Wildfires force 500,000 to flee in Oregon - to BLM SHIT HOLE PORTLAND!
Sholly
2020-09-11 07:16:46 UTC
PORTLAND, Ore. — About 500,000 people in Oregon have been forced
evacuate because of wildfires raging in the state, the Oregon
Office of Emergency Management said Thursday.

OEM said it expects that number to grow.

Nearly 1,000,000 acres of land are ablaze across the state,
spewing thick, gray and orange clouds of smoke into the air.

The fires have exhausted the state’s resources, OEM Director
Andrew Phelps said, forcing the state to reach out to other
emergency management agencies across the country.

Karma comes for Democrats!

suzeeq
2020-09-11 14:17:03 UTC
PORTLAND, Ore. — About 500,000 people in Oregon have been forced
evacuate because of wildfires raging in the state, the Oregon
Office of Emergency Management said Thursday.
OEM said it expects that number to grow.
Nearly 1,000,000 acres of land are ablaze across the state,
spewing thick, gray and orange clouds of smoke into the air.
The fires have exhausted the state’s resources, OEM Director
Andrew Phelps said, forcing the state to reach out to other
emergency management agencies across the country.
Karma comes for Democrats!
Democrats had nothing to do with it. The majority of the state outside
of Portland is Republican anyway.
BTR1701
Same with California, but Democrats run the state nevertheless.
FPP
2020-09-11 21:21:58 UTC
Post by BTR1701
Post by suzeeq
PORTLAND, Ore. — About 500,000 people in Oregon have been forced
evacuate because of wildfires raging in the state, the Oregon
Office of Emergency Management said Thursday.
OEM said it expects that number to grow.
Nearly 1,000,000 acres of land are ablaze across the state,
spewing thick, gray and orange clouds of smoke into the air.
The fires have exhausted the state’s resources, OEM Director
Andrew Phelps said, forcing the state to reach out to other
emergency management agencies across the country.
Karma comes for Democrats!
Democrats had nothing to do with it. The majority of the state outside
of Portland is Republican anyway.
Same with California, but Democrats run the state nevertheless.
And Republicans run the country. Great way to shoot yourself in the
foot, there, buddy!
--
If you hired a guy to "Make My House Great Again", and he hired his
incompetent children, stole your money, gave it away to your richest

"Leaders who have hidden in a bunker and gassed their own citizens
include Saddam Hussein, Adolf Hitler and Donald [Bunker Bitch] Trump." -
Ben Wexler
REAL PRESIDENTS LEAD. REALITY TV PRESIDENTS DON'T.

Trump: "No, I don't take responsibility at all." - 3/13/20
Klaus Schadenfreude
We're talking about Leftist Paradise Oregon, buddy.
suzeeq
2020-09-11 22:51:46 UTC
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by suzeeq
PORTLAND, Ore. — About 500,000 people in Oregon have been forced
evacuate because of wildfires raging in the state, the Oregon
Office of Emergency Management said Thursday.
OEM said it expects that number to grow.
Nearly 1,000,000 acres of land are ablaze across the state,
spewing thick, gray and orange clouds of smoke into the air.
The fires have exhausted the state’s resources, OEM Director
Andrew Phelps said, forcing the state to reach out to other
emergency management agencies across the country.
Karma comes for Democrats!
Democrats had nothing to do with it. The majority of the state outside
of Portland is Republican anyway.
Same with California, but Democrats run the state nevertheless.
And Republicans run the country.
We're talking about Leftist Paradise Oregon, buddy.
They didn't start the fires though. I don't know why you twits have to
make everything about us vs them.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2020-09-11 23:14:53 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by suzeeq
Post by Sholly
[...]
Never said they did.

Do you need me to look up "karma" for you?
suzeeq
2020-09-11 23:44:55 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by suzeeq
[...]
You try to politicize everything.
Maybe you need to review it, it doesn't mean what you think it means.
Siri Cruise
2020-09-12 00:16:04 UTC
Post by suzeeq
They didn't start the fires though. I don't know why you twits have to
make everything about us vs them.
Never said they did.
You try to politicize everything.
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Do you need me to look up "karma" for you?
Maybe you need to review it, it doesn't mean what you think it means.
Did Billy Joel start the fire?

Klaus Schadenfreude
2020-09-12 09:49:25 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by suzeeq
Post by Sholly
[...]
Awwwwwww.

Everyone knows the world would be a better place without Democrats.

[crickets.wav] (© 2020 All Rights Reserved)
trotsky
When you say "everyone" are you referring to your two brain cells per usual?
trotsky
2020-09-12 15:41:17 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by suzeeq
[...]
You probably should since phonetically "dictionary" starts with the word
"dick".
Klaus Schadenfreude
You find that distracting, don't you?
trotsky
2020-09-13 13:12:02 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by suzeeq
[...]
Klaus, you dumb shit, you've been flaming people for like 30 years and
the best you can come up with is an "I know you are but what am I?'
Holy balls do you suck.
FPP
2020-09-13 14:07:11 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by suzeeq
[...]
Unholy ones, too...

Klaus Schadenfreude
2020-09-13 15:50:59 UTC
You lose track of time easily, don't you?
trotsky
You're an anonyshit, who gives a fuck.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2020-09-13 20:31:47 UTC
Post by trotsky
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
You find that distracting, don't you?
Klaus, you dumb shit, you've been flaming people for like 30 years
You lose track of time easily, don't you?
You're an anonyshit, who gives a fuck.
And you're not?

BWAH ha ha ha hah a ha ha ha.

That really bothers you, doesn't it?

Kewl!
Siri Cruise
2020-09-11 23:17:30 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by suzeeq
[...]
https://www.meteoblue.com/en/weather/webcams/san-jose_united-state
s-of-america_5392171

The air has cleared up a bit.
Potentate
No
Byker
2020-09-12 03:11:14 UTC
Post by suzeeq
They didn't start the fires though. I don't know why you twits have to
make everything about us vs them.
But the "protests" go on nonetheless:

trotsky
2020-09-12 15:38:15 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by suzeeq
PORTLAND, Ore. — About 500,000 people in Oregon have been forced
evacuate because of wildfires raging in the state, the Oregon
Office of Emergency Management said Thursday.
OEM said it expects that number to grow.
Nearly 1,000,000 acres of land are ablaze across the state,
spewing thick, gray and orange clouds of smoke into the air.
The fires have exhausted the state’s resources, OEM Director
Andrew Phelps said, forcing the state to reach out to other
emergency management agencies across the country.
Karma comes for Democrats!
Democrats had nothing to do with it. The majority of the state outside
of Portland is Republican anyway.
Same with California, but Democrats run the state nevertheless.
And Republicans run the country.
We're talking about Leftist Paradise Oregon, buddy.
"Same with California" refers to Oregon? How the fuck does that work?

Moron alert!
Siri Cruise
2020-09-12 15:45:58 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by suzeeq
[...]
If you want to anger an oregonian, just compare them to
california.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2020-09-12 20:33:45 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by suzeeq
Post by Sholly
PORTLAND, Ore. — About 500,000 people in Oregon have been forced
evacuate because of wildfires raging in the state, the Oregon
Office of Emergency Management said Thursday.
OEM said it expects that number to grow.
Nearly 1,000,000 acres of land are ablaze across the state,
spewing thick, gray and orange clouds of smoke into the air.
The fires have exhausted the state’s resources, OEM Director
Andrew Phelps said, forcing the state to reach out to other
emergency management agencies across the country.
Karma comes for Democrats!
Democrats had nothing to do with it. The majority of the state outside
of Portland is Republican anyway.
Same with California, but Democrats run the state nevertheless.
And Republicans run the country.
We're talking about Leftist Paradise Oregon, buddy.
"Same with California" refers to Oregon? How the fuck does that work?
Which part did you have trouble understanding?
Post by trotsky
Moron alert!
Thanks for warning us!
trotsky
2020-09-13 13:12:49 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by suzeeq
[...]
Post by trotsky
Moron alert!
Thanks for warning us!
Another one? That syphilis has really hit you badly.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2020-09-13 15:51:58 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Post by suzeeq
Post by Sholly
[...]
Post by trotsky
Moron alert!
Thanks for warning us!
Another one? That syphilis has really hit me badly.
Your das is the one who should have worn the condom.
trotsky
What?
Klaus Schadenfreude
Too complex for you to figure out?
Siri Cruise
2020-09-11 21:58:38 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Same with California, but Democrats run the state nevertheless.
And Republicans run the country. Great way to shoot yourself in the
foot, there, buddy!
California used to be a swing state. Republicans drove California
away.
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-09-12 02:53:59 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by FPP
Post by BTR1701
Same with California, but Democrats run the state nevertheless.
And Republicans run the country. Great way to shoot yourself in the
foot, there, buddy!
California used to be a swing state. Republicans drove California
away.
Country folk that grabbed their guns and ran for the city....

And they run into the Communist ANTIFA and Marxist #BLM and all the hate
from the Left.... What could possibly go wrong with that?
--
*That's Karma*

Democrat leaders are using the scorched earth policy using terrorists
and THUGS in all their Democrat run Cities/States as they fail due to
decades of Democrats in power. Now they want to use the Chinese Virus to
get Federal bail out money by bankrupting all the businesses in their
own Democrat run cities.

Take Hillary's advise and find the ANTIFA and #BLM militants and bring
them to justice.

"Who cares why they did it"
"What difference at this point does it make"
-Hillary Clinton says-
trotsky
This just in: majority rules.
Siri Cruise
2020-09-12 15:39:36 UTC
Post by trotsky
Post by BTR1701
Same with California, but Democrats run the state nevertheless.
This just in: majority rules.
Librul commie myth.
Klaus Schadenfreude
Trump won the majority of Electoral Votes.
trotsky
So much for the will of the people!
max headroom
2020-09-13 14:41:54 UTC
Post by trotsky
Post by BTR1701
Post by suzeeq
Democrats had nothing to do with it. The majority of the state outside
of Portland is Republican anyway.
Same with California, but Democrats run the state nevertheless.
This just in: majority rules.
Trump won the majority of Electoral Votes.
So much for the will of the people!
The "will of the people" is irrelevant in the selection of POTUS.

The will of the people gave you Maxine Waters, Hank Johnson, and Sheila Jackson Lee.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2020-09-13 15:52:36 UTC
Post by trotsky
Post by BTR1701
Post by suzeeq
Post by Sholly
PORTLAND, Ore. — About 500,000 people in Oregon have been forced
evacuate because of wildfires raging in the state, the Oregon
Office of Emergency Management said Thursday.
OEM said it expects that number to grow.
Nearly 1,000,000 acres of land are ablaze across the state,
spewing thick, gray and orange clouds of smoke into the air.
The fires have exhausted the state’s resources, OEM Director
Andrew Phelps said, forcing the state to reach out to other
emergency management agencies across the country.
Karma comes for Democrats!
Democrats had nothing to do with it. The majority of the state outside
of Portland is Republican anyway.
Same with California, but Democrats run the state nevertheless.
This just in: majority rules.
Trump won the majority of Electoral Votes.
So much for the will of the people!
SO much for you knowing how the Constitution works!

But then, you people were always dumb cunts.
trotsky
Agreed.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2020-09-13 20:33:13 UTC
Post by trotsky
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Trump won the majority of Electoral Votes.
So much for the will of the people!
SO much for you knowing how the Constitution works!
But then, you people were always dumb cunts.
Agreed.
"POINT PROVEN!"
Lee Harrison 1957-2012, RIP

Siri Cruise
2020-09-11 16:34:11 UTC
The fires have exhausted the state’s resources, OEM Director
Andrew Phelps said, forcing the state to reach out to other
emergency management agencies across the country.
That says nothing. It's improbable for so much of the country to
be on fire to overwhelm the country. It's cheaper for a state /
county / city to invest in only the average plus N standard
deviations and assume they can hire outside agencies for anything
else.

Due to global warming (thanks republicans) pacific coast states
are updating the risk and scrounging for funds for the new normal
curve.
Byker
2020-09-11 18:58:35 UTC
Post by Sholly
Nearly 1,000,000 acres of land are ablaze across the state,
spewing thick, gray and orange clouds of smoke into the air.
That's 1,562 square miles, equivalent to the area burned by 313 Hiroshimas.

Still think that an Indo-Pakistani nuclear exchange of
100 15-20KT weapons will cause a "nuclear winter"?