Jon Voight, 80, declared Trump the 'greatest president of this century'
2019-08-20 20:25:43 UTC
'Thank you Jon, working hard!': Trump tweets his thanks to Jon Voight, 80, after
the actor declared him the 'greatest president of this century' and derided the
'radical left' in video

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7374615/Jon-Voight-declares-Trump-greatest-president-century-new-Twitter-video.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailceleb

*Voight posted the video to his 165,000 followers backing Trump on Sunday

•Trump retweeted the clip today and wrote: 'Thank you Jon, working hard!'

•Voight had declared Trump the 'greatest president of this century' in the clip

•The actor, 80, tore into the 'radical left' and their 'hate...like a venom'

President Donald Trump tweeted his thanks today to Jon Voight after the actor
declared Trump 'the greatest president of this century' and derided the 'radical
left.'

Trump wrote: 'Thank you Jon, working hard!'

On Sunday the Oscar-winning actor posted a clip of himself speaking to a camera
phone, tearing into the 'radical left' and their 'hate...like a venom'.

Voight, who is activist and UN ambassador Angelina Jolie's father, affirmed his
backing for the Republicans and of Israel, as well as his hope Trump would win a
second term in 2020.

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/preview/mol/2019/08/20/4413874336760809372/636x382_MP4_4413874336760809372.mp4

He began the clip that was captioned a 'message of peace and love' by saying:
'This is not peace. This is not love. This is hate among the radical left. No
amount of book smart will show the given policy of what truth stands for. Truth
is a powerful emotion. Love...is what we should be voting for.

'And I must say that we - the Republican Party - have voted for renewal, for a
place of safety, a community where all can have peace.

'But this is war among the left. They have hate, it's like a venom. No words of
God, no words of love, but a radical emotion of hate.'

The star of movies such as Heat and Ali has regularly taken to Twitter to voice
his outspoken conservative views.

The 80-year-old went on to declare to his 165,000 followers how Trump not only
loves America, but 'people of all nations...and also for the people of a sacred
place, Israel'.

Voight added: 'I've said this many times and I'm saying it again. From the deep
truths of my heart and soul, President Trump is a man of truths, love and
justice for the American people and also for the people of a sacred place -
Israel.

'Not only does he love our country, the United States of America, but he has a
love for the people of all nations.

'Let us pray for peace, let us pray for this country that President Trump will
take on four more years of his strength, devotion, knowledge of truths.

'And all that doubt and have extreme anger toward President Trump, may they be
shown differently, that President Trump is the greatest president of this
century.

'Let us take a stand for liberty and justice for all. God bless.'

Earlier this month he claimed racism 'has been solved long ago by our
forefathers for peace and love', in a similar Twitter video message.

In May Voight, who is best known for his lead role as Joe Buck in the 1969 film
Midnight Cowboy, called Trump 'the greatest president since Abraham Lincoln'.

His more than 50-year career also includes movie roles in Deliverance, Mission:
Impossible, Lara Croft: Tomb Raider, Zoolander, National Treasure, Anaconda and
Transformers.

Voight has also featured in TV roles in Lonesome Dove and more recently 24 and
Ray Donovan.

2019-08-20 23:54:25 UTC
Trump wrote: 'Thank you Jon, working hard!'
In May Voight, who is best known for his lead role as Joe Buck in the 1969
film Midnight Cowboy, called Trump 'the greatest president since Abraham
Lincoln'.
His more than 50-year career also includes movie roles in Deliverance,
Mission: Impossible, Lara Croft: Tomb Raider, Zoolander, National Treasure,
Anaconda and Transformers.
Voight has also featured in TV roles in Lonesome Dove and more recently
24 and Ray Donovan.
I wonder if Trump has ever seen the movie Rosewood when Voight's
character is shown getting it on with a young black slave girl he owns.

On second thought, Omarosa did claim Trump used to hit on her.
Miloch
2019-08-21 00:26:35 UTC
In article <super70s-***@reader.eternal-september.org>,
super70s says...
Trump wrote: 'Thank you Jon, working hard!'
In May Voight, who is best known for his lead role as Joe Buck in the 1969
film Midnight Cowboy, called Trump 'the greatest president since Abraham
Lincoln'.
His more than 50-year career also includes movie roles in Deliverance,
Mission: Impossible, Lara Croft: Tomb Raider, Zoolander, National Treasure,
Anaconda and Transformers.
Voight has also featured in TV roles in Lonesome Dove and more recently
24 and Ray Donovan.
I wonder if Trump has ever seen the movie Rosewood when Voight's
character is shown getting it on with a young black slave girl he owns.
On second thought, Omarosa did claim Trump used to hit on her.
Makes ya wonder who he's hitting on now, considering Melania prolly keeps her
knees firmly together when he's around...my money's on Kellyanne.