Fights Erupt Between Loser Protesters, Trump Supporters In Beverly Hills As President Attends Fundraising Event
Save America - Ban Democrats
2019-09-19 05:50:57 UTC
BEVERLY HILLS (CBSLA) — Multiple fights erupted in Beverly Hills
Tuesday night as supporters of President Trump and protesters clashed
amid the president’s arrival in Los Angeles.

The fights broke out between the groups in front of the Beverly Hills
Hotel after an American flag was lit on fire, reported CBSLA’s Chris
Holmstrom.

Chris Holmstrom
?
@ChrisVHolmstrom
A lot of angry people out here as President Trump hosts a fundraiser
in Beverly Hills. This is one of several fights in the last 15
minutes. #CBSLA

Embedded video
166
6:28 PM - Sep 17, 2019 · Beverly Hills, CA
Twitter Ads info and privacy
165 people are talking about this
Beverly Hills police were in the area, and responded to each fight,
ultimately having to separate the two groups. Several people were
initially detained, but none were arrested following the scuffles.

“All my years, I’ve never seen that,” said Gregg Donovan, a Trump
supporter, said. “I was very disappointed in both sides. I took a
neutral stance. I just stood there with my sign the whole time, but
the burning of the flag really hurt.”

Another man who was there with the protesters said that he understood
the frustrations of those who were also there protesting.

“I’ve still got family members who are struggling to pay for their
medication,” Tony Blackstone, a Trump protester said. “They’re
elderly, and they have to decide whether to pay for their medication
or to pay for their bill, and that’s sad.”

Trump was nearby attending a fundraiser hosted by real estate
developer Geoffrey Palmer, who was a major Republican donor during the
2016 presidential campaign.

Tickets to the fundraiser reportedly start at $1,000 for individuals
and go up to $100,000 for couples who will also get to attend a VIP
reception and have a photo opportunity with the president.

The Beverly Hills fundraising event will be one of four across the
state during this trip, and the GOP says they expect to raise more
than $15 million.

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2019/09/17/fights-protesters-trump-supporters-beverly-hills/
Miloch
2019-09-19 15:56:13 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, Save America - Ban
Democrats says...
Post by Save America - Ban Democrats
BEVERLY HILLS (CBSLA) — Multiple fights erupted in Beverly Hills
Tuesday night as supporters of President Trump and protesters clashed
amid the president’s arrival in Los Angeles.
Frankly, you don't have time for USENET levity...your precious moments need to
be spent whipping a spit-shine on The Donald's wingtips.