Does Richard Lewis really need a kidney?
Maxine
2005-11-23 19:06:41 UTC
... or not? In real life I mean?

For those of you watching Curb Your Enthusiasm... ?
Richie
2005-11-23 19:34:32 UTC
Post by Maxine
... or not? In real life I mean?
For those of you watching Curb Your Enthusiasm... ?
===============

from what i've seen he needs an entire new body
and UGH that face!!!! OMG is he one uglee
jew

oy gavalt

the head of the kidney consortium show
made me LOL ...not an easy feat btw

oy those BIG cunts !!!

they've plagued me my entire adult life

is it just bad luck i've always fallen in love
with BC girls? ;-)
Red Sanders
2005-11-23 21:21:27 UTC
Post by Richie
Post by Maxine
... or not? In real life I mean?
For those of you watching Curb Your Enthusiasm... ?
===============
from what i've seen he needs an entire new body
and UGH that face!!!! OMG is he one uglee
jew
oy gavalt
the head of the kidney consortium show
made me LOL ...not an easy feat btw
oy those BIG cunts !!!
Overall the episode was good but the large vagina thing was over the line
into stupid.
Preesi
2005-11-23 21:34:09 UTC
Post by Red Sanders
Post by Richie
Post by Maxine
... or not? In real life I mean?
For those of you watching Curb Your Enthusiasm... ?
===============
from what i've seen he needs an entire new body
and UGH that face!!!! OMG is he one uglee
jew
oy gavalt
the head of the kidney consortium show
made me LOL ...not an easy feat btw
oy those BIG cunts !!!
Overall the episode was good but the large vagina thing was over the
line into stupid.
He used to be attractive, but now he has taken on a Bruce Jenner-escque
femininization
--
preesi
~~~~~~~~~
Skype: Preesi
Maxine
2005-11-23 22:00:33 UTC
Post by Preesi
Post by Red Sanders
Post by Richie
Post by Maxine
[...]
Thanks for sharing your opinions... that's nice. But does ANYONE know the
answer to my question?
Wild Monkshood
2005-11-23 22:05:10 UTC
Post by Maxine
Post by Preesi
Post by Red Sanders
Post by Richie
Post by Maxine
[...]
If human, yes, he really needs a kidney, preferably two of his own
natural organs. I'm assuming your interest lies in determining if he
needs the use of someone else's. That I cannot help you with....

Wild Monkshood
mc
2005-11-23 22:21:26 UTC
Post by Preesi
He used to be attractive, but now he has taken on a Bruce Jenner-escque
femininization
My sister and I used to have a wicked crush on him, saw him during the
"I'm in Pain" tour. And I do think he coined the "from hell" phrase!

MC
Keeper of Giovanni Ribisi!
j***@gmail.com
2020-03-07 18:13:56 UTC
How was it over the line? You can small/big penis but can’t say small/big vagina? Kind of sexist thinking.
grapheme
2005-11-24 02:39:39 UTC
Post by Maxine
... or not? In real life I mean?
For those of you watching Curb Your Enthusiasm... ?
I do not believe so. He did look ill, but I am sure he was made to look
worse than usual.
G***@hotmail.com
2005-11-24 03:19:18 UTC
Post by Maxine
... or not? In real life I mean?
For those of you watching Curb Your Enthusiasm... ?
He was recently on the "George Lopez Show" which was shot months after
Curb, and he wasn't bed ridden. I'm going to go out on a limb and state
he isn't really sick.

..
Garondo Marondo!
AnthonyM1975
2005-11-24 03:23:23 UTC
No he just needs some talent
Alan Pollock
2005-11-24 05:55:15 UTC
Post by AnthonyM1975
No he just needs some talent
I'm amazed at how well you said that. You really have talent. Nex
me
2005-11-24 12:39:13 UTC
Well, don't we all need at least one? ;)
Taylor
2005-11-25 06:25:23 UTC
Post by me
Well, don't we all need at least one? ;)
Considering the lingering disastrous known as 'Anything But Love'
(Jamie Lee Curtis), we should _really_ review this statement carefully. ;-)
m***@gmail.com
2005-11-25 17:56:13 UTC
What about Lopez? He was on the latest Curb and he had just gotten a
kidney transplant. Is that true?
grapheme
2005-11-25 18:11:59 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
What about Lopez? He was on the latest Curb and he had just gotten a
kidney transplant. Is that true?
Yes. He got his from his wife.