Weak, Stupid Toothless Fag Don Jr. Bitchslapped and Buttfucked by Joy Behar
2019-11-08 09:53:39 UTC
In article
What do you expect from a self entitled asshole born without a dick or
balls?
What is about his face that just screams 'DOUCHEBAG'?
I'd go with Donald Trump's genes.

I think New Musical Express over in the UK tracked down the most
hilarious pic of Trump Sr. (must have been a hard decision to make there
are so many)....

https://www.nme.com/news/music/donald-trump-jr-says-us-president-cant-be-
racist-as-he-let-him-spend-time-with-michael-jackson-2565222
Miloch
2019-11-08 16:45:28 UTC
In article <super70s-***@reader01.eternal-september.org>,
super70s says...
Post by super70s
In article
What do you expect from a self entitled asshole born without a dick or
balls?
What is about his face that just screams 'DOUCHEBAG'?
I'd go with Donald Trump's genes.
I think New Musical Express over in the UK tracked down the most
hilarious pic of Trump Sr. (must have been a hard decision to make there
are so many)....
Best pic is yet to come...Trump's expression when told he just lost
reelection...it'll be priceless with the quote "What about Hillary's emails"