HAPPY SUNDAY TO ALL MY TRAILER TRASH FRIENDS
Add Reply
KWills
2020-10-11 16:50:01 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, ***@invalid.invalid
Drug addled trailer trash pissbum Tony Eaks says...
.
and if you're not my friend enjoy what you do
yay and stuff, i puppy sat for a friend last night. she wouldn't leave
me alone, my others are jellus.
Stop putting peanut butter on your balls, dog abusing pissbum.
KWills
2020-10-11 17:50:29 UTC
.
and if you're not my friend enjoy what you do
yay and stuff, i puppy sat for a friend last night. she wouldn't leave
me alone, my others are jellus.
dogs are very emotional and fear losing their place in the pack
its all going well watching news coffee and a morning doob
i just sat down after blasting up in the bathroom
oxy?
4:30 this morning next dose 11:30
i just sampled some fresh bud from the garden. tasty, gonna make some
hash this afternoon.
Get a life, drug addled white trash fuckwits, you're both
shut-in wastes of oxygen.
KWills
2020-10-11 20:27:47 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, ***@invalid.invalid
Drug addled trailer trash pissbum Tony Eaks whined...
Post by KWills
.
and if you're not my friend enjoy what you do
yay and stuff, i puppy sat for a friend last night. she wouldn't leave
me alone, my others are jellus.
dogs are very emotional and fear losing their place in the pack
its all going well watching news coffee and a morning doob
i just sat down after blasting up in the bathroom
oxy?
4:30 this morning next dose 11:30
i just sampled some fresh bud from the garden. tasty, gonna make some
hash this afternoon.
Get a life, drug addled white trash fuckwits, you're both
shut-in wastes of oxygen.
Hi Chad, my weed paid for my trip to Florida a couple years ago. Don't
you wish you had some income?
You're a regular drug addled John D. Rockefeller, pissbum, that's
why you live in that run down single wide trailer.

https://imgur.com/a/L7VoeR2 LOL!