Black Homosexual Biden Promoting 'Cheer' Star Jerry Harris Under FBI Investigation, Accused of Soliciting Sex From Minors (Report)
Add Reply
Leroy N. Soetoro
2020-10-14 18:26:30 UTC
https://www.thewrap.com/jerry-harris-cheer-fbi-investigation-soliciting-
sex-minors/

Jerry Harris, a cheerleader and breakout star of Netflix’s “Cheer”
docuseries, is being investigated by the FBI over accusations that he
solicited sex and nude images from minors, according to USA Today.

Federal agents searched a home in Naperville, Illinois, on Monday as part
of the investigation, the outlet reported. The FBI confirmed to TheWrap
that a search warrant was executed there.

“The FBI is conducting court-authorized law enforcement activity in the
area. We have no further comment,” a spokesperson for the Chicago bureau
told TheWrap.

The FBI did not comment further on USA Today’s report.

Varsity, a large private company heavily involved in the cheerleading
industry in every facet from clothing to competitions, spurred the
investigation by reporting the accusations against Harris to police,
according to USA Today.

Burton Brillhart, the company’s chief legal officer, wrote in an Aug. 1
letter to Florida and Texas police that the company knew of “inappropriate
sexual conduct” alleged against Harris and was following the legal
requirement to report it to authorities.

“As a result of the recent allegation, we have barred this person from
having any affiliation with Varsity Brands or any of its subsidiaries or
affiliates, now and in the future,” he wrote in the letter obtained by USA
Today in which he identified Harris as a former employee of Varsity who
was not working for the company at the time of the incidents. Harris
posted on social media that he was working for the National Cheerleaders
Association, a Varsity brand, last May.

A spokesperson for Harris denied the allegations, saying in a statement,
“We categorically dispute the claims made against Jerry Harris, which are
alleged to have occurred when he was a teenager. We are confident that
when the investigation is completed the true facts will be revealed.”

TheWrap attempted to reach Harris through his publicist, though we did not
immediately hear back. A rep for Netflix said the streamer did not have a
comment.

A rep for Varsity declined to comment on an active law enforcement
investigation, but said they the company continues to “cooperate with
authorities in their inquiries on this matter.”

Harris was launched to stardom after “Cheer” premiered on Jan. 8. He has
not posted on Instagram, where he has 1.2 million followers, since Sept.
4, but posted happy birthday messages to friends on his story Monday. The
cheerleader is known for his signature “mat talk,” which involves shouting
praises at his teammates to encourage them during practice.

Since his star-making role on “Cheer,” Harris has enjoyed crossover
success in Hollywood. He’s done mat talk on stage with Oprah Winfrey,
interviewed celebrities on the Oscars red carpet for “The Ellen DeGeneres
Show,” and even appeared in an Instagram video with Joe Biden in support
of his presidential campaign.

Pamela Chelin contributed to this report.

truck.

of the Obama presidency.

queer liberal democrat donors.

President Trump has boosted the economy, reduced illegal immigration,
appointed dozens of judges and created jobs.

Senile loser and NAMBLA supporter Nancy Pelosi got "Trumped" on February
5, 2020. "President Trump, Not Guilty."
Dead Joe's Ho'
2020-10-16 03:21:33 UTC
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
[...]
Where's those BLM faggots? Why aren't they up in arms and
rioting about this? Why isn't faggot filled Hollywood burning
to the ground?