My list of celebrity (sp.?) couples where one is a democrat and the other a republican
Chris Tsao
2019-02-11 13:47:20 UTC
Only Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell are still together. Republicans are amoral, that's why.

Lance Armstrong Sheryl Crowe
Lucille Ball Desi Arnez
Crystal Gayle Kris Kristofferson
Julia Roberts Keifer Sutherland
Chris Tsao
I forgot about George C. Scott and Colleen Dewhurst.
Miloch
2019-02-14 01:29:41 UTC
In article <b333fbab-9da2-4fe4-a057-***@googlegroups.com>, Chris Tsao
says...
Post by Chris Tsao
Post by Chris Tsao
Only Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell are still together. Republicans are amoral, that's why.
Lance Armstrong Sheryl Crowe
Lucille Ball Desi Arnez
Crystal Gayle Kris Kristofferson
Julia Roberts Keifer Sutherland
I forgot about George C. Scott and Colleen Dewhurst.
How's about Ivanka Trump and her doofus husband being registered lifelong
Democrats until The Donald decided that hey...being President sounds like fun.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-ivanka-jared-kushner-democrats-1112023

"Ivanka Trump was registered as a Democrat until her father started seriously
pursuing office. In late 2016 she said was an independent and that her political
views were not identical to those of her father. Kushner was a lifelong Democrat
and donated to the party’s campaigns until he joined Donald Trump’s presidential
campaign in 2015.

*
Chris Tsao
2019-02-14 22:39:50 UTC