Trump says Omar 'should be ashamed of' Israel comments, apology doesn't cut it
Felcher Adam Schiff
2019-02-12 11:18:48 UTC
President Donald Trump on Monday said freshman Democratic
congresswoman Ilhan Omar "should be ashamed of herself" over
tweets suggesting that a powerful pro-Israel interest group paid
members of Congress to support Israel.

"I think she should be ashamed of herself," Trump told reporters
on Air Force One while flying to a campaign rally in El Paso,
Texas, according to The Hill. "I think it was a terrible
statement, and I don't think her apology was adequate."

DEM REP. OMAR APOLOGIZES FOR ISRAEL COMMENTS, CALLS OUT
'PROBLEMATIC' ROLE OF AIPAC, 'OTHER LOBBYISTS'

The Minnesota congresswoman "unequivocally" apologized earlier
Monday after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and other Democrats
rebuked her.

Omar said she had no intention of offending anyone and thanked
her colleagues for educating her on anti-Semitic tropes.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

When asked what she should have said, Trump replied, "She knows
what to say."

The Associated Press contributed to this report

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/president-trumps-says-rep-omar-
should-be-ashamed-of-comments
BeamMeUpScotty
2019-02-12 14:01:24 UTC
Post by Felcher Adam Schiff
[...]
Liberals can't be embarrassed are shamed, so you just have to humiliate
them by pointing out their ignorance..... Their mommies told them they
were the smartest person in the room and they still believe that little
white lie. So when they're shown they aren't then you get a reaction but
you can't embarrass them by showing how crazy and insane they are.
Because they think insane is normal, just as they think gay is normal.
That's Karma
Miloch
2019-02-12 15:39:43 UTC
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Felcher Adam Schiff
President Donald Trump on Monday said freshman Democratic
congresswoman Ilhan Omar "should be ashamed of herself" over
tweets suggesting that a powerful pro-Israel interest group paid
members of Congress to support Israel.
"I think she should be ashamed of herself," Trump told reporters
The Associated Press contributed to this report
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/president-trumps-says-rep-omar-
should-be-ashamed-of-comments
Liberals can't be embarrassed are shamed, so you just have to humiliate
them by pointing out their ignorance..... Their mommies told them they
were the smartest person in the room and they still believe that little
white lie. So when they're shown they aren't then you get a reaction but
you can't embarrass them by showing how crazy and insane they are.
Because they think insane is normal, just as they think gay is normal.
You've just described Donald Trump to a "T"!...especially the part about
believing they're the smartest person in the room.

https://www.usnews.com/news/the-report/articles/2017-10-20/president-trump-thinks-hes-the-smartest-person-in-the-room

"President Donald Trump has made clear that he believes – and wants everyone
else to accept – that he is always the smartest person in the room"

...and what's worse, ScottKins, is that his son-in-law, Jared, also thinks he's
the smartest guy in the room!...

https://www.nhregister.com/technology/businessinsider/article/Jared-Kushner-thinks-he-s-the-smartest-guy-in-13304343.php

Former White House staffer Omarosa Manigault-Newman offered a scathing
assessment of Jared Kushner, President Donald Trump's son-in-law and senior
adviser, during an interview on HBO's "Real Time with Bill Maher" on Friday.

"He's that guy in the room who thinks he's the smartest guy in the room, who has
absolutely no idea what's going on," Omarosa said, referring to Kushner.

Trump appointed Kushner as his senior adviser in January 2017, following his
2016 US presidential election victory. Kushner, a real-estate investor and
businessman, worked closely with Trump throughout the presidential campaign. He
has since focused on a broad range of issues — from technological needs, to
Middle East policy — in the newly-created Office of American Innovation.

Trump was widely accused of nepotism after giving Kushner and his daughter,
Ivanka, who is Kushner's wife, official roles in the White House. But according
to Omarosa, Jared's performance was the defining reason why he was ill-fitted to
shape US policy.

"He didn't even know basic political jargon," Omarosa said. "And when you try to
correct him, he gives you that posture like, are you a woman of color?"

*

BeamMeUpScotty
2019-02-12 14:50:58 UTC
Post by Felcher Adam Schiff
[...]

Maybe someone should ask her who pays her to support Democrats who
support gays and whether she feels that gays should be tossed off of 4
story buildings roofs?

Well we now know her TRUE FEELINGS ABOUT JEWISH PERSONS, I wonder how
Schumer feels about that? He just learned that Muslim Democrats hate
him.... they elected a representative who hates him.

How long until the hate filled radicalized terrorists start killing
people in the halls of Congress? They had radicalized terrorists
infiltrate the military bases in Iraq and kill U.S. service men.... are
their radical terror cells forming inside ore domestic politics
buildings? DO they scan the Congress persons for Bombs or spying
equipment?
--
That's Karma