Trump tells Sean Hannity he’s ‘beyond seriously’ considering running again in 2024 as he misses ‘helping people’...
2021-04-20 16:40:09 UTC
https://www.the-sun.com/news/2735630/trump-considering-2024-run-sean-hannity/

DONALD Trump said he is "beyond seriously" considering running for president
again in 2024 as he misses "helping people."

In an interview that aired on Monday night, Trump told Sean Hannity he's
considering the move since he's more popular now than he was before the 2020
election.

"I am looking at it very seriously, beyond seriously," Trump said about a
potential 2024 run.

"From a legal standpoint, I don't really want to talk about it yet."

When Hannity asked Trump what he missed the most about his time in office, he
said it was the opportunity to "help people."

"I miss the most ... helping people, because I can directly help people," Trump
said.

"That's why I did it. This has been a very traumatic ... I had a great life,
great company, great business, no problems -- and now all I do is people go
after you ... it's vicious, it's horrible.

"But you know what? I love doing it because I help people -- and I've helped
them more than any president," he added, before rattling off a list of his
accomplishments.

The former president wouldn't confirm or deny whether he actually plans to try
for the job again, but did tell Hannity that if Republicans want to win
elections, they should run on his Make America Great Again agenda.

Trump also took the opportunity during the wide-ranging interview to slam
President Joe Biden for what he called a "horrible situation" at the US-Mexico
border that could "destroy" America.

The anchor asked Trump how dangerous the crisis is for the country and why he
believed it was not being as heavily covered in the media.

"They're playing it down as much as they can play it down. It’s a horrible
situation, could destroy our country," Trump said.

"People are pouring in. But you’ll see something as the months go by like you’ve
never seen before.

"Already it’s like you’ve never seen before. There’s never been anything like
what’s happened at our border," he continued.

"People are coming in by the tens of thousands. They’re walking in. They -- we
had -- all they had to do was leave it alone."

*
Mitchell Holman
2021-04-20 18:06:46 UTC
https://www.the-sun.com/news/2735630/trump-considering-2024-run-sean-ha
nnity/
DONALD Trump said he is "beyond seriously" considering running for
president again in 2024 as he misses "helping people."
In an interview that aired on Monday night, Trump told Sean Hannity
he's considering the move since he's more popular now than he was
before the 2020 election.
"I am looking at it very seriously, beyond seriously," Trump said
about a potential 2024 run.
"From a legal standpoint, I don't really want to talk about it yet."
When Hannity asked Trump what he missed the most about his time in
office, he said it was the opportunity to "help people."
"I miss the most ... helping people, because I can directly help
people," Trump said.
Trump just wants to help people.

People like Jared and Ivanka and
Putin and Don Jr and Eric and Melania
and the whole Saudi royal family.
Miloch
2021-04-20 18:42:14 UTC
In article <***@216.166.97.131>, Mitchell Holman
says...
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Miloch
https://www.the-sun.com/news/2735630/trump-considering-2024-run-sean-ha
nnity/
DONALD Trump said he is "beyond seriously" considering running for
president again in 2024 as he misses "helping people."
In an interview that aired on Monday night, Trump told Sean Hannity
he's considering the move since he's more popular now than he was
before the 2020 election.
"I am looking at it very seriously, beyond seriously," Trump said
about a potential 2024 run.
"From a legal standpoint, I don't really want to talk about it yet."
When Hannity asked Trump what he missed the most about his time in
office, he said it was the opportunity to "help people."
"I miss the most ... helping people, because I can directly help
people," Trump said.
Trump just wants to help people.
...and it's easier than ya think...just enroll in Trump University II...check
with your local District Attorney for a location near YOU!

*