Merry Christmas everyone! Except for liberal Democrats, queers, illegal aliens and RINOs.
Trump in 2020!
2018-12-25 23:43:01 UTC
All of you exclusions can go screw yourselves.
Miloch
2018-12-26 00:24:50 UTC
Post by Trump in 2020!
All of you exclusions can go screw yourselves.
Looks like you 35%ers/Trumperoonies just found out Santa was a Liberal Democrat
and left your sockaroonie empty...hey...shit happens along to road to
impeachment...and man!...is that going to be fun to watch...I'll be sitting
right next to Melania with my finger jammed up her sphincter (at her request!)

*
2A
2018-12-26 09:58:13 UTC
Post by Trump in 2020!
All of you exclusions can go screw yourselves.
Looks like you 35%ers/Trumperoonies just found out Santa was a Liberal Democrat
and left your sockaroonie empty...hey...shit happens along to road to
impeachment...and man!...is that going to be fun to watch...I'll be sitting
right next to Melania with my finger jammed up her sphincter (at her request!)
Whoa! Looks like someone took exception to the "queers" label and
desperately tried to overcompensate.

~
Miloch
2018-12-26 16:18:53 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by Trump in 2020!
All of you exclusions can go screw yourselves.
Looks like you 35%ers/Trumperoonies just found out Santa was a Liberal Democrat
and left your sockaroonie empty...hey...shit happens along to road to
impeachment...and man!...is that going to be fun to watch...I'll be sitting
right next to Melania with my finger jammed up her sphincter (at her request!)
Whoa! Looks like someone took exception to the "queers" label and
desperately tried to overcompensate.
Shouldn't you be huddled around your ole TV...watching Fox News Business and the
DOW as it does another plungeroonie?

...say it with gusto now..."Thanks, Drumpf!"

*
2A
2018-12-27 03:03:04 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by Trump in 2020!
All of you exclusions can go screw yourselves.
Looks like you 35%ers/Trumperoonies just found out Santa was a Liberal Democrat
and left your sockaroonie empty...hey...shit happens along to road to
impeachment...and man!...is that going to be fun to watch...I'll be sitting
right next to Melania with my finger jammed up her sphincter (at her request!)
Whoa! Looks like someone took exception to the "queers" label and
desperately tried to overcompensate.
Shouldn't you be huddled around your ole TV...watching Fox News Business and the
DOW as it does another plungeroonie?
...say it with gusto now..."Thanks, Drumpf!"
DOW was up 1086 points, Millie. I made $165,000 *today*. How 'bout
you? hahaha lololol

^
Miloch
2018-12-27 03:21:51 UTC
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by 2A
Post by Miloch
Post by Trump in 2020!
All of you exclusions can go screw yourselves.
Looks like you 35%ers/Trumperoonies just found out Santa was a Liberal Democrat
and left your sockaroonie empty...hey...shit happens along to road to
impeachment...and man!...is that going to be fun to watch...I'll be sitting
right next to Melania with my finger jammed up her sphincter (at her request!)
Whoa! Looks like someone took exception to the "queers" label and
desperately tried to overcompensate.
Shouldn't you be huddled around your ole TV...watching Fox News Business and the
DOW as it does another plungeroonie?
...say it with gusto now..."Thanks, Drumpf!"
DOW was up 1086 points, Millie. I made $165,000 *today*. How 'bout
you? hahaha lololol
...let's hope so...if not then you and Mrs 2A will be right back to working the
window, swatting away the flies while asking "you want fries with that?"

...and let's be clear...you haven't make jack-shit 'til ya sell...all the group
has is your word for it...you could be living in a homeless shelter for all we
know.

*

Democrats, the party of "Let's pretend"
2018-12-26 03:14:24 UTC
Post by Trump in 2020!
All of you exclusions can go screw yourselves.
There's still time for Ruth Ginsburg to pull the plug this year.

That's one bitter old biddy who needs to take a permanent dirt
nap.
Trump For Prison!
2018-12-26 07:44:33 UTC
Flush.
Anonymous Remailer (austria)
2018-12-26 14:39:01 UTC
Post by Trump in 2020!
There's still time for Ruth Ginsburg to pull the plug this year.
That's one bitter old biddy who needs to take a permanent dirt
nap.
Flushing the old cunt is okay too as long as she drowns.