Colin Kaepernick is blasted for accusing the US of 'imperialism' over its 'terrorist attacks against black and brown people' following death of Soleimani...
2020-01-05 16:40:11 UTC
...as Megyn Kelly asks if Nike is 'feeling proud?' of its brand ambassador

more at
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7852349/Colin-Kaepernick-tweets-American-terrorist-attacks-wake-Soleimanis-death.html

Former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick tweeted that 'There is nothing new about
American terrorist attacks' just a day after it was revealed that a US airstrike
had killed Iranian General Qassem Soleimani.

'There is nothing new about American terrorist attacks against Black and Brown
people for the expansion of American imperialism,' Kaepernick (left) tweeted
Saturday.

Although he didn't specifically refer to Soleimani's death early Friday morning
in Baghdad, it's assumed that the incident is what prompted him to tweet for the
first time in 2020.

Kaepernick's tweets drew swift and angry responses from prominent conservatives
who disagreed with his statements.

Former Fox host Megyn Kelly, who was fired from her new job at NBC for defending
blackface, demanded to know if Nike was feeling proud of its brand ambassador
Kaerpernick.

'Because everything is racist,' tweeted Kelly on Saturday night. 'Everything.
Even fighting back against terrorists who kill Americans. Nike, feeling proud?'

'You're welcome to move to Iran,' Fox Nation host Tomi Lahren tweeted. 'Maybe
you can get a job over there? Oh but P.S. you should see what they do to
protesters over there... yikes. Bye!'.

'Sooo... stopping actual terrorism from people who want Americans dead is
racist... AND the Americans you try to sell shoes to are the 'real terrorists'
...got it,' tweeted author Tim Young. He added: 'I don't normally go in on
boycotts, but I'm done giving Nike money until they fire this clown.'

'Good thinking,' evolutionary psychologist and professor Gad Saad tweeted. 'The
US government attacked these Noble Iranian Peace Merchants because they are
'people of color.' Colin, I truly believe that your brain is made of hummus and
I say this as a Lebanese 'brown person of color.' Schmuck.'

Actress Mindy Robinson tweeted: 'We're killing terrorists, bud. I know you're a
spoiled POS that hates America and all... but if you're seriously going to
defend Islamic terrorism please feel free to move to the Middle East where I'm
sure you can experience um, whatever you think you're not finding here.'

'Maybe Iran needs a s**ty quarterback,' actor Nick Searcy tweeted.

Actor Dean Cain, meanwhile, simply tweeted that Kaepernick's statement was:
'Dumbest tweet of the year so far!!!'

Soleimani - the architect of Iran's global military strategy - and Abu Mahdi
al-Muhandis, Kataeb Hezbollah chief, were killed while riding in a two-vehicle
convoy which was decimated by three missiles from an American MQ-9 Reaper Drone
in the early hours of Friday outside Baghdad International Airport.

Funeral processions in Baghdad Saturday drew thousands of mourners.

*
Alan Smithee
2020-01-05 19:45:40 UTC
...as Megyn Kelly asks if Nike is 'feeling proud?' of its brand ambassador
Everyone must agree with the official version otherwise they're a witch,
a communist, a liberal, a terrorist, a fool, or a traitor.