my mind.”

When Williams was charged in 1997, the Truth-in-Sentencing law in Illinois
required felons convicted of a violent crime must serve their entire
sentence. In 1999, the Illinois Supreme Court ruled the law
unconstitutional, which cut the inmates’ sentences in half.

Williams was babysitting Quortney and her 5-year-old sister while their
mother was at work the day of the incident.

Little Quortney was taken to a local hospital with severe injuries. An
autopsy revealed she was sexually assaulted and that she died from a
beating and internal bleeding, the Chicago Tribune reported.

That's okay. He's dead and feeding a cow pasture in a year.
--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: ***@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.

2021-02-06 20:35:57 UTC
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
https://nypost.com/2021/02/02/man-convicted-of-sexually-assaulting-
murdering-toddler-to-be-released/
An Illinois man convicted of sexually assaulting and murdering a toddler
he was babysitting in 1997 is set to be released at the end of the month
after serving half of his 48-year prison sentence, according to a report.
Cayce Williams, 47, pleaded guilty to the first-degree murder and criminal
sexual assault of 20-month-old Quortney Kley, his ex-girlfriend’s
daughter, in 2006, the Chicago Tribune reported.
I believe he also said he'd be switching parties and joining recovering
nose-picker and chronic liar, Donald Trump (and his legal team), in Mar a Lago.

*
Beijing Biden
2021-02-07 00:12:01 UTC
Donald Trump
How long you gonna let him live in your head?
Sleepy Joe
2021-02-07 06:09:27 UTC
Post by Beijing Biden
Post by Miloch
Donald Trump
How long you gonna let him live in your head?
Miloch has brain rot.