Warren formally launches 2020 campaign...declines to wear Cherokee war bonnet.
2019-02-09 18:14:51 UTC
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/elizabeth-warren-formally-launches-2020-presidential-bid

LAWRENCE, Massachusetts – Vowing to “fight my heart out,” Sen. Elizabeth Warren
on Saturday formally declared her candidacy for president.

The populist Democratic senator, who was re-elected in November to a second term
representing Massachusetts, pushed her progressive platform as she told her life
story of growing up “on the ragged edge of the middle class” and spotlighted her
efforts on behalf of working class Americans.

But Warren made no mention of the swirling controversy over her longstanding
claims of Native American heritage, which resurfaced over the last week and
served as a major distraction as the senator geared up for her much anticipated
official campaign launch.

“This is the fight our lives. The fight to build an America were dreams are
possible, an America that works for everyone. I am in that fight all the way.
And that is why I stand here today to declare that I am a candidate for
president of the United States,” Warren said in this working class city that
sits along the Merrimack River in northern Massachusetts.

Warren promised to fight so “that every kid in America can have the same
opportunity I had - a fighting chance to build something real.”

Warren spotlighted her upbringing in Oklahoma, saying “when my daddy had a heart
attack, my family nearly tumbled over the financial cliff.”

But as expected, she didn’t say a word about her claims of Native American
ancestry, which first surfaced during her 2012 victory over then-Republican Sen.
Scott Brown of Massachusetts.

*
Duke Mantee
2019-02-09 19:05:48 UTC
populist Democratic senator
Now the lugenpresse has reinvented the term "populist" to have an
entirely different connotation than it did in the recent past, where it
was considered a slur by the Marxist media, the Pope, and the European
Commission. "Populist" was used to smear Marine Le Penn, Donald Trump,
and so-called "far right" elected prime ministers and presidents in
Italy, Hungary, Poland and Brazil who oppose open borders and massive
demographic replacement of native whites by invaders of color. Any
working class American who believes Warren gives a shit about them is an
idiot.
--
“Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.” ~ Aristotle

"In multiracial societies, you don't vote in accordance with your
economic interests, you vote in accordance with race and religion." -
Lee Kuan Yew (Founder of Singapore)
Miloch
2019-02-09 19:13:36 UTC
Post by Duke Mantee
Post by Miloch
populist Democratic senator
Now the lugenpresse has reinvented the term "populist" to have an
entirely different connotation than it did in the recent past, where it
was considered a slur by the Marxist media, the Pope, and the European
Commission. "Populist" was used to smear Marine Le Penn, Donald Trump,
and so-called "far right" elected prime ministers and presidents in
Italy, Hungary, Poland and Brazil who oppose open borders and massive
demographic replacement of native whites by invaders of color. Any
working class American who believes Warren gives a shit about them is an
idiot.
How's about something off-beat for a change, Dukester...you know...revisit
yesteryear for a little "What about Hillary's emails?"

*
Duke Mantee
2019-02-09 19:35:22 UTC
Post by Duke Mantee
Post by Miloch
populist Democratic senator
Now the lugenpresse has reinvented the term "populist" to have an
entirely different connotation than it did in the recent past, where it
was considered a slur by the Marxist media, the Pope, and the European
Commission. "Populist" was used to smear Marine Le Penn, Donald Trump,
and so-called "far right" elected prime ministers and presidents in
Italy, Hungary, Poland and Brazil who oppose open borders and massive
demographic replacement of native whites by invaders of color. Any
working class American who believes Warren gives a shit about them is an
idiot.
How's about something off-beat for a change, Dukester...you know...revisit
yesteryear for a little "What about Hillary's emails?"
I missed that thread, Rudy. What, you won't discuss the topic you
posted today?